Says that the dlcs are installed but won’t let me use them. it takes me to the store where...

Discus and support Says that the dlcs are installed but won’t let me use them. it takes me to the store where... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It’s ark survival evolved dlc and I can’t use a photo because this sub doesn’t allow them. submitted by /u/RLIntellectualpotato [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RLIntellectualpotato, Jan 1, 2023.

1. Says that the dlcs are installed but won’t let me use them. it takes me to the store where...

It’s ark survival evolved dlc and I can’t use a photo because this sub doesn’t allow them.

submitted by /u/RLIntellectualpotato
    [link] [comments]

/u/RLIntellectualpotato, Jan 1, 2023
  2. TylerWallis1 Win User

Xbox 360 L4D2 dlc the sacrifice issue

I do that but once I do that the sacrifice dlc says “does not need to be installed” but it won’t let me play the dlc when I’m in the game it just has me open the 360 part to buy it again and that says free
  3. Cowtao Win User

Unable to Save Fallout New Vegas (Xbox One S)

I just tried un-install Re-install same issue, it will not accept Cloud Saves stating it is unavailable. I tried again without installing any DLC and it still won’t take. It also won’t let me use a USB Stick to save my data. I also tried delete the game saves myself to see if it will allow a save and it still won’t let me active auto save or allow me to save the game at all.

I also checked if I have any other profiles saved onto the game and I still cannot do anything regarding this.
  4. Michael Barrera1 Win User

How do I get data back on a game that isn’t installed

But it won’t let me install it, it says installation stopped every time I try to
  5. ChristineHackett1 Win User

I cant install any games?

It still wont let me install games it says no where to install them to.
  6. Miguel Saldana Win User

I installed mk11 dlc using game pass but it won’t work when I try playing the game

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

I have already tried that when I do it it says the dlc are installed but when I enter the game after closing and resting many times it still won’t let me use the dlc

***EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post.
Thema:

Says that the dlcs are installed but won’t let me use them. it takes me to the store where...

1. Says that the dlcs are installed but won’t let me use them. it takes me to the store where... - Similar Threads - Says dlcs are

2. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394
  3. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  4. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  5. So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570: I just don't know what to do and it just said this error code 0x80070570 while it was trying to update and its a used refurbished console so it doesn't have like any accounts on it or my account...
  6. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  7. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  8. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  9. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  10. I got halo mcc and its DLCs through a digital code but now 3 months later it say I don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got halo mcc and its DLCs through a digital code but now 3 months later it say I don't...: I originally got Halo MCC through ultimate back during Dec. 25 and then later got the game (including its dlcs) later as a gift as a digital code. Now 3 months later when my ultimate has expired...