Scalebound delayed until 2017

Discus and support Scalebound delayed until 2017 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; GS News Update: Scalebound Release Date Delayed to 2017 Some people will say there are problems because it's so early in the year and they've already... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by brandiesel1, Jan 4, 2016.

1. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

GS News Update: Scalebound Release Date Delayed to 2017

Some people will say there are problems because it's so early in the year and they've already delayed it.

I think it's more of they already knew it wouldn't be ready until then but they still showed it last year to make 2016 look better. Just my opinion.

Anyone bummed now? If link doesn't work sorry. I'm on my phone and it's hard to do.

:)

brandiesel1, Jan 4, 2016
  2. Cha1ky
    Cha1ky Guest
    Cha1ky, Jan 4, 2016
  3. Aldojags
    Aldojags Guest

{{meta.ogMetaTitle()}}

Plenty of games to keep us going this year so I can live with this, it's not like we're starved of exclusives this year

Aldojags, Jan 4, 2016
  4. Scalebound delayed until 2017

No, not bummed about any game delays, for the way I see it. If it isn't ready to be played Day One without any hiccups. Then it's a good business practice, even in image concerns, to postpone the release until it's fixed.

ElectroFlying, Jan 4, 2016
  5. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Saw this earlier today.

But with all releases this year,no problemo....plus 3rd party games.

My schedule is already full.

I can start my schedule for 2017. Scalebound delayed until 2017 :)

Tzar of kaos, Jan 4, 2016
  6. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    Not bothered, its one of those games where the idea and concept is good, but what they have shown so far is a little under whelming.

I hope it leads to developers giving them selves a realistic development time and stop plugging ideas to early.

EnenDaveyBoy, Jan 4, 2016
  7. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest
    It's not a game I'm that interested in, but there's quite a few games I want year so it was unlikely I would have bought this anyway.

This is said a lot, but it's better to delay a game then release it too early.

DWoodbine, Jan 4, 2016
  8. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

I think it looks kind of generic anyway.

brandiesel1, Jan 4, 2016
  9. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    generic is a fairly good way to explain what they have shown so far, I hope they turn it into something amazing, but will have to wait a while to find out lol.

EnenDaveyBoy, Oct 31, 2018
  10. brandiesel1 Win User

I think it looks kind of generic anyway.
  11. DWoodbine Win User

It's not a game I'm that interested in, but there's quite a few games I want year so it was unlikely I would have bought this anyway.

This is said a lot, but it's better to delay a game then release it too early.
  12. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

generic is a fairly good way to explain what they have shown so far, I hope they turn it into something amazing, but will have to wait a while to find out lol.
  13. Tzar of kaos Win User

Saw this earlier today.

But with all releases this year,no problemo....plus 3rd party games.

My schedule is already full.

I can start my schedule for 2017. :)
  14. ElectroFlying Win User

No, not bummed about any game delays, for the way I see it. If it isn't ready to be played Day One without any hiccups. Then it's a good business practice, even in image concerns, to postpone the release until it's fixed.
Thema:

1. Scalebound delayed until 2017 - Similar Threads - Scalebound delayed until

2. Scalebound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scalebound: So what do we have to do to get scalebound back? There has been so many rumors going around about it going to another console etc. i was considering getting another console. Ill even settle for a...
  3. Scalebound Xbox one. YES OR NOT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scalebound Xbox one. YES OR NOT: I ask for this new year that Microsoft values bring back scalebound, I suppose they will have a lot of game content done ... Scalebound has to come back. What do you think? I vote with a Yes...
  4. I used a $50 gift code to preorder Scalebound and I want a refund!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I used a $50 gift code to preorder Scalebound and I want a refund!: As soon as I found out Scalebound was cancelled I contacted Microsoft to ask about a refund for the $50 code I used to preorder it and they kept wasting my time and giving me the run around for...
  5. I used a $50 gift code to buy Scalebound years ago and I want a refund!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I used a $50 gift code to buy Scalebound years ago and I want a refund!: As soon as I found out Scalebound was cancelled I contacted Microsoft to ask about a refund for the $50 code I used to preorder it and they kept wasting my time and giving me the run around for...
  6. Scalebound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scalebound: Can we please please have scalebound developed please cause by the looks of Theis game just from a few trailers this game was going to be an amazing game and Microsoft would make so much damn...
  7. ScaleBound Cancellation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ScaleBound Cancellation: Dear Microsoft, Me and thousands of other fans of this game would like it to be finished and released to the public. We were all hyped on the idea/motive that we would get to know a dragon as...
  8. Scalebound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scalebound: So I recently heard that the game Scalebound was cancelled and I don't see a real reason why. A lot of people wanted that game to come out and it seemed like everyone was very excited about it....
  9. Scalebound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scalebound: I just Heard that a title called Scalebound is being canceled or is canceled i am surprised to here this because that was a title that i was really forward too. It was one that a lot of gamers...
  10. why cancel scalebound

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cancel scalebound: why cancel a game called scalebound when u showed it on E3 and promised everyone that its going to be a great game bring it back out to be released everyone wanted this game so please release it...