Screen Problem

Discus and support Screen Problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I'm currently using the MS VGA HD Cable for Xbox 360 and my problem is the screen wont fit on my pc monitor (Samsung Syncmaster 920nw) there is a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Unltd144, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Unltd144
    Unltd144 Guest

Screen Problem

Hi!

I'm currently using the MS VGA HD Cable for Xbox 360 and my problem is the screen wont fit on my pc monitor (Samsung Syncmaster 920nw)

there is a black part on the right side of the screen

i tried all the resolutions and 640 x 480 is the only resolution that fits perfectly.

but im not satisfied on my resolution cause i want to set it on HD (1024 X 768 or 1280 X 768)

:)

Unltd144, Jan 4, 2014
  2. kevin
    kevin Guest
    Does your XBOX360 freeze?

I faced screen freeze problem 2 or 3 times, and it was because of the faulty game discs. But there are some other reasons that make your screen freeze while playing. Overheating is a most common reason. You may have a look in this article that explains it- Xbox Freezing Solutions.

I have posted a thread in how to's and tutorials forum that explains the solutions for screen freezing problems in details-- How to solve your Xbox 360 Screen Freeze Problem.

kevin, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Screen Judder Problem

thats the lag compensation crap that every ones been on about, its all the other crap that they have running that causes it aswell there tracker/elite/stats/thearter cant handle it.

CRoW McJINGLE, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Unltd144
    Unltd144 Guest

Screen Problem

LOL i just solved it. Auto adjustment fixed the problem Screen Problem :)

Unltd144, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

screen problems

Hey Iowa! Letting us know what did happen when you try the steps would help us out in determining the next suggestion. Another thing you could try is resetting your video settings. To do this, simply press and hold (Y) and the Right Trigger as the console
    boots up. Let us know how that goes, thanks!
  6. Unltd144 Win User

Screen Problem

LOL i just solved it. Auto adjustment fixed the problem :)
  7. BiscuitIowa21 Win User

screen problems

this didnt work any other suggestions
  8. bowski477 Win User

screen problems

Have you tried going into your console settings to the display section and trying the different resolution settings?
  9. DominumStige Win User

Blank screen problems

Hi!

Try clearing the cache from the console with the
    power cycle
    system.
Thema:

Screen Problem

1. Screen Problem - Similar Threads - Screen Problem

2. Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.: I recently purchased a monitor since the cat knocked over the small tv I had set up on the desk. Its an Acer SBO Series 22. I connect the HDMI to the monitor and the console and the message input...
  3. My Xbox series S has a the black screen problem but I can’t fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S has a the black screen problem but I can’t fix it: I’ve got a Xbox series S that has been very nice since I’ve gotten it but I had the “black screen of death” problem recently and I looked up some YouTube videos on it and they all said the same...
  4. Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?: Hello everyone, can someone help me with this? I was calmly playing Forza Motorsport with my Series s that I bought a month ago, everything was fine but when I press the home button to return to...
  5. I am getting a blue screen now do I fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting a blue screen now do I fix this problem: I need help on how to fix the blue screen 99a3d3f0-12bd-40d7-a87f-aa329ffa3587
  6. Screen ratio problems on Prime video app

in XBoX on Windows
    Screen ratio problems on Prime video app: The Prime video app on my Xbox One has had issues with the ratio for the video player since an update on Saturday. The screen has been pushed down by the top black bar as seen in the attached...
  7. Problems with black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with black screen: Hello everyone, I have problem when i try to turn on my xbox series s i don’t have a signal on my monitor. I found some tips how to restart manualy by presing a xbox logo and pairinig bottom....
  8. blackscreen problem when I want to return to the Xbox Home screen

in XboX Insiders
    blackscreen problem when I want to return to the Xbox Home screen: hi,I have the following problem.I have an xbox series x. If I press the home button on the controller to return to the home screen while I'm in a game the screen turns black. When I then press in...
  9. Problem with 640x480 screen resolution in LG G2 OLED TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with 640x480 screen resolution in LG G2 OLED TV: Hi, I have recently purchased an LG G2 OLED TV and I am having a problem, after configuring everything every time I turn on my xbox series X it changes the resolution to 640x480, I reboot the...
  10. I have went through 2 brand new series s because of this problem I have bad screen...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have went through 2 brand new series s because of this problem I have bad screen...: Screen stuttering on series s 3e1d1483-2a59-4d3f-a040-6086c72bec36