Screen recording, crashes , sometimes works , windows 10 , has latest updates for drivers ,...

Discus and support Screen recording, crashes , sometimes works , windows 10 , has latest updates for drivers ,... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Windows 10 . Latest updates , drivers up to date . Plenty memory ,internet speed fast enough . No apps running in background .. no need to system... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by carlo de Falco, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Screen recording, crashes , sometimes works , windows 10 , has latest updates for drivers ,...

Windows 10 . Latest updates , drivers up to date . Plenty memory ,internet speed fast enough . No apps running in background .. no need to system restore

when screen recording, it stops recording. Was working for 1 hr + clips

Now stops working on 8 mins clips ..

Suggestions please . Shut down restart , no , try system restore , thank you

:)

carlo de Falco, Mar 21, 2023
  2. carlo de Falco Win User

Screen recording, crashes , sometimes works , windows 10 , has latest updates for drivers , operating system, plenty memory, internet speed adequate. No need to system restore . Was working on 1hr

Windows 10 . Latest updates , drivers up to date . Plenty memory ,internet speed fast enough . No apps running in background .. no need to system restore

when screen recording, it stops recording. Was working for 1 hr + clips

Now stops working on 8 mins clips .. 🤔🤔 😳

Suggestions please . Shut down restart , no , try system restore , thank you
    Any suggestions
  3. Catherine Cus. Win User

Recording with Game bar while streaming?

Hi,

We recommend that you follow the steps on this
    link
    on how to verify that you have the latest version of the Xbox app on Windows 10.

Display problems when recording game clips may also occur if your system is running on an outdated video driver. Click this

link
    for the steps on how to get software and driver updates for Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.
  4. Dexter Lien Win User

Recorded gameplay using Xbox Game Bar only shows black screen with audio?

If the DVR record that feature works well with other games in full-screen display mode, that would mean the DVR is not fully compatible with CS:GO, you might update your Windows 10 to latest for a try. Good luck.
  5. ReignKaos Win User

Saitek Cyborg Evo Force and Flight Simulator 2020

I also have similar issues. I start FS2020, go to the control settings then plug in the Evo Force stick. Sometime FS2020 hangs for a few minutes and then crash. Some times it just does nothing and the stick doesnt show up. Im on Windows 10 and installed
    the latest driver from Saitek site. Some people mention there is windows 10 version of the driver on Saitek site? I only see one driver and it does not specify its for windows 10. Can someone point me to the direct link?
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Windows 10 Minecraft won't work

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Can you verify that your Windows software and drivers a fully up to date?

If your game is freezing or not responding, there may be an update available for your Windows 10 device's hardware.

For more information on how to check your device for the latest software updates, including video drivers, see

How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10

Let us know the results!
Thema:

Screen recording, crashes , sometimes works , windows 10 , has latest updates for drivers ,...

1. Screen recording, crashes , sometimes works , windows 10 , has latest updates for drivers ,... - Similar Threads - Screen recording crashes

2. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  3. I cant screen record what should i do

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant screen record what should i do: so I pressed windows and g but it wont show me the capture butten 2582cd80-01c9-4e19-949d-d1f9561d29da
  4. xbox game bar screen recording black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game bar screen recording black screen: i discovered the xbox game bar screen recording option recently. at first, it’s working just fine. however, i decided to use it again just a few days ago to record my entire work flow for almost 2...
  5. Xbox S screen recording do nothing.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox S screen recording do nothing.: Hello all, I inserted a usb 3.2 256Gb which is formatted as ntfs into the console. On the console, through the options, I set the usb disk as media input. The connected usb is empty and while I'm...
  6. I can't record my PC screen via Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't record my PC screen via Xbox Game Bar: I don't know why but PC recording via Xbox Game Bar is always unavailable for me and I can't record anything. How can I solve this issue? 2ca12331-62d4-4fff-8401-a104f4dee690
  7. Hi all! I want to record my screen via xbox game bar, but it doesn't work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi all! I want to record my screen via xbox game bar, but it doesn't work.: Hi all! I want to record my screen via xbox game bar, but it doesn't work. I pressed the Windows + Alt + R combination, to no avail. Through the xbox game bar itself I press the record button, but...
  8. Can Asus Vivobook 15 E510KA-BR289W, run the Xbox screen recording? (Planning to buy)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Asus Vivobook 15 E510KA-BR289W, run the Xbox screen recording? (Planning to buy): It is Intel Celeron N4500, 4 GB DDR4, 256GB SSD Wondering if it can operate the application, needs to use Xbox, and also its screen recording. Asking for a friend before she buys it. Thank you!...
  9. why my record last 3 mins ALWAYS be a blank screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why my record last 3 mins ALWAYS be a blank screen?: [img] so im using acer nitro 5 gaming laptop 9th gen intel core i5. but when i want to record my moment (my last 3 mins), its always ended up w a blank screen... how to fix it?...
  10. I been accuse of taking a screen recording on my account on call of duty modern warfare of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I been accuse of taking a screen recording on my account on call of duty modern warfare of...: So I can in a call of duty modern warfare lobby with my buddy and we ran into a hacker blankly cheating and ect then we went into game chat too see what happens and we heard the hacker saying he...