Says my license transfer has already been used
Discus and support Says my license transfer has already been used in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so as i was about to game share with my friend on xbox 360 it tells him that my license has already been transferred 3 days but i never used my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NeahmiahGilbert, Apr 28, 2020.
Thema:
Says my license transfer has already been used
Loading...
-
Says my license transfer has already been used - Similar Threads - Says license transfer
-
Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them
in XboX InsidersOmega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me... -
Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...
in XboX InsidersMythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and... -
MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.
in XboX InsidersMODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this... -
Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...
in XboX InsidersHeyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2.... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
COD WWII recently came to game pass but its not launching due to license issue so it says...
in XboX InsidersCOD WWII recently came to game pass but its not launching due to license issue so it says...: I just Downloaded COD WWII on my pc and when launching it is says I dont have a license or it left game pass but the game just came to game pass. Is it only playable on console or is it a bug this... -
Purchased Game on Xbox one in 2018 says that i dont have the license to play the game and...
in XBoX Games and AppsPurchased Game on Xbox one in 2018 says that i dont have the license to play the game and...: Hello, I purchased Red Dead Redemption 2 on launch back in 2018 on my xbox one. I originally had xbox live at the time. I recently went back to play Red Dead redemption 2 and even still had it... -
Games say CLiP license id does not match the device in the bound device license.
in XBoX Games and AppsGames say CLiP license id does not match the device in the bound device license.: I just got a new pc and tried setting it up today but after downloading fallout and trying to play it. It kept popping up that message. I have tried restarting my pc, uninstalling xbox app, sign... -
Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license"
in XBoX AccessibilityMinecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license": I migrated my mojang account years ago to MS and had a valid license for Minecraft Java Edition and was playing without any issue. Since some months now it is saying that i dont have a license for...