Says that the dlcs are installed but won’t let me use them. it takes me to the store where...

Discus and support Says that the dlcs are installed but won’t let me use them. it takes me to the store where... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It’s ark survival evolved dlc and I can’t use a photo because this sub doesn’t allow them. submitted by /u/RLIntellectualpotato [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RLIntellectualpotato, Jan 1, 2023.

  1. Says that the dlcs are installed but won’t let me use them. it takes me to the store where...


    It’s ark survival evolved dlc and I can’t use a photo because this sub doesn’t allow them.

    submitted by /u/RLIntellectualpotato
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/RLIntellectualpotato, Jan 1, 2023
    #1
  2. TylerWallis1 Win User

    Xbox 360 L4D2 dlc the sacrifice issue

    I do that but once I do that the sacrifice dlc says “does not need to be installed” but it won’t let me play the dlc when I’m in the game it just has me open the 360 part to buy it again and that says free
  3. Cowtao Win User

    Unable to Save Fallout New Vegas (Xbox One S)

    I just tried un-install Re-install same issue, it will not accept Cloud Saves stating it is unavailable. I tried again without installing any DLC and it still won’t take. It also won’t let me use a USB Stick to save my data. I also tried delete the game saves myself to see if it will allow a save and it still won’t let me active auto save or allow me to save the game at all.

    I also checked if I have any other profiles saved onto the game and I still cannot do anything regarding this.
  4. Michael Barrera1 Win User

    How do I get data back on a game that isn’t installed

    But it won’t let me install it, it says installation stopped every time I try to
  5. ChristineHackett1 Win User

    I cant install any games?

    It still wont let me install games it says no where to install them to.
  6. Miguel Saldana Win User

    I installed mk11 dlc using game pass but it won’t work when I try playing the game

    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

    I have already tried that when I do it it says the dlc are installed but when I enter the game after closing and resting many times it still won’t let me use the dlc

    ***EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post.
Thema:

Says that the dlcs are installed but won’t let me use them. it takes me to the store where...

Loading...
  1. Says that the dlcs are installed but won’t let me use them. it takes me to the store where... - Similar Threads - Says dlcs are

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  4. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  5. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Warning for switching rings, when says no update. I had to refresh both upwards and downwards.

    in XboX Insiders
    Warning for switching rings, when says no update. I had to refresh both upwards and downwards.: So as I understand it, usually upward ring movements dont need a data refresh, and downward movements are ok providing it says no update instead of saying data refresh needed. Yesterday, On a...
  8. Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate: I am already a gamepass ultimate subscriber but the xbox app will not let me install any gamepass games today. At first the app reporting errors in connecting to try again. I tried on different...
  9. Xenoverse saying that I lost content to 3 dlcs yet it’s installed

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xenoverse saying that I lost content to 3 dlcs yet it’s installed: So two days ago I got on xenoverse to play the game for a bit only to find out that it told me that some dlc can no longer be found, when I checked it was super pack 1, 3 and 4, the problem is, I...
  10. I got halo mcc and its DLCs through a digital code but now 3 months later it say I don't...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got halo mcc and its DLCs through a digital code but now 3 months later it say I don't...: I originally got Halo MCC through ultimate back during Dec. 25 and then later got the game (including its dlcs) later as a gift as a digital code. Now 3 months later when my ultimate has expired...