ScreamRide Servers Not Working!!! (Level Center)

Discus and support ScreamRide Servers Not Working!!! (Level Center) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys i know this to be a known issue already but the level center in ScreamRide is not working! I constantly get the error message "No levels found... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oH PricE, Sep 25, 2017.

1. oH PricE
    oH PricE Guest

Hey guys i know this to be a known issue already but the level center in ScreamRide is not working! I constantly get the error message "No levels found that match the current filter" no matter what the parameters are changed to. The final achievement i need
    for this game is to have my custom level downloaded 30 times and this cannot happen if no one can get into the level center to find it. Besides that, the level center is such an important part to this game and IMO the most fun you can have on it! As i started
    out saying this has been a known issue for quite some time. It gets fixed then happens again and gets fixed and happens again... I just ask that someone please!!! address this issue and get this back to being a truly great game and enjoyable experience for
    all. Thank you.

:)

oH PricE, Sep 25, 2017
  2. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    ScreamRide

Screamride coming march 3rd 2015.

50 levels around the world.

3 game modes : demolition expert,screamrider and engineer.

$40 on Xbox one ($30 on Xbox 360).

Tzar of kaos, Sep 25, 2017
  3. Screamride Level Problems

Since Editing is still disabled and dont know why. UPDATE A level one support solved my issue for me very nicely . I will say they admitted they couldnt fix it , but she went out of her way to help me. I wont post those details on here. They should have
    posted "AS IS" on the software though before purchase.

This thread for me is done just allow me to say buyer beware, because Frontier refuses to help. A year after release and they just drop it in Microsofts lap AS IS.

starbuck10000, Sep 25, 2017
  4. ScreamRide Servers Not Working!!! (Level Center)

Frontier years ago said that "Microsoft is aware of the problem". Microsoft updated their servers and the problem went away for a while.

And NOW it is intermittently saying yourgamertag is banned from the frontier server. Just keep clicking again and the error will go away.

starbuck10000, Aug 27, 2018
  5. Harbinger73
    Harbinger73 Guest
    Frontier haven't been attached to Screamride since 2015. Can't see why they'd be wasting their own money on a server for the game 3 years after Microsoft took the reigns. In all likelihood Microsoft simply didn't change the error messages when they migrated
    to their own servers.

Harbinger73, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Harbinger73 Win User

Frontier haven't been attached to Screamride since 2015. Can't see why they'd be wasting their own money on a server for the game 3 years after Microsoft took the reigns. In all likelihood Microsoft simply didn't change the error messages when they migrated
    to their own servers.
  7. starbuck10000 Win User

Frontier years ago said that "Microsoft is aware of the problem". Microsoft updated their servers and the problem went away for a while.

And NOW it is intermittently saying yourgamertag is banned from the frontier server. Just keep clicking again and the error will go away.
  8. JosefLBohorquez Win User

ScreamRide Level Center Server

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Schrottlike

I was checking similar threads for this specific game, it seems that screamride servers are down sometimes, in some cases can be down for a month or less

You may need to check sometimes Level Center to see if servers are active in order to get the desired achievements

Here's the similar threads:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

If you have further question or want to share extra feedback feel free to do it

Greetings from another Microsoft user
  9. XBF Ruben D Win User

ScreamRide Level Center Server Problems

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread.
    We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues on your own thread.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  10. Lavindathar Win User

ScreamRide Level Center Server Problems

Yeah it would be lovely to get an answer on this.

My children were attempting to get it to work, and it just wont. I contacted the dev who said the servers are ran by MS.

so i contact MS on twitter, and judging by the forum response here, this seems just as pointless.

incredibly poor customer service when you cant even get a response, let alone help.
Thema:

1. ScreamRide Servers Not Working!!! (Level Center) - Similar Threads - ScreamRide Servers Working

2. Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.: So I turned on my xbox and found it shows as offline. "Forgot" my wifi, and reset the network. Hard rebooted xbox. Power cycled xbox and router. Checked router settings (no issues), tried...
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. Are there anybody who noticed server issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are there anybody who noticed server issues?: Hi, When I try to make the daily challenges or try to go to auctions it says the Forza 5 servers are not working try again later. 2a51a3f4-c505-491c-8f16-62891e22afd1
  5. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  6. 360 Servers down.. again

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Servers down.. again: Unable to play 360 games due to the servers being down again, why cant the saves be on the console and not the cloud?? Its so anticonsumer i cant wait to finish my sleeper build...
  7. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  8. how to change servers on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change servers on xbox: i got my xbox in oregon and i think its still connected to the servers there cause when i test it on a speedtest website i get 10-13ms latency to the servers connected to dallas but 100-130ms when...
  9. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  10. How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?: The discord server view option has completely disappeared. It should display Discord underneath Start a party, but that option isn't there. I've restarted my Xbox, reconnected my xbox account to...