Screen flashes on and off?

Discus and support Screen flashes on and off? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When the console is turned on, the screen flashes on and off. But if you change channel or source and come back to it, it’s fine. Have unplugged it and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kimberly Cream, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Screen flashes on and off?

When the console is turned on, the screen flashes on and off. But if you change channel or source and come back to it, it’s fine. Have unplugged it and it stopped for a few days but now it’s happening again

:)

Kimberly Cream, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Goth Vampirella Win User

Screening Flashing

A 3 day old console shouldn't be having problems... so... if it continues I would promptly return it. Exchange it or get a refund.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Flashing screen

This is unfortunate. It sounds like the video card may be dying on your. I would recommend instead of sending the console in for a repair is to return the console back to where you purchased it from and get another used or new console.
  4. MarkWb8 Win User

Flashing screen

Hi

I did a factory reset.
  5. Buachaill Dona Win User

Flashing screen

Hi MarkWb8,

When you say resetting the console do you mean a power cycle by holding the power button on the console for approx 10 seconds, or a factory default reset?
  6. Buachaill Dona Win User

Flashing screen

I'm struggling to find anything myself too tbh, only thing I could suggest if you tried a factory reset would be to contact support for technical assistance, unless someone else can point you towards another solution.

https://support.xbox.com/en-gb/contact-us#0
Thema:

Screen flashes on and off?

1. Screen flashes on and off? - Similar Threads - Screen flashes off

2. I’m getting flashes on my screen all game when I play mw2 and I can’t figure out why. Can’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m getting flashes on my screen all game when I play mw2 and I can’t figure out why. Can’t...: [img] This is what I’m getting along with what I can only describe as shooting stars all over the screen 67acba3f-2385-4ffd-8374-61185dac93e3
  3. Anyone else have a White flashing screen when playing multiversus matches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else have a White flashing screen when playing multiversus matches: It happens sometimes and happened tonight but before tonight it hadn't happened for weeks. Hardware or software issue? Multiversus only so far. Also, It happened at the same time a friend coming...
  4. Pc screen keeps flashing gray and black

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pc screen keeps flashing gray and black: I was playing on my pc and updated something and it told me to restart my pc and when I did it showed a administrator login. So I was curious and clicked on it and now my pc won’t work. Every time...
  5. windows flashing between date screen and login screen

in XBoX on Windows
    windows flashing between date screen and login screen: I can not login. HP PC running windows 10. I am able to boot in safe mode by shutting down twice and getting to the troubleshoot area. In safe mode the flashing is still happening. I do a ctrl alt...
  6. Xbox Series X Halo Edition, green screen flash and turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Halo Edition, green screen flash and turns off: I’m terribly disappointed with Xbox the last 3 gens of consoles I’ve had problems: 2x Xbox 360 with rrod, Xbox one X that needed replacement just a month after being brand new, and just a few...
  7. Black screen flashing while streaming Xbox ONE to Windows 10 with TV turned off

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen flashing while streaming Xbox ONE to Windows 10 with TV turned off: Xbox streaming through Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10 (ver 48.76.8001.00000) works fine when the TV and audio receiver that the Xbox One is connected to are turned on. However, when they...
  8. Game Crash to black screen, xbox light double flashes a few times, then powers off.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Crash to black screen, xbox light double flashes a few times, then powers off.: I've got an odd problem and haven't found anything similar, and not sure if it's game related or happening with other games and apps. I've been playing CoD:MW and the game will freeze for a few...
  9. Screen flashing on and off

in XBoX Accessibility
    Screen flashing on and off: Hi all, I was wondering if any one has had the issue of the xbox 1s haing the screen flash on and off during play. At points it will stop and then it will start again.....I'm sure it has to do...
  10. Screen flashes off and on every minute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen flashes off and on every minute: while gaming or watching tv the screen will suddenly go black and no sound for a second then back to whatever I was doing. Tried a hard reset, updated console. Machine is not hot with plenty of...