Screeching and other audio issues in games.

Discus and support Screeching and other audio issues in games. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So far from what I can tell games like Destiny 2 and Gears 4 are still experiencing major audio issues that make the games almost completely... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hayvock, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/Hayvock
    /u/Hayvock Guest

So far from what I can tell games like Destiny 2 and Gears 4 are still experiencing major audio issues that make the games almost completely unplayable. Is this issue being looked at or are the tickets being ignored?

submitted by /u/Hayvock
    [link] [comments]

/u/Hayvock, Jun 14, 2019
  2. nickcol Win User

Game Pass Cloud gaming audio issue - audio is scratchy and replaced by high pitch screeching.

Yep same answer. I understand. This is a problem that I somehow fixed before it seems. Also I would understand this as a beta problem or a system problem on your end, but no one else is or has reported a similar problem. I don't want to, but Geek Squad is starting to look like my only option.
  3. SammyVS Win User

Game Pass Cloud gaming audio issue - audio is scratchy and replaced by high pitch screeching.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

As mentioned by support, the service is in beta and it's common to have issues in its testing phase.

You can also use the feedback function for engineers to work on a solution to the problem.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Making loud Screeching noise in chats

Hello Will,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue in regards to the headset experiencing audio issues with screeching occurring and even having friends not being able to hear you.

Our suggestion here considers a deeper investigation into the network side of things, as you mentioned that there is a new network we would like to clarify how the console is being connected to the network?

Another question here, have you attempted to use a different Xbox One controller?

Clarify the following information and we'll await your reply.

Best wishes!
  5. legobomber9 Win User

Xbox Not Turning On

About the screech it's not very loud you can barely hear it. It doesn't do it when the hard drive is out and I'll try the other things right now.
  6. Jhonkito Win User

High pitch screeching noises on headphones fix

Hi, ChrisOosthuizen my name is jhon and will be a pleasure to help you.

I understand your frustration with the high-pitched screeching noises coming from your new headphones. These noises can definitely spoil the enjoyment of using them, so it's good that you're looking for a solution. Here are some things you can try to fix the issue:

Identify the source of the noise:

Controller: Try connecting the headphones to a different audio source like your phone or computer (if they have a compatible jack) to see if the noise persists. If it's absent on other devices, the issue might be with your controller.

Cable: If the noise disappears when you wiggle the cable slightly, it could be a loose connection or faulty cable. Try using a different cable (if available) to see if that makes a difference.

Software: Check if there are any firmware updates available for your controller or headphones. Updating the software can sometimes fix compatibility issues and audio glitches.

Adjust audio settings:

Controller settings: Check if your controller has any audio settings options, such as mic volume or audio EQ. Experiment with these settings to see if you can reduce the noise or adjust the frequency.

Game settings: Some games have specific audio settings that can affect the soundscape. Try exploring the audio options within the game you're playing and see if anything helps.

Consider hardware issues:

Warranty: If none of the above solutions work and the noise seems like a consistent hardware issue, consider claiming your warranty. Most manufacturers offer warranties on their products, and this would be the best way to get a replacement or repair if the headphones are truly defective.

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
Thema:

1. Screeching and other audio issues in games. - Similar Threads - Screeching audio issues

2. COMPANION APP NO AUDIO

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPANION APP NO AUDIO: Im using cloud play to stream on my series s and i can hear audio in my headset connected to my xbox but i have no audio coming through cloud play on my laptop, when i start the stream i hear...
  3. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  4. Audio sampler frequency is greyed out.

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio sampler frequency is greyed out.: Just bought my new headpgones logitech X2 pro and the sound quality is terible compared to my old 40 bucks Volcano headphones. I have a tried a lot of stuff from yuotube like updating drivers,...
  5. Xbox series X Audio Crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Audio Crackling: My console's audio has been crackling First I noticed it if I tried to open the quick menu while in matches in For Honour, the audio would get slowwwwed and crackle awfully like it was a slowmo...
  6. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  7. Audio Stuttering on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Stuttering on my Xbox Series X: So, I have already read a few threads about their Xbox Series S and X having audio stuttering. With all the threads I have read, I have also tried the ideas that people have suggested to correct...
  8. High pitch screeching noises on headphones fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    High pitch screeching noises on headphones fix: Hey guys... so I bought this new 400 rands over ear noise canceling gaming headphones but when I plug it in and turn my controller on it makes high pitch screeching noises also when I turn my...
  9. Dolby Atmos High Ping/Screech Created By High Frequencies

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos High Ping/Screech Created By High Frequencies: I notice that in my Astro A40’s that whenever a high enough frequency was played, the audio would create this high pitch beep, that would start out loud and then disappear. I thought it was just...
  10. Distortioned Screech in my Man O War 7.1 headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Distortioned Screech in my Man O War 7.1 headset: So I apologize if this is the wrong forum to post in if so I hope a mod will help me and move it to the correct one. As the title says there is a horrible screeching noise that sounds distorted...