Scalebound has been delayed till 2017. What are your most anticipated games for 2016?

Discus and support Scalebound has been delayed till 2017. What are your most anticipated games for 2016? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not sure about most anticipated game(s). I know at the moment I'm really looking forward to dlc more than anything, The Witcher Blood and Wine dlc and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BeavisBob, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Goatsnatcher
    Goatsnatcher Guest

Scalebound has been delayed till 2017. What are your most anticipated games for 2016?

Not sure about most anticipated game(s). I know at the moment I'm really looking forward to dlc more than anything, The Witcher Blood and Wine dlc and Dying Lights The Following dlc.

Goatsnatcher, Jan 5, 2016
  2. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Recore has been delayed also. Not hat I mind as I have seen zero gameplay anyway. I'm not even sure if Scalebound is my type of game from what I saw. Quantum Break is what I'm looking forward to the most and the Division after playing the Alpha.

RippenHarra, Jan 5, 2016
  3. ^^ ooh what was The Division like, what format did you play on and does it still look as amazing as the the early released videos or have they downgraded the visuals ?

Cheers

johnnydigsgirls, Jan 5, 2016
  4. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest

On Xboxone and im not allowed to discuss the details unfortunately

RippenHarra, Jan 5, 2016
  5. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Far Cry primal

Killer Instinct season 3

Deus Ex 4

Recore

Fable Legends

Gear 4

Quantum Break

Crackdown 3

Cup head

Below

Sea of thieves

ect.....

So,with or without Scalebound,i still got a busy 2016.....

Tzar of kaos, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: