Screenshots will no longer upload to onedrive..

Discus and support Screenshots will no longer upload to onedrive.. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi fellow gamers! I have an issue where screenshots I made will not be uploaded to onedrive, even though the UI doesn't give any hints that something... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ROCKRACEGAMEREPEAT, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Screenshots will no longer upload to onedrive..

Hi fellow gamers! I have an issue where screenshots I made will not be uploaded to onedrive, even though the UI doesn't give any hints that something isn't working. So I go the the image and then the upload button like I usually do, then select Onedrive and it gives me the checkmark icon with a positive "Shared!" remark and that's it. Then I go to onedrive on my phone or even the xbox itself and the screenshot is not there.. Not even a day later. Any clues?

submitted by /u/ROCKRACEGAMEREPEAT
    [link] [comments]

/u/ROCKRACEGAMEREPEAT, Oct 19, 2020
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Welp: Xbox One S- cannot find OneDrive in the Microsoft Store!

Hello HealthTechLab,

There is no longer a OneDrive app for the Xbox consoles. It is integrated with your personal OneDrive in the console to upload recorded screenshots / videos.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Downloading Xbox screenshots to pc

The instructions that Daniel Gill_354 gave you are no longer relevant, as the app does not have 3 horizontal lines in the top left corner anymore, so there is no way to access your screenshots or clips from the Windows 10 app. The best way is to upload to Onedrive and then move the screenshots and clips from Onedrive to your PC.
  4. James Aplin Win User

Xbox Series X won’t upload Screenshots to OneDrive

I have the same issue but only for screenshots.

Video clips work OK and get uploaded to OneDrive, whereas screenshots say they are uploading/uploaded but then never appear in my OneDrive anywhere.

Clearly an issue on Microsofts end but they don't seem to be able to acknowledge that... Yet.
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Downloading Xbox screenshots to pc

You can use OneDrive. You get 5GB of storage for free.

In the capture settings on the console, you can set it so that captures are automatically uploaded to OneDrive if you like. You can also manually upload multiple captures to OneDrive at once via the Captures app. Also, you can upload an individual capture to OneDrive via the Share menu.

Once uploaded, screenshots will appear in the Pictures\Xbox Screenshots folder inside your OneDrive folder, and videos will appear in Videos\Xbox Game DVR.
  6. rekiem667 Win User

Problems with Avatar app and One Drive

took a screenshot of a game and tried to upload to onedrive, it loaded but when I checked the onedrive folder there was nothing new.
Thema:

Screenshots will no longer upload to onedrive..

1. Screenshots will no longer upload to onedrive.. - Similar Threads - Screenshots longer upload

2. Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb

in XboX Insiders
    Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb: How much storage space do I need on my usb stick for let's say 500 screenshots? And if you have any recommendations for a usb stick I would greatly appreciate it. submitted by /u/BernieTheLama...
  3. Re uploading Screenshot to my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re uploading Screenshot to my xbox: So I uploaded my screenshots to my one drive now I would like them back on my xbox is there any way for getting them back on 52da9a02-b9b3-40eb-b2cf-ec3f23661ba6
  4. My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots: When I press to record what happened, or try to start a recording nothing happens. The guide just closes doesn’t record a clip or even say that it did. It doesn't even show in my internal storage,...
  5. Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots: I cannot find the setting to disable the functionality of the Xbox controller taking a screenshot when I press the button. I use that button for steam screenshots so it is very annoying that a...
  6. Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller: I reinstall a fresh windows two days ago and the share button on my xbox controller no longer take screenshots. I try reinstalling the game bar, checked the policies related to gameDVR still...
  7. How do I stop the share button from taking a screenshot on Windows 11?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I stop the share button from taking a screenshot on Windows 11?: I have an arcade stick that would normally have a button that would be assigned to PS touchpad and is pretty easy to accidentally press in certain games. The problem is that when it is connected...
  8. Xbox controller screenshot problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller screenshot problem: Hey guys! I have a problem with the screenshots. If I connect my xbox controller with the USB cable to the PC and press the button to take the screenshots it works. But if I connect the controller...
  9. Series S no longer takes HDR screenshots

in XBoX on Windows
    Series S no longer takes HDR screenshots: My screenshots are in SDR suddenly but HDR is fine with games and when I check on 4k tv settings it says that HDR settings are ok. This has been going on for a week maybe my older screenshots are...
  10. Screenshot Feature No Longer Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screenshot Feature No Longer Working: Before the update, I was able to screenshot and capture images of video games. Now this feature doesn't work. I double-tap the main Xbox controller button and press Y, as the Guide instructs....