Scratched disc won’t load

Discus and support Scratched disc won’t load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will microsoft/xbox or techland replace a disc of dying light ultimate edition or give me a digital copy if my one is scratched and will not load?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by garyshackleton, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Scratched disc won’t load

Will microsoft/xbox or techland replace a disc of dying light ultimate edition or give me a digital copy if my one is scratched and will not load?

:)

garyshackleton, Sep 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. DoubledTub Win User

Yeah but he could of got the disc cratched thats how i read his question i must of read it wrong then
  3. [Farscape] Win User

if he has scratched it and then takes back for a refund then that is defrauding the shop.

if you have scratched the disc then you have to replace at your expense.

i dont go back to the dealership because i scratched my car and ask for a replacement.
  4. garyshackleton Win User

It wasn’t me that purpously scratched the disc. It scratched overtime whilst I was playing it.

I know that other game companies do replace your disc with a digital copy as it’s old and doesn’t work anymore so though it would be the same for xbox games.
  5. garyshackleton Win User

I got the game when it first came out years ago so I wouldn’t have the receipt. And don’t want to have to spend money again on something I already have.
  6. DoubledTub Win User

No if you have the disc and you scratched we cant give you a digital version or new one but if you kept the reseat when you bought it you can get a refund
Thema:

1. Scratched disc won’t load - Similar Threads - Scratched disc won’t

2. is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time: I have an xbox series x and I notice that it leaves some minor or too minor scratches to discs. The laser read them normally and I dont hear any grinding or weird noise from the disc drive. I can...
  3. I scratched all of the numbers on my gift card. I need help getting the numbers back.

in XBoX on Windows
    I scratched all of the numbers on my gift card. I need help getting the numbers back.: I need help getting the number back 7139f22f-9c6b-4025-9e34-f98021bb280c
  4. My Xbox Series S controller is not working the serial number is scratched off what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S controller is not working the serial number is scratched off what do I do?: Is there anything I can do my Xbox Series S controller stopped working the usb cable port is broken my serial number on my control is gone how do I get a replacement...
  5. Why is their a scratching sound from the DISC try on my XBOX SERIES X???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is their a scratching sound from the DISC try on my XBOX SERIES X???: So my recent game I bought from Amazon Canada doesn’t like the series X for some reason it was red dead redemption 2 it’s the installation DISC but for some reason seems to run/ installing the...
  6. Why is my Xbox one scratching all my discs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox one scratching all my discs?: My console is ruining all my games and movies. I opened a new anime, and after the first watch, it was covered is scratches. All of my naruto discs are ruined, which cost me a lot of money. The...
  7. Series X - subtle grind/scratch noise from disc drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X - subtle grind/scratch noise from disc drive: As of recently i noticed a very subtle quick scratch/grind noise from the disc drive and not sure if i should worry. The console still properly loads/installs/ejects discs properly ofcourse and...
  8. MS needs to make this happen (disc scratch fixes)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS needs to make this happen (disc scratch fixes): There's gotta be a way for us to put our Disc in the tray and MS to send us maybe the 10 megabytes we need to continue installing. This day in age, you can't tell me there's no way to verify!...
  9. Perfect circle scratch and disc unreadable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect circle scratch and disc unreadable: I was playing Gta V earlier when suddenly the game crashes and I'm brought back to the dashboard. I reopen the game and while its loading I can hear the disc stop spinning and the game crashes...
  10. I Got a Circular Scratch and my Dad Bought me a New Disc, Will the Game Override my Previous ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Got a Circular Scratch and my Dad Bought me a New Disc, Will the Game Override my Previous ...: A couple months ago, I got a circular scratch on my Forza 4 disc. My father bought a new disc and I didn't take the time to isolate my old save data onto a flash drive or cloud. We started to play...