Screen Problem

Discus and support Screen Problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I'm currently using the MS VGA HD Cable for Xbox 360 and my problem is the screen wont fit on my pc monitor (Samsung Syncmaster 920nw) there is a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Unltd144, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Unltd144
    Unltd144 Guest

Screen Problem

Hi!

I'm currently using the MS VGA HD Cable for Xbox 360 and my problem is the screen wont fit on my pc monitor (Samsung Syncmaster 920nw)

there is a black part on the right side of the screen

i tried all the resolutions and 640 x 480 is the only resolution that fits perfectly.

but im not satisfied on my resolution cause i want to set it on HD (1024 X 768 or 1280 X 768)

:)

Unltd144, Jan 4, 2014
  2. kevin
    kevin Guest
    Does your XBOX360 freeze?

I faced screen freeze problem 2 or 3 times, and it was because of the faulty game discs. But there are some other reasons that make your screen freeze while playing. Overheating is a most common reason. You may have a look in this article that explains it- Xbox Freezing Solutions.

I have posted a thread in how to's and tutorials forum that explains the solutions for screen freezing problems in details-- How to solve your Xbox 360 Screen Freeze Problem.

kevin, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Screen Judder Problem

thats the lag compensation crap that every ones been on about, its all the other crap that they have running that causes it aswell there tracker/elite/stats/thearter cant handle it.

CRoW McJINGLE, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Unltd144
    Unltd144 Guest

Screen Problem

LOL i just solved it. Auto adjustment fixed the problem Screen Problem :)

Unltd144, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

screen problems

Hey Iowa! Letting us know what did happen when you try the steps would help us out in determining the next suggestion. Another thing you could try is resetting your video settings. To do this, simply press and hold (Y) and the Right Trigger as the console
    boots up. Let us know how that goes, thanks!
  6. Unltd144 Win User

Screen Problem

LOL i just solved it. Auto adjustment fixed the problem :)
  7. BiscuitIowa21 Win User

screen problems

this didnt work any other suggestions
  8. bowski477 Win User

screen problems

Have you tried going into your console settings to the display section and trying the different resolution settings?
  9. lzyazn Win User

Latest update seems to have renedered my console useless. Any suggestions.

This exact problem happened to me. I just updated and boom just black screen instead of home screen. I click report a problem and it goes to open the app then black screen. I put in a disk and loads up the game screen and then black screen.
Thema:

Screen Problem

1. Screen Problem - Similar Threads - Screen Problem

2. Does anyone have resolved the green screen problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have resolved the green screen problem?: Hi everyone, My series X just suddenly went down with a greens screen problem, and I don't know what to do, I was playing normally and while changing game and boot another one it putted a green...
  3. problem with the xbox on screen keyboard.

in XBoX Accessibility
    problem with the xbox on screen keyboard.: I have had the same problem as many other people with the on-screen keyboard, that you cannot get to go away. I have seen some people say to get the Windows 10 app and then you can disable to...
  4. I have a problem where my screen glitches out when I play games in full screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a problem where my screen glitches out when I play games in full screen.: My screen glitches out in full-screen games. I already tried updating my display adapter, but it did not work. What do I do? dea3a99d-d5d9-47ad-804e-d2a756d16272
  5. FPS / window full screen mode Problems on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FPS / window full screen mode Problems on PC: Was playing a game in full screen mode and getting 60+ FPS. When I would tab out the game it would take a few seconds to switch to another application. I switched to windowed full screen and my...
  6. Xbox Series X problem with update. Brand new never got past this screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X problem with update. Brand new never got past this screen.: Brand new and has never got past the intial startup of updates. When you turn it on it days there is a problem with updates. I have tried ethernet connection , offline updates , restarting with 10...
  7. Xbox Series X - White Screen problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X - White Screen problems: I am having problems with the Xbox Live Services. I keep having to remove my account, and re-sign in to be able to purchase a game, change my background, access my payment & billing etc. I never...
  8. Xbox game bar and screen record problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game bar and screen record problems: I cannot open Xbox game bar even if I click windows and G. I also cannot screen record when playing a game. I have tried changing the shortcuts in settings but that doesn't work. I also tried...
  9. Xbox Screen Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Screen Problem: So I used for a few hours my Xbox One, and i turned it off as always. Now, I turned it on, and screen home looked like this: [img] If you go to any app with a solid color like settings, It...
  10. Black screen problem after startup and login on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen problem after startup and login on Xbox One X: Hey, this issue seems to be going on with a lot of people right now. For my particular machine, the black screen shows up after the startup animation is finished. I even see the little login icon...