Scarlet Nexus rewards

Discus and support Scarlet Nexus rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I activated the punch card for Scarlet Nexus and purchased it. I'm supposed to get 6000 rewards points but for some reason the points aren't... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by theycallmeiams, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Scarlet Nexus rewards

Hi, I activated the punch card for Scarlet Nexus and purchased it. I'm supposed to get 6000 rewards points but for some reason the points aren't showing up. There's a green check mark by the activation punch card but not the part that says "Get Scarlet Nexus". I've tried to go through it multiple times but it won't activate that second check mark to get the points

:)

theycallmeiams, Jun 27, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Scarlet Nexus rewards

Hello @theycallmeiams!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums . However, issues and concerns about Microsoft Rewards is best supported by the Microsoft Rewards Support team.

You may contact them by going to this link: Microsoft Rewards Support team.

If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to post back here.
  3. Adwal280 Win User

Avengers still not installing

Yes that's it, I updated Sims 4 and downloaded scarlet nexus just fine
  4. Francia J. Win User

Scarlet nexus network problem

5. Francia J. Win User

I was able to confirm that there is no service alert for the game both on the game support and Xbox. Kindly perform an extended power cycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  6. Goggs25 Win User

I have created a support ticket with them and have reached out on Twitter still waiting for a reply
Thema:

Scarlet Nexus rewards

1. Scarlet Nexus rewards - Similar Threads - Scarlet Nexus rewards

2. Scarlet nexus network problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scarlet nexus network problem: If I try to import the story data or access the in game shop I get a temporary network problem error message. The issue is not at my end since I have no issue with any other Xbox game. [img]...
  3. Como mudar o idioma do SCARLET NEXUS no xbox game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Como mudar o idioma do SCARLET NEXUS no xbox game pass?: Boa noite, Eu estava tentando colocar o Scarlet Nexus em inglês, mas simplesmente não consigo. Já tentei mudar o idioma do windows antes de abrir (usando o powershell e usando Set-Culture,...
  4. Scarlet Nexus Achievement Banner Notification

in XboX Insiders
    Scarlet Nexus Achievement Banner Notification: Hello Xbox Insider Team! I am very glad that we got the Dolby Atmos audio fixed so i will make sure to test it out again however, we still have the issue of gamepass games not showing the...
  5. No Achievement Notification Banner while streaming Scarlet Nexus

in XboX Insiders
    No Achievement Notification Banner while streaming Scarlet Nexus: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I have yet another possible issue. One of the issues in the Alpha ring is when streaming a game, it says "can't stream this title" however the added issue is that when an...
  6. Scarlet Nexus Xbox to PC Issue with DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scarlet Nexus Xbox to PC Issue with DLC: I just got my PC recently and I wanted to replay Scarlet Nexus, but it won't allow me to load up my save file. I have all the dlc installed and I double checked that I had all 13 dlc installed...
  7. Elite Dangerous - Scarlet Krait Error Code (Alpha Skip-Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Dangerous - Scarlet Krait Error Code (Alpha Skip-Ahead): Out of all my friends that I play with, I constantly get disconnected from the servers with Error Code: Scarlet Krait. Anyone else having the same issue? submitted by /u/gencjbuchko [link]...
  8. Cross play between Xbox One and Xbox Scarlet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play between Xbox One and Xbox Scarlet?: Lets say you have an xbox one and your friend has an xbox one scarlet. If i get a game like call of duty for mine and he does the same for his. Its the same game but specific for each system (COD...
  9. Xbox Scarlet e Xbox one[Xbox Scarlett a Xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Scarlet e Xbox one[Xbox Scarlett a Xbox one]: Bom dia , eu gostaria de saber se os jogos que virão para a proxima geraçao se funcionarão em meu xbox one ? [Translation - Good morning, I would like to know if the games that will come to the...
  10. Xbox Scarlet e Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Scarlet e Xbox one: Bom dia , eu gostaria de saber se os jogos que virão para a proxima geraçao se funcionarão em meu xbox one ? 5f3989e0-65dd-4b8c-9ab4-842dac196046