Screw fell while unboxing Series X

Discus and support Screw fell while unboxing Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I just bought a Series X last week and today I've got the chance to unbox it and set it up. But while opening the wrapping around the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gokhanca, Dec 31, 2021.

1. Gokhanca
    Gokhanca Guest

Hi everyone,

I just bought a Series X last week and today I've got the chance to unbox it and set it up. But while opening the wrapping around the console, I've heard some rattling and a long screw dropped from the console. Still, I set it up and it seems to work fine. I've heard these issues last year but I thought they fixed this issues...

What should I do?

:)

Gokhanca, Dec 31, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

The console comes with a year of warranty (or more depending on your region). That's enough time to see if the screw causes any issue to your game play and overall health of the device.

Since it currently works well, I'd say enjoy your device and have a good year ahead.
  3. sugartj Win User

Xbox One maybe uploaded corrupted Avatar file

I think my problem is online, on the Microsoft servers.

If I would unbox a brand new Series S oder Series X,

and log in..... same problem with my avatar would show "now possible to load".
  4. Stiff77_490 Win User

Xbox series X controller keeps drifting up

Unboxed my Series X in October. Stick drift within a month. My Xbox 360 Elite controller still works flawlessly after nearly 15 years.

The new controllers are garbage.
  5. DoG GOSRIDR Win User

TV Brand & Model not shown

Yes......I followed the setup guide when I unboxed. I don't screw around with my electronics, I follow the directions so I don't screw anything up, and end up costing myself more $.
  6. jason_76 Win User

Lagging

Same issue exactly my warranty looks to be expired so I guess I’m screwed

Series x
Thema:

1. Screw fell while unboxing Series X - Similar Threads - Screw fell while

2. Loose screw in my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loose screw in my controller: Hi I recently got a new xbox seires x controller, i could hear something rattling round inside the body of the controller so I took off one of the side grip covers to see a loose screw sitting...
  3. My xbox is screwed, please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is screwed, please help: So today when i got home i was expecting a game to be downloaded which i started downlaoding from the app. Now i get home to see my xbox on but my tv says no signal. I used a new hdmi cable,...
  4. I need to know how to log into my xbox account because i screwed it up.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know how to log into my xbox account because i screwed it up.: i recently changed the microsoft of my account to another email and removed that alias, the thing is the email i changed it to was part of another account which i removed the alias from and...
  5. Am I screwed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Am I screwed?: My xbox controller literally will not pair to my series x no matter what i do. i’ve tried everything from usb cords to unplugging it for a few minutes and nothings working. I’ve tried 4 different...
  6. Does anyone know the type of screw used on the power switch board in the xbox one and one s

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know the type of screw used on the power switch board in the xbox one and one s: I lost a few of those screws from my xbox one s and I wanted to know what kind of screws are these e2558d74-8608-40a7-8381-6e8a90347760
  7. Xbox Series X - Loose screw

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Loose screw: Yesterday i unboxed my brand new Xbox Series X after months of waiting as it was so hard to find but to my disappointment, when i unboxed it, i heard a rattling sound which was loud as if some...
  8. Loose screw in system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loose screw in system: One of the screws that holds the back panel in place slipped out of my fingers and fell through the vents by the disc drive while I was cleaning the console. I can hear it rattle when I shake the...
  9. Alpha skip ahead here, when i lunch psychonauts 2 I guess my HDR screw the image (too bright)

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead here, when i lunch psychonauts 2 I guess my HDR screw the image (too bright): Guys can someone have a suggestion? If I turn off the HDR the problem disappear but it's a really beautiful game to play with HDR Ps:launch :) submitted by /u/Raxelzu [link] [comments]
  10. Loose screw in series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loose screw in series x: So when I received my series x I was one of the unlucky ones who had a loose chassis screw so I'm curious anyone else have this is your Xbox running ok since will it effect console long-term...