Says it cant find save and calls my disc lite version need answers

Discus and support Says it cant find save and calls my disc lite version need answers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Like i said it calls my disc trail version now and says cant find save when was just playing on it yes terday bac402c4-8acc-4f31-8649-e6e0b5b2d9d9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rambo rogue, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Rambo rogue
    Rambo rogue Guest

Like i said it calls my disc trail version now and says cant find save when was just playing on it yes

terday

:)

Rambo rogue, Sep 10, 2020
  2. cMonry Win User

I have a game disk that Ive installed but it wont let me play it.

I would say that you need to uninstall downloaded version and then put the disc in and let it install from disc. Don't worry about your saves, they have backups on cloud.
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

I have the digital license and the dvd as well

well if you playing the digital version from the marketplace you will not need the disc but if you are playing a version of the game saved to the hard drive from the disc, you will need the disc in there if playing that version of the game, but the marketplace
    one a disc is not needed.
  4. MikeHirsch Win User

XBOX Live needed to play Apps and XBOX 360/One Games offline?

Thanks for your answer.

I was just wondering why you need to download the whole Xbox 360 game again though you've got the disc to install it.

If you're saying that you need permamently internet conncetion just to start/play and save games to the cloud why there is a xbox feature which you can play OFFLINE Games and save games locally at first place?

For my point of view it doesn't make any sense that you need "permanently" internet connection just to save current progress to the cloud.

And yes in Xbox 360 it's different because it has never asked me for internet question before I can start/play an offline game (disc or digital version) and I could save my current progress locally.
  5. ElfishOhio34954 Win User

Call of Duty Mobile

Activision should come out with a Call of Duty Mobile version called Call of Duty Lite. Most people who are dedicated to their PC would prefer such a game to be played on PC instead of playing on a Cell phone or I-pad.

They really need to stop bs-ing and get with the program and work with Microsoft so they can make it happen.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

I got the call of duty vault upgrade and it hasn't gave me any of the things

I have the call of duty mw3 as a disc
    You will just need to request a refund on the vault upgrade then.

As stated by ngocphi it says in the description that the digital version of the base game is required.

It wont work if you are gamesharing or have the disc version.
Thema:

1. Says it cant find save and calls my disc lite version need answers - Similar Threads - Says cant find

2. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  3. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  4. Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.: Im trying to use a gamertag and the suffix implies the tag isnt original but after much searching Im unable to find the account the currently owns the gamertag 593e7511-59d2-4685-8cdb-8af7a47e54f8
  5. Questcraft: when I went into questcraft it says my username is "username" and I cant play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Questcraft: when I went into questcraft it says my username is "username" and I cant play...: and yes, I did try to reinstall :D 79a03d2a-ca27-4457-a993-acd2b8adb32e
  6. I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...: I cant buy xbox pc game pass, probably becuase I previuosly had subscription "xbox game pass friends & family" untill March 2023. When ever i try to buy pc game pass it just says I already owned...
  7. What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if my code says that it was purchased from a different region and cant be redeemed: I bought an Egyptian code for Minecraft while i was at America with an American debit card but now im in Egypt. Once i try to redeem the code it says that it was purchased from a different region...
  8. Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes": Is Xbox Live down or how do I fix this? 5278e705-8f79-471a-94f2-7e0fd1674327
  9. cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528754833620992000/1179920572986179604/image.png?ex=657b89aa&is=656914aa&hm=8206c96d68c9c8e952be2d5d852eaa484d726f57e1f53355322566fbcd299d9b& Microsoft 帐户团队...
  10. when i want to redeem the code i doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i want to redeem the code i doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product and...: so i bought the msfs2020 premium deluxe disk version.i installed the game.but i have a problem with activation.when i want to redeem the code it doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product...