scarface petition

Discus and support scarface petition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can we sign a petition to try to get scarface on next gen xbox or something because i’m pretty sure if scarface was on xbox everyone would play it,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I CMO GEN5 I, Aug 18, 2022.

1. I CMO GEN5 I
    I CMO GEN5 I Guest

scarface petition

can we sign a petition to try to get scarface on next gen xbox or something because i’m pretty sure if scarface was on xbox everyone would play it, it’s a classic it was an all time high favorite

:)

I CMO GEN5 I, Aug 18, 2022
  2. Jasonjones4343 Win User

Scarface The World Is Yours Backwards Compatible

Bring back Scarface gta is getting boring we need more Realistic gameplay Scarface was the best game that ever came out
  3. LegendOfGta Win User

Any Shark Sightings?

^What is this? Scarface: The World is Yours?
  4. HollywoodBull Win User

Backward compatible

Definetly,

I remember playing Scarface. The game was amazing. The somewhat similar GTA Vice City.

They should make scarface backwards compatible or even make new games like this. That would be great
  5. lukeANDmarty Win User

New game idea

Oh Scarface...what a beautiful game...!
  6. Nohra369 Win User

New game idea

I like the scarface idea tbh
Thema:

scarface petition

1. scarface petition - Similar Threads - scarface petition

2. Trying to play scarface on xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play scarface on xbox 360.: I have recently bought the disc version of scarface the world is yours. I have an official Xbox hard drive on my black slim Xbox 360 E . I keep getting a message saying "this original Xbox game is...
  3. Will there ever be a Scarface remaster??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there ever be a Scarface remaster??: I remember playing this way back in the day when it first came out on PS3 and in my personal opinion it was on par with the current GTA. I loved having to travel down to Columbia to do coke runs...
  4. Trying to play original xbox version scarface on an xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play original xbox version scarface on an xbox 360: So this game is backwards compatible on a 360 however when I try to play it it brings up a game error telling me the game couldn't start and to try downloading the game again, I am unsure as to...
  5. Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.

in XboX Insiders
    Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.: Xbox Enforcement Team: Unban Gamers Fairly! - Sign the Petition! https://chng.it/gxgpCCkcJK via @Change submitted by /u/Conscious-Error-3095 [link] [comments]
  6. Scarface game on Xbox:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scarface game on Xbox:: I have the disc, should I buy an original Xbox or Xbox 360 (store being shuttered, does that mean I can't download update?) Thanks! PS. Is there a minimum Hard drive size?...
  7. I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.: I was being bullied online by other gamers and they got my account perma banned because there is more of them. I made sure not to violate the user agreements in any of my messages but a few of...