Says it over and over

Discus and support Says it over and over in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; says it over and over and I do what it says but does not work 0899c01f-d0da-4044-9e65-afd3f83b019d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WheezyNine96348, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Says it over and over

says it over and over and I do what it says but does not work

:)

WheezyNine96348, Sep 24, 2017
  2. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    Updating over and over...

Hi, it may also be worth trying the following.

-

On your console go to settings - system - storage, highlight your storage device and press the following buttons in sequence on your controller.

-

LB,RB,X,LB,RB,X

-

You will be asked to confirm deletion of the system update, confirm deletion, this will clear any failed system update you have, the console will restart and you will need to update again.

-

If that does nothing for you then could you take a look at the following link please and try the suggestions there.

-

forums.xbox.com/.../166045.aspx

EggsBoxJuan, Sep 24, 2017
  3. Updating over and over...

Hi, MASTER x GLIB1. What model is your xbox? is it one of the new black slim models? also could you navigate to your settings tab on the dashboard, go to system/console settings/system info. Can you tell me what your dashboard version currently is. The latest
    is 2.0.16202.0. Also are you on a stable internet connection? It might be getting corrupted if its not downloading correctly.

PuRE IVIonztah, Sep 24, 2017
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Hi, it may also be worth trying the following.

-

On your console go to settings - system - storage, highlight your storage device and press the following buttons in sequence on your controller.

-

LB,RB,X,LB,RB,X

-

You will be asked to confirm deletion of the system update, confirm deletion, this will clear any failed system update you have, the console will restart and you will need to update again.

-

If that does nothing for you then could you take a look at the following link please and try the suggestions there.

-

forums.xbox.com/.../166045.aspx
  5. PuRE IVIonztah Win User

Hi, MASTER x GLIB1. What model is your xbox? is it one of the new black slim models? also could you navigate to your settings tab on the dashboard, go to system/console settings/system info. Can you tell me what your dashboard version currently is. The latest
    is 2.0.16202.0. Also are you on a stable internet connection? It might be getting corrupted if its not downloading correctly.
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Sign in over and over

Hey there, so if you're getting signed out when starting or exiting games and apps the way to fix it is deleting the profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache, restart the console and re-download the profile. I know you said you cleared
    your cache, but do the above in that order and it should fix it.

Delete and re-download profile:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Clear system cache:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
  7. onyxishere Win User

360 Resetting itself over & over & over & over & over...

It may be an issue with the hard drive. Can you please remove all drives that you have on the console (flash and hard) and then try restarting the console. If the problem persists then the issue would lie with the hard drive itself.
  8. AngelObullets Win User

MW keeps saying it needs to restart after update over and over.

Thema:

Says it over and over

1. Says it over and over - Similar Threads - Says

2. So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570: I just don't know what to do and it just said this error code 0x80070570 while it was trying to update and its a used refurbished console so it doesn't have like any accounts on it or my account...
  3. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  4. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  5. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  6. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  7. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  8. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  9. i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...: i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere...
  10. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...