SCREEN RECORD PROBLEM

Discus and support SCREEN RECORD PROBLEM in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I record for about an hour, but when I save it, it only lasts 5 minutes. What should I do? Please help me. e4df100c-1616-4375-bf9c-47cfcb3203f8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EyngelP, Jan 31, 2023.

1. EyngelP
    EyngelP Guest

SCREEN RECORD PROBLEM

I record for about an hour, but when I save it, it only lasts 5 minutes. What should I do? Please help me.

:)

EyngelP, Jan 31, 2023
  2. Bruno Hslaww Win User

Consider the Scenario: E3

Not a problem as it will not be the XBONE on screen but a pre recorded demo.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Why I cannot record Roblox gaming from the Microsoft store using a recorder (Democreator) in windows 11?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

There are a few potential reasons why you might be unable to record Roblox gameplay using a recorder on a Windows 11 PC:

The recorder may not be compatible with the Microsoft store version of Roblox: Some screen recording software may not be compatible with games downloaded from the Microsoft store, especially if the game uses special graphics or display features. In this case, you may need to try a different screen recording software or use a different method to record your gameplay.

You may need to give the recorder permission to access the game: Some screen recording software requires permission to access the game or other application that you want to record. You may need to give the recorder permission to access the game through the Windows security settings or through the game's own settings.

There may be a problem with your graphics driver: If you are using a hardware-accelerated screen recorder, it may not be able to access the game's graphics if there is a problem with your graphics driver. In this case, you may need to update your graphics driver or try using a different screen recorder.

There may be an issue with your PC's hardware: If your PC's hardware is not powerful enough to run the game and the screen recorder at the same time, you may experience problems with recording. In this case, you may need to upgrade your PC's hardware or try using a different screen recorder that is less resource-intensive.
  4. XxXDragonLordXxX Win User

XBOX Game Bar for PC Not Working right

Non of that helped the first time you suggested it. i have no problem bring the game bar up, the problem i have is getting it to record.

I hit windows+G game bar pops up, i hit record it lags my screen and does not record.
  5. Nick CVHC Win User

What the [Mod Removed] is happening

Ok... I got signed in but still the record and screen shot do not work and what caused that problem?
  6. Nuts is nuts Win User

win10 screen record can't hear the voice I made

Yes, I’ve tried this and it’s not working

everything is normal,i can hear the voice

and the inspection hasn’t a issue

the problem is the screen record video can’t record the voice from my mic

means when i record , my friend can hear my voice

the video record anything but my voice
Thema:

SCREEN RECORD PROBLEM

1. SCREEN RECORD PROBLEM - Similar Threads - SCREEN RECORD PROBLEM

2. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  3. I cant screen record what should i do

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant screen record what should i do: so I pressed windows and g but it wont show me the capture butten 2582cd80-01c9-4e19-949d-d1f9561d29da
  4. xbox game bar screen recording black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game bar screen recording black screen: i discovered the xbox game bar screen recording option recently. at first, it’s working just fine. however, i decided to use it again just a few days ago to record my entire work flow for almost 2...
  5. Xbox S screen recording do nothing.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox S screen recording do nothing.: Hello all, I inserted a usb 3.2 256Gb which is formatted as ntfs into the console. On the console, through the options, I set the usb disk as media input. The connected usb is empty and while I'm...
  6. I can't record my PC screen via Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't record my PC screen via Xbox Game Bar: I don't know why but PC recording via Xbox Game Bar is always unavailable for me and I can't record anything. How can I solve this issue? 2ca12331-62d4-4fff-8401-a104f4dee690
  7. Hi all! I want to record my screen via xbox game bar, but it doesn't work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi all! I want to record my screen via xbox game bar, but it doesn't work.: Hi all! I want to record my screen via xbox game bar, but it doesn't work. I pressed the Windows + Alt + R combination, to no avail. Through the xbox game bar itself I press the record button, but...
  8. Can Asus Vivobook 15 E510KA-BR289W, run the Xbox screen recording? (Planning to buy)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Asus Vivobook 15 E510KA-BR289W, run the Xbox screen recording? (Planning to buy): It is Intel Celeron N4500, 4 GB DDR4, 256GB SSD Wondering if it can operate the application, needs to use Xbox, and also its screen recording. Asking for a friend before she buys it. Thank you!...
  9. why my record last 3 mins ALWAYS be a blank screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why my record last 3 mins ALWAYS be a blank screen?: [img] so im using acer nitro 5 gaming laptop 9th gen intel core i5. but when i want to record my moment (my last 3 mins), its always ended up w a blank screen... how to fix it?...
  10. There is a problem with recording the flash application screen.

in XboX Insiders
    There is a problem with recording the flash application screen.: I have a crooked flash application recorded on the Xbox Game Bar. It is impossible for me to solve this problem. The fact is that this flash game is normally recorded only with one hundred percent...