Scammed

Discus and support Scammed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This person scammed me on 1/1/14 out of a 3 month prepaid card. The question is can you guys do anything serious about this?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TehDuece, Jan 1, 2014.

1. TehDuece
    TehDuece Guest

Scammed

This person scammed me on 1/1/14 out of a 3 month prepaid card. The question is can you guys do anything serious about this?

:)

TehDuece, Jan 1, 2014
  2. FIFA Scammer

If you play by the rules you can`t be scammed.

How were you scammed?

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Scammer

this guy scammed me.his WhiteOutv.he scammed me and he's being cocky.pls deal with him.

EarthManatee864, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Scammed

Nothing anyone can do i'm afraid.

Don't know what you were trying to do but in a lot of cases these things can result in being banned from xbox live

Daft Badger, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Piztup- Win User

Can you get banned for this on FIFA Ultimate Team?

To scam, or not to scam, that is the question....
  6. Bluntman1138 Win User

Virgin Gaming is a scam! Be aware people

How is it a scam exactly? They announced a tenative tourney, and didnt hold it. No money was taken from anyone concerning the tourney. So how exactly is it a scam? Scams involve money or something tangible.

Jerkish, sure. Scam, no.
  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Scam

Is he scamming people or just taking advantage of other peoples stupidity?

-

The reality is,you tried to "scam the system" and got caught in a scam yourself,i call that justice.
  8. MajorParachute1 Win User

Who has signed up for Elite beta?

There is no pay to play scam in the works. The only scam they running is the pay to stat one.
  9. THEOWENKILLER Win User

FIFA Scammer

If you play by the rules you can`t be scammed.

How were you scammed?
Thema:

Scammed

1. Scammed - Similar Threads - Scammed

2. Xbox goes down at the beginning of the shopping season, time to fall for this scam or buy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox goes down at the beginning of the shopping season, time to fall for this scam or buy...: I think that the timing of this is just a little too hokey. Right after Thanksgiving your Xbox goes down oh come on now give me a break. When you check the settings they say it's their problem not...
  3. What do you do if you have been bait and switch scammed then hacked and and all of your...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do you do if you have been bait and switch scammed then hacked and and all of your...: I was on Neverwinter yesterday and was trying to get master craft items for trade for an in game item and then was.offered something way better and was promised some stuff for a deposit, logged...
  4. sisu.xboxlive.com is a real microsoft's site? Or scam site?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sisu.xboxlive.com is a real microsoft's site? Or scam site?: Sisu.xboxlive.com is scam site? It looks yes but I want to check microsoft's opinion. 24096d13-9d3c-4bf9-a1c9-53a140507733
  5. Did i get scammed by Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Did i get scammed by Xbox?: I decided to change my gamertag from WeLuvKaine to SenseiCursed but when Microsoft took my $10 my name didnt change until after 4 hrs and it made my old username WeLuvKaine as a classic gamertag...
  6. Xbox design lab is a scam

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design lab is a scam: Hello Community, I want to warn you guys for Xbox Design Lab, this is a scam. First time i tried to order a controller was on 9th June 2022, I ordered the controller and the money was gone out...
  7. Is the xbox company a scam that sells defective products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the xbox company a scam that sells defective products?: I have only owned my xbox one x for 2 years and in that time I have had to reset it dozens upon dozens of times. Whether or not it will actually boot on startup is 50/50. On at least one occasion,...
  8. I feel scammed!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I feel scammed!!: Hello there , i am a gamescore and rewards points hunter , i feel scamed cause i canot finish this 1000 points cause assasins cred is buggy . From this Mond. I Level up until 15 and i wont got...
  9. My gta5 i not download it scam for my money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gta5 i not download it scam for my money: pls. Help me in get me my game i pay for 2266e736-df92-4fa7-8d4c-741f9d3925f7
  10. Is this a scam?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is this a scam?: I want to buy Forza Horizon 5, and I found a copy of it for $6.98 USD on eBay. The seller has all positive reviews (100%), and I would be protected by the Ebay Money-Back Guarantee, so should I...