Says I'm playing Roblox 24/7

Discus and support Says I'm playing Roblox 24/7 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox account always shows that I'm playing Roblox when I don't even have it installed. I have cleared the cache reset my Mac address and even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HaydenWalker1, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Says I'm playing Roblox 24/7

My Xbox account always shows that I'm playing Roblox when I don't even have it installed.

I have cleared the cache reset my Mac address and even changed my password but nothing has helped.

:)

HaydenWalker1, Feb 6, 2023
  2. HaydenWalker1 Win User

Never played it on my PC and no other Xbox. I even made sure my Xbox is the home Xbox for my account. It really makes no sense
  3. Francia J. Win User

I agree with you and thank you so much for that. Let's try some steps such as removing and re-adding your account.

"REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  4. HaydenWalker1 Win User

I have another Xbox but it's in a box in my garage. And I even downloaded Roblox and unlinked my Xbox account and still nothing worked
  5. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for letting me know. Did you previously logged into your account on a different console?

Also, how about a PC?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This happened to me as well, it turns out my sister is playing the game using her account on her own Xbox console where my account is set as Home Xbox and is in automatic signed in.

We'll check further for you, do you have multiple consoles in your household? Or remember if you signed in on a different Xbox console recently?
Thema:

1. Says I'm playing Roblox 24/7 - Similar Threads - Says I'm playing

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  4. Xbox profile says I'm offline when I'm not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox profile says I'm offline when I'm not: I'm playing a game on my Xbox Series X, when my profile will sudden say I'm offline e.g. Last seen 10 mins ago playing Like A Dragon Infinite Wealth even though I'm still online. This followed by...
  5. I want to play Dead Space 3 co-op via xcloud but it says i need an online pass which i'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play Dead Space 3 co-op via xcloud but it says i need an online pass which i'm...: No matter what I try i am unable to get the online pass via xcloud 2827ed1b-15cd-40f5-98a4-1357e6b53c5f
  6. Hi , I was wanting to play Brookhaven and it tells me that I'm unable to Join. It also says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi , I was wanting to play Brookhaven and it tells me that I'm unable to Join. It also says...: Hi , I was wanting to play Brookhaven and it tells me that I'm unable to Join. It also says that the Roblox experience you are try to join is currently not available. Error Code:10...
  7. Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not: Dear Microsoft please fix this immediately it's irritating and annoying bc I was asleep and I kept getting invited to party's and not to mention I have tried everything...
  8. My profile online status says I'm playing "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION" when I'm playing a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile online status says I'm playing "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION" when I'm playing a...: I was playing Fortnite and I asked my friend what it said I was playing to be sure if it was a problem and they said "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION" 1875da2b-7d5d-400a-8fe4-b8857d82c496
  9. My xbox series x constantly says I'm playing a game, even when the console is off. Any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox series x constantly says I'm playing a game, even when the console is off. Any fixes?: So the issue came up today and I only noticed it when someone in my party chat spotted that it said I was on one game although I was infact on another. Earlier on I was playing skate 2, an xbox...
  10. My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not actually playing it.

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not actually playing it.: My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not playing it. I'm assuming it's because I'm playing an xbox 360 game on a new gen console. Help would be appreciated submitted by...