Screentime bug ?
Discus and support Screentime bug ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We have created a 1.5 hour daily limit for our son on his XBOX ONE This seems to have worked well for a while but we are now seeing usage exceed the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CaninePlum99882, Dec 18, 2018.
Thema:
Screentime bug ?
Loading...
-
Screentime bug ? - Similar Threads - Screentime bug
-
Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game... -
Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug
in XboX InsidersDelta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me... -
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersXbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from... -
Reggression: activity feed deletion bug
in XboX InsidersReggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth... -
UI loop trap bug................
in XboX InsidersUI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button... -
Everyday im asked to add screentime to my xbox account, ive tried multiple times to remove...
in XBoX AccessibilityEveryday im asked to add screentime to my xbox account, ive tried multiple times to remove...: It happens allot while im playing so it ruins my overall experience 41550a0c-6e89-4c50-8561-82f50ead87e3 -
HOW TO CHANGE XBOX FAMILY ORGANISER TO ALLOW SCREENTIME LIMITS.
in XBoX AccessibilityHOW TO CHANGE XBOX FAMILY ORGANISER TO ALLOW SCREENTIME LIMITS.: I want to set a screen time on the family group organiser! I set up the Box incorrectly and my child (14) has to login as me (the adult/organiser). How can I either set a screen time on the...