Scalpers are out of control. What is MS doing to help the average customer purchase one of...

Discus and support Scalpers are out of control. What is MS doing to help the average customer purchase one of... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; At the time of this posting there are DOZENS of listings for the Xbox Series X Halo Limited edition on ebay alone. A product which sold out weeks and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HugeBullfrog, Dec 10, 2021.

  1. HugeBullfrog
    HugeBullfrog Guest

    Scalpers are out of control. What is MS doing to help the average customer purchase one of...


    At the time of this posting there are DOZENS of listings for the Xbox Series X Halo Limited edition on ebay alone. A product which sold out weeks and months ahead of the ACTUAL GAME RELASE. This has to stop. Some of these listings even have pictures of several systems or their profiles says 10, 20 50 etc sold. This has gotten outrageous.

    [mod removed]

    What, if anything, is Microsoft doing to promote a fair market?

    :)
     
    HugeBullfrog, Dec 10, 2021
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    shopping Cart

    You have to remember it's not just all bots and ms can't control what other retailers do

    When ms or other retailers sell consoles you ate talking about 100-1000 consoles online so having a console in the cart doesn't reserve yiur console.

    It's not till you hit purchase

    You are competing against 10000s of other users

    I personally didn't have to wait as I got my series x at launch

    What can help your chances

    All access

    Since scalpers don't like contract nor do they like less profit
  3. [RavenWolf] Win User

    Purchasing Series X

    ‘Thanks’ for the info on the console is available at Walmart! It’s being sold through them by scalpers for about $1K!!! NOT doing it. We’re past the point of COVID excuses , the scalpers have plenty of inventory! Stop feeding the scalpers and sell to your customer base! I won’t be buying one for more than the suggested retail of ~$500.00! Im done waiting and searching for rumored online release dates only to be wiped by scalpers in minutes !!!
  4. Dadwhite Win User

    BRING XBOX ELITE CONTROLLER TO DESIGN LAB

    I believe there is an idea on the feedback forum (https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas) that you can vote on and MS will look at these ideas to see which ones to work one next.

    But in the mean time there is a third party company that is selling customized offiical MS elite controllers (search for "controller chaos"). This is not a scuf controller it is a real MS Elite Controller and they also have an extended warranty you can
    purchase too. You can customized or purchase one of the limited edition controllers. I'm thinking of getting one of them too.
  5. ArmyMedic75 Win User

    MS Opinions on Customer Outrage

    Here is how MS responds to the average upset customer "Meh!"
  6. Saves 7he Day Win User

    skyrim won't launch

    Have the same issue. MS customer support is no help, as usual.

    Aside from them being uninformed, their customer service over the phone is atrocious. No one knows what they’re doing and no one takes notes.
Thema:

Scalpers are out of control. What is MS doing to help the average customer purchase one of...

Loading...
  1. Scalpers are out of control. What is MS doing to help the average customer purchase one of... - Similar Threads - Scalpers are control

  2. Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  5. Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA

    in XboX Insiders
    Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects...
  6. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  7. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Possible issue with controller since the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used...
  9. Controllers randomly disconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?...
  10. Xbox series X and PS5 scalper

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X and PS5 scalper: When are Microsoft and Sony going to put a stop to this practice ? I like other people do not have the time or experience to run bots then buy up all the supply at a fair price then resell on...