Says it over and over

Discus and support Says it over and over in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; says it over and over and I do what it says but does not work 0899c01f-d0da-4044-9e65-afd3f83b019d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WheezyNine96348, Sep 24, 2017.

  1. Says it over and over


    says it over and over and I do what it says but does not work

    :)
     
    WheezyNine96348, Sep 24, 2017
    #1
  2. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    Updating over and over...

    Hi, it may also be worth trying the following.

    -

    On your console go to settings - system - storage, highlight your storage device and press the following buttons in sequence on your controller.

    -

    LB,RB,X,LB,RB,X

    -

    You will be asked to confirm deletion of the system update, confirm deletion, this will clear any failed system update you have, the console will restart and you will need to update again.

    -

    If that does nothing for you then could you take a look at the following link please and try the suggestions there.

    -

    forums.xbox.com/.../166045.aspx
     
    EggsBoxJuan, Sep 24, 2017
    #2
  3. Updating over and over...

    Hi, MASTER x GLIB1. What model is your xbox? is it one of the new black slim models? also could you navigate to your settings tab on the dashboard, go to system/console settings/system info. Can you tell me what your dashboard version currently is. The latest
    is 2.0.16202.0. Also are you on a stable internet connection? It might be getting corrupted if its not downloading correctly.
     
    PuRE IVIonztah, Sep 24, 2017
    #3
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    Updating over and over...

    Hi, it may also be worth trying the following.

    -

    On your console go to settings - system - storage, highlight your storage device and press the following buttons in sequence on your controller.

    -

    LB,RB,X,LB,RB,X

    -

    You will be asked to confirm deletion of the system update, confirm deletion, this will clear any failed system update you have, the console will restart and you will need to update again.

    -

    If that does nothing for you then could you take a look at the following link please and try the suggestions there.

    -

    forums.xbox.com/.../166045.aspx
  5. PuRE IVIonztah Win User

    Updating over and over...

    Hi, MASTER x GLIB1. What model is your xbox? is it one of the new black slim models? also could you navigate to your settings tab on the dashboard, go to system/console settings/system info. Can you tell me what your dashboard version currently is. The latest
    is 2.0.16202.0. Also are you on a stable internet connection? It might be getting corrupted if its not downloading correctly.
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

    Sign in over and over

    Hey there, so if you're getting signed out when starting or exiting games and apps the way to fix it is deleting the profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache, restart the console and re-download the profile. I know you said you cleared
    your cache, but do the above in that order and it should fix it.

    Delete and re-download profile:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete


    Clear system cache:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
  7. onyxishere Win User

    360 Resetting itself over & over & over & over & over...

    It may be an issue with the hard drive. Can you please remove all drives that you have on the console (flash and hard) and then try restarting the console. If the problem persists then the issue would lie with the hard drive itself.
  8. AngelObullets Win User

    MW keeps saying it needs to restart after update over and over.

Thema:

Says it over and over

Loading...
  1. Says it over and over - Similar Threads - Says

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  4. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  5. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  6. Warning for switching rings, when says no update. I had to refresh both upwards and downwards.

    in XboX Insiders
    Warning for switching rings, when says no update. I had to refresh both upwards and downwards.: So as I understand it, usually upward ring movements dont need a data refresh, and downward movements are ok providing it says no update instead of saying data refresh needed. Yesterday, On a...
  7. Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate: I am already a gamepass ultimate subscriber but the xbox app will not let me install any gamepass games today. At first the app reporting errors in connecting to try again. I tried on different...
  8. Xbox AI is shit and I can say why

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox AI is shit and I can say why: I love playing with my friends, joking around in matches, and being part of the online community. People genuinely enjoy my humor and often look to play with me. But now, because of a single...
  9. Need help it says pending and that change is taking a while

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help it says pending and that change is taking a while: Before it said error and now I'm stuck (grounded 2) submitted by /u/Round-Ad-8615 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Insider Earth Rains Saying Hello ☔️️

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Earth Rains Saying Hello ☔️️: Nice to officially meet all of you , For those who may not have seen me before I wanted to introduce myself , I have been posting for just over a month now ( new to Reddit ) as a way to engage...