Scrabble GO through Facebook will load but does not show game updates. There is no error...

Discus and support Scrabble GO through Facebook will load but does not show game updates. There is no error... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been Scrabble GO through Facebook since its inception. However it will no longer show updates or current games on desktop. No problems on IOS... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by j heather b, Nov 29, 2022.

1. j heather b
    j heather b Guest

Scrabble GO through Facebook will load but does not show game updates. There is no error...

I have been Scrabble GO through Facebook since its inception. However it will no longer show updates or current games on desktop. No problems on IOS

:)

j heather b, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Scrabble GO through Facebook will load but does not show game updates. There is no error message

3. j heather b Win User

Scrabble GO through Facebook will load but does not show game updates. There is no error message

Thank you so much for taking the trouble to find that
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello J, on which platform and application are you referring to, would this be something related to the Xbox platform on the console or some Xbox App?

I ask this because here in the community we deal more with procedures related to the xbox world, whether related to consoles, PCS or XCloud that are games in the cloud.

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  5. j heather b Win User

Good afternoon

No, I'm not using xbox console or app. I am playing through Facebook on laptop with Google Chrome. Maybe I'm on the wrong forum. I would appreciate your advice
  6. Murgatroyd7 Win User

game ended when I had tiles left

I have learned through this game there there is a surprising number of people who have never played Scrabble.
Thema:

1. Scrabble GO through Facebook will load but does not show game updates. There is no error... - Similar Threads - Scrabble through Facebook

2. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  3. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  4. Xbox series x. No sound at all through TV speakers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x. No sound at all through TV speakers: I just bought the x series 5 days ago and from the beginning I have never had any sound through the TV. Tried multiple times to change hdmi, restart the TV and Xbox. Nothing. On the audio...
  5. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  6. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  7. Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the...: Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the quick menu thing? Push button - go home. Why should I have to push button then also select home just to get...
  8. Dualshock 4 not working with my computer when connected through USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dualshock 4 not working with my computer when connected through USB: The yellow bar lights up and sometimes it resets my audio devices, but it isn't recognized by games unless I have it connected by bluetooth, which I typically keep off. The controller did work via...
  9. How can I get my texts to go through to my friends on my Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I get my texts to go through to my friends on my Xbox?: My texts messages don’t go through to my friends. I’ve unplugged the router, restarted my Xbox 2 times and nothing works but I made another acc to see if it work and yes it does but my main...
  10. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...