Scalebound has been delayed till 2017. What are your most anticipated games for 2016?

Discus and support Scalebound has been delayed till 2017. What are your most anticipated games for 2016? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Really was looking forward to Scalebound but there are others that I think will kep my attention till is drops in 2017. A few that I am looking forward... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BeavisBob, Jan 4, 2016.

1. BeavisBob
    BeavisBob Guest

Scalebound has been delayed till 2017. What are your most anticipated games for 2016?

Really was looking forward to Scalebound but there are others that I think will kep my attention till is drops in 2017. A few that I am looking forward to are:

• Far Cry Primal
    • Dishonored 2
    • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
    • Mirror's Edge Catalyst
    • Quantum Break
    • ReCore
    • Unravel
    Of course, CES is this week so maybe we will see more to add to our lists!

:)

BeavisBob, Jan 4, 2016
  2. Want some light shined on this topic along with truth

Some of us had no interest in Scalebound what so ever so calling it the #1 most anticipated game is kinda kwazy. (for those whom are new to these forums, spells it with a k... because she's kwazy like that) That's like saying Project
    Scorpio is the most anticipated console of 2017. Scalebound has been delayed till 2017. What are your most anticipated games for 2016? :p (for those whom are still new to these forums, is also never sarcastic)

Goth Vampirella, Jan 4, 2016
  3. Cha1ky
    Cha1ky Guest
    Cha1ky, Jan 4, 2016
  4. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest

The Division

Quantum Break

Mirror's Edge

i'm still on the fence about Scalebound, waiting for more information and gameplay about ReCore.

Zero Divided, Jan 4, 2016
  5. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Do we have an official link to the "Scalebound" delay?

These are the guys who made "Bayonetta", arguably the greatest game on the XBox 360.

If they get the time to do everything right it should be a beautiful game... but 2017 is a huge knockback.

Azrael008uk, Jan 4, 2016
  6. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest
    Not to bothered by the delay hadn't decided it whether it was something I wanted, I'm looking forward to the Resident evil zero remake that's out in a couple of weeks

R1CH5TER, Jan 4, 2016
  7. Of the games announced that are exclusive to the x1 only Quantum Break I'm interested in at this point. I'm gonna wait to get on The Division wagon.

MonsterGuy2014, Jan 4, 2016
  8. BeavisBob
    BeavisBob Guest

BeavisBob, Jan 4, 2016
  9. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Oh well.

Naruto is out in February and should keep me going for a good long while.

Azrael008uk, Jan 4, 2016
  10. Dark souls 3 will be out soon, and what happened to quantum break?

RedEye Expr3ss, Jan 4, 2016
  11. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Scale-what?

Anyways so far most anticipated game I'm waiting for this year so far, is only ReCore. It's the summer school holidays for NZ and Australia. I've played Minecraft Story Mode Episode 1, but haven't played the other episodes so might do that. I think they
    announced Quantum Break about a month after Xbox 1 launched November 2013 yet it still ain't out yet. Final Fantasy XV was announced in 2006 to but it still hasn't come out. Minecraft Xbox 1 edition got delayed like 3 times too. Game developers may need much
    more time to complete there games. At least I'm enjoying my summer. I heard Cities Skylines will be coming to Xbox 1, but the release date is TBA. I got the game late last year on PC.

smileskybird, Jan 4, 2016
  12. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    ^ Exactly - looks terrible (my opinion)

The Division

Gears 4

Quantum Break

Unravel

Lego Marvel Avengers

Crackdown

Constructor HD

Ghost recon wildlands

South Park - the fractured but whole

Mass Effect Andromeda

and im sure more will crop up, hopefully a new battlefield

iBakez, Jan 4, 2016
  13. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Was looking forward to Scalebound but knew it wouldn't be out this year.

Plenty of games out this year i'm looking forward to,most have already been mentioned.

First game this year will probably be The Banna Saga on the 12th.

Daft Badger, Jan 4, 2016
  14. Ragnarok5000
    Ragnarok5000 Guest
    Remember, a delayed but longer developed game is better than a rushed quickly developed game so I'm not really bothered about Scalebound getting pushed back to 2017.

My most anticipated games of 2016:

-Far Cry Primal

-Quantum Break

-ReCore

-Unravel

-Gears of War 4

-Shadow Warrior 2

-The Division

-For Honor

-Doom

-Mirror's Edge Catalyst

-PvZ Garden Warfare 2

Ragnarok5000, Jan 5, 2016
  15. BeavisBob
    BeavisBob Guest
    How could I have forgotten PvZ GW2?! That is on my short list!

BeavisBob, Jan 5, 2016
Thema:

1. Scalebound has been delayed till 2017. What are your most anticipated games for 2016? - Similar Threads - Scalebound has been

2. Scalebound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scalebound: So what do we have to do to get scalebound back? There has been so many rumors going around about it going to another console etc. i was considering getting another console. Ill even settle for a...
  3. Scalebound Xbox one. YES OR NOT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scalebound Xbox one. YES OR NOT: I ask for this new year that Microsoft values bring back scalebound, I suppose they will have a lot of game content done ... Scalebound has to come back. What do you think? I vote with a Yes...
  4. I used a $50 gift code to preorder Scalebound and I want a refund!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I used a $50 gift code to preorder Scalebound and I want a refund!: As soon as I found out Scalebound was cancelled I contacted Microsoft to ask about a refund for the $50 code I used to preorder it and they kept wasting my time and giving me the run around for...
  5. I used a $50 gift code to buy Scalebound years ago and I want a refund!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I used a $50 gift code to buy Scalebound years ago and I want a refund!: As soon as I found out Scalebound was cancelled I contacted Microsoft to ask about a refund for the $50 code I used to preorder it and they kept wasting my time and giving me the run around for...
  6. Scalebound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scalebound: Can we please please have scalebound developed please cause by the looks of Theis game just from a few trailers this game was going to be an amazing game and Microsoft would make so much damn...
  7. ScaleBound Cancellation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ScaleBound Cancellation: Dear Microsoft, Me and thousands of other fans of this game would like it to be finished and released to the public. We were all hyped on the idea/motive that we would get to know a dragon as...
  8. Scalebound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scalebound: So I recently heard that the game Scalebound was cancelled and I don't see a real reason why. A lot of people wanted that game to come out and it seemed like everyone was very excited about it....
  9. why cancel scalebound

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cancel scalebound: why cancel a game called scalebound when u showed it on E3 and promised everyone that its going to be a great game bring it back out to be released everyone wanted this game so please release it...
  10. Looks like Scalebound has been cancelled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looks like Scalebound has been cancelled: I'm putting this here as no one goes to General Game Discussion. I didn't have much interest in this game as it seemed to be missing something. If the rumours are true I feel bad for people...