Says your profile is not allowed on xbox live

Discus and support Says your profile is not allowed on xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; what do i do is it my sons age I put on the profile is too young How can I change the age if that is the case a431d1c5-e870-413b-9eb3-1c0539489526 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChampionJam746, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Says your profile is not allowed on xbox live

what do i do

is it my sons age I put on the profile is too young

How can I change the age if that is the case

:)

ChampionJam746, Dec 27, 2015
  2. Xbox live

my xbox live account says the current profile is not allowed to play on XBOX LIVE

MachoBull37902, Dec 27, 2015
  3. Cannot sign in with Microsoft account

Error message says "the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live

PostalOhio1411, Dec 27, 2015
  4. Says your profile is not allowed on xbox live

Your showing as silver right now , not gold ...you need a "gold " account to play on xbox live ...and even then , with a child account you may have restricted him depending on how you set it up...here is a link to all the family settings...

support.xbox.com/.../security

RobertBuckalew, Dec 27, 2015
  5. RobertBuckalew Win User

Your showing as silver right now , not gold ...you need a "gold " account to play on xbox live ...and even then , with a child account you may have restricted him depending on how you set it up...here is a link to all the family settings...

support.xbox.com/.../security
  6. aJordan3982 Win User

Suspension

My xbox says that the current profile is not allowed to play xbox live
  7. Chi3fkillahoe21 Win User

My account can't play Xbox live.

Sorry it says current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live.
  8. DaintyFawn51141 Win User

Gamer profile

How come when I try to sign into Xbox live on modern warfare 3 it says your current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live, how do I fix this
  9. PostalOhio1411 Win User

Cannot sign in with Microsoft account

Error message says "the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live
Thema:

1. Says your profile is not allowed on xbox live - Similar Threads - Says profile allowed

2. When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...: When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated with my email even though it has one I've tried everything and it still says it...
  3. What do I do when my bo2 says’’The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live’’ I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do when my bo2 says’’The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live’’ I...: I’ve been trying for hours now I have online, and I can’t play bo2 zombies Or multiplayer. It’s says the same thing for modern warfare 2 can anyone help. I did the down load profile things deleted...
  4. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  5. Xbox profile says I'm offline when I'm not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox profile says I'm offline when I'm not: I'm playing a game on my Xbox Series X, when my profile will sudden say I'm offline e.g. Last seen 10 mins ago playing Like A Dragon Infinite Wealth even though I'm still online. This followed by...
  6. I am unable to join parties on my pc and it says my profile is unable to use parties but i...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to join parties on my pc and it says my profile is unable to use parties but i...: I have been trying for months to join my friends on my pc but it says i am unable to use parties because my profile can't, why am i having this issue on my pc but not my xbox...
  7. when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...

in XBoX on Windows
    when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...: this feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privilege's 8db428b9-6e98-4e29-a3c3-7373c4d07ebc
  8. Pixelmon Realms saying I don't have a Minecraft profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pixelmon Realms saying I don't have a Minecraft profile: I played Pixelmon Realms on my laptop with no issues. Laptop broke and got a desktop computer. Pixelmon Realms is saying that I can't login because my Microsoft account doesn't have a Minecraft...
  9. Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...: I’ve done power cycle my Xbox one , redownloaded my profile. It’s done this before but I didn’t even know how to fix it then , it just started working again after I gave up . If anyone knows...
  10. I’m getting a message that says current profile not allowed to play on Xbox network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m getting a message that says current profile not allowed to play on Xbox network: Hey y’all so I was playing the current Modern Warfare 2 and I was doing great then my game crashed and came up with saying I must have an active network connection as I tried to reload it said the...