School eSports account creation issues

Discus and support School eSports account creation issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I am an eSports coach and we recently just setup 14 gaming PC's, we have been playing game such as Fortnite, Apex, and Counter Strike. I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by aisj_jhunt, May 15, 2024.

1. aisj_jhunt
    aisj_jhunt Guest

Hello,

I am an eSports coach and we recently just setup 14 gaming PC's, we have been playing game such as Fortnite, Apex, and Counter Strike. I was hoping to also have our students play Halo Infinite, but have been running into issues with creating accounts from Microsoft, as I create accounts the accounts become blocked and locked and the message I get is that we are violating the terms of service. Is there a way to create 14 accounts without them getting locked/blocked? We are using Steam to launch the game, our school uses Google for email. If there is any other information needed please let me know.

Thank You!

:)

aisj_jhunt, May 15, 2024
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

E-sports as school sports

It really is awesome that Esports are now in schools, espicially with the Esports scene getting bigger and bigger and more recognised. I only wish i could have done Esport at school.
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

E-sports as school sports

Esports I guess would be a sport, it helps with team building skills. Not in game skills I mean working well with others and communication skills. In some schools they want to have esports as an alternative to pe class. Esports are fine but they aren't
    a substitute for physical activity.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Account for a high school eSports team

Hi Kevin. Microsoft accounts can't be created with work or school email addresses because you could lose access to these emails at some point in the future. Microsoft accounts can only be created using permanent email addresses.
  5. Kevin Krause Win User

I can appreciate that. This would be for the team and the account will be owned by the school. The school, I would assume, will be around for awhile. Is there any point of contact with Microsoft/ Xbox that works with schools?
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

I don't believe there is any contact when it comes to eSports in schools, your best option would be to use a permanent email instead.
Thema:

1. School eSports account creation issues - Similar Threads - School eSports account

2. Why won’t remote play work on schools wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t remote play work on schools wifi: I am a college student and I try to do remote play from my Xbox to my computer and it doesn’t work. When I click on my console and start the remote play the spaceship flys out of screen like it...
  3. How to fix bare knuckles mode old school rules for fight night champion I can’t get the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix bare knuckles mode old school rules for fight night champion I can’t get the...: How to fix bare knuckles mode old school rules for fight night champion I can’t get the mode to work properly anymore 275941d6-e600-435a-83e8-ed696326d555
  4. what happen to xbox i was at school ive been fighting enforment to help me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    what happen to xbox i was at school ive been fighting enforment to help me out: i was at school when i got notified that my xbox account was banned i need help XBOX:(mod removed) *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  5. My UpNP is unsuccessful but I don’t have access to my router since I’m at school. How can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UpNP is unsuccessful but I don’t have access to my router since I’m at school. How can I...: Unsuccessful UpNP connection. Don’t have access to router. 94655da1-0b0d-48d7-bf07-dfc20d7fed67
  6. Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address.: Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address. 39aeb655-4cfb-41a7-bf9c-d23aa9074c63
  7. School district email is not allowing creation of an Xbox account. Is it possible? How do...

in XBoX Accessibility
    School district email is not allowing creation of an Xbox account. Is it possible? How do...: I'm a Systems Administrator for a Texas school district. We need Xbox accounts for our students who are on our eSports teams. The account creation online and in Xbox Game Bar are both telling me...
  8. Account for a high school eSports team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account for a high school eSports team: I work for a school and we have an esports team. We are trying to create Microsoft accounts with the emails our Tech team dedicated for our team. We get an error message saying we are unable to...
  9. how can i make a school account without 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i make a school account without 360?: i'm trying to play minecraft education for fun but it asked me to sign in with my school account but i don't have one and i don't want to play the demo version either purchase ms 360. How can i...
  10. Sponsorship request for School Events

in XBoX on Windows
    Sponsorship request for School Events: Hi, There I am Rishi Student Coordinator of Spectra (School Cultural Event). Our team is looking for sponsorship requests from Microsoft for the past 5 Days to make this event the best, but...