Says it’s on but isn’t

Discus and support Says it’s on but isn’t in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox series x will have the Xbox logo glow like it’s on but my controller wont connect to it and the tv says that the xbox is off and shows the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by knnth60, Dec 7, 2022.

1. knnth60
    knnth60 Guest

Says it’s on but isn’t

My xbox series x will have the Xbox logo glow like it’s on but my controller wont connect to it and the tv says that the xbox is off and shows the default screen saying no cable connected

:)

knnth60, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Says it’s on but isn’t

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Can you please try using a different HDMI cable or use a different TV and check if there will be an improvement?

Kindly check a powercycle as well by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. James Cloke Win User

I am trying to get hold of Xbox request a call back now for weeks and it never works can some one help me with this please.

There isn’t a chat option and call back isn’t working always says somthing went wrong is there another way please
  4. JenniferLilla1 Win User

Internet connected but says it isn’t

No error code.it just says must be online. When i go to settings I get the its all good message when i check the connection
  5. JenniferLilla1 Win User

I always get the “its all good”
  6. crazydude1965 Win User

I check for service status This can cause issues sometimes i find
Thema:

Says it’s on but isn’t

1. Says it’s on but isn’t - Similar Threads - Says it’s isn’t

2. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  3. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  4. So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570: I just don't know what to do and it just said this error code 0x80070570 while it was trying to update and its a used refurbished console so it doesn't have like any accounts on it or my account...
  5. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  6. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  7. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  8. Xbox S says that the Xbox X/S game isn’t compatible with my console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox S says that the Xbox X/S game isn’t compatible with my console.: Hi! I purchased Jedi Survivor X/S on the Xbox website. When I tried to install the game a message popped up on my Xbox that said “Sorry, this game or app isn’t compatible” with the error code...
  9. My Cloud gaming isn’t working even though the site says it’s available in my country (South...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Cloud gaming isn’t working even though the site says it’s available in my country (South...: I’m unable to use my cloud gaming on my MacBook/iPhone/iPad. Cloud gaming is available in my country (South Africa) but for some reason I keep getting the same error message. I am signed in and...
  10. I’m trying to register my fortnite vbucks gift card and it says the Xbox isn’t sinked with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to register my fortnite vbucks gift card and it says the Xbox isn’t sinked with...: I’m trying to register a vbuck gift card but it says the Xbox is not sync with my account? 418e342f-682b-4e5e-87bd-84013e1710a0