Says I’m on a game I don’t have installed

Discus and support Says I’m on a game I don’t have installed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I play on a Xbox series S and re downloaded Doritos crash for a bit of nostalgia and ever since my Xbox messages have been a bit laggy and it’s... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Astro_Cosmic, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Astro_Cosmic
    Astro_Cosmic Guest

So I play on a Xbox series S and re downloaded Doritos crash for a bit of nostalgia and ever since my Xbox messages have been a bit laggy and it’s saying on my profile that I’m playing it when I uninstalled it already and I can’t get it to change and I’ve loaded up games and it’s still said I’m playing Doritos crash course I’ve restarted my Xbox and nothing has changed is there anything I can do to fix it it’s a little thing but it really annoys me because my friends won’t know when I’m online

Please help me fix this

:)

Astro_Cosmic, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

That's odd, there are now multiple reports in regard to the same issue with 360 games showing on the status page. However, there are no official announcement yet that's why we just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps."
  3. Cathy Gehrke Win User

I bought an Xbox game through Amazon and now Xbox says I don’t own it

After uninstalling the game I’m now unable to reinstall it. Xbox says I don’t own the game and won’t let me install it without purchasing it.
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Gears 5 ultimate dlc

hi don’t know if this a issue but I downloaded the gears5 ult.edition through game pass but I don’t see the dlc anywhere in ready for install.

I’m installing it again and I still don’t see it anywhere
    Also 6pm est is the soft launch
  5. Andrew Mankin Win User

Just Dance 2022 Xbox One won’t load

I have never connected to Xbox live. I don’t have a subscription. I’m not a gamer. My daughter has a sonic racing game installed. Will this wipe her progress on this game?
  6. Robbie Runer215 Win User

Minecraft not working

Sorry for the long delay, I’ve just completely restarted. I’m still unable to go on realms. I’m also confused on to why it says I don’t have gold while I have ultimate and how I’m still able to play gamepass games. Any tips?
Thema:

1. Says I’m on a game I don’t have installed - Similar Threads - Says I’m game

2. I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s...: The NAT and service says it’s is unavailable, but when I do test network connection and test NAT type, it’s says it all good. I don’t know if it is my router because I use ethernet or it a...
  3. I’m trying to buy a game but it keeps saying my postal code is formatted wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy a game but it keeps saying my postal code is formatted wrong: Anybody know how to correctly format your postal code ‍ 6ad2a75a-d592-4ff4-902f-71c63bc71f4b
  4. My Xbox wireless headset keeps saying I’m fully in game chat when in a party

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wireless headset keeps saying I’m fully in game chat when in a party: I have tried updating it, plugging in to Xbox, plugging into controller, and everyday it’ll randomly start bugging out saying I need to change my party chat mixer. Any ideas would help or should I...
  5. Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What...: Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What can I do to fix this ? 75010f6e-4c7d-489d-91b3-189f2256a74d
  6. I bought the premium upgrade for Starfield and I try to launch the game and it says I’m too...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the premium upgrade for Starfield and I try to launch the game and it says I’m too...: Whenever I launch the game it comes up with a screen saying “you are too early” and I can’t play even though I bought the premium upgrade and have the game pass version of Starfield and I don’t...
  7. Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...: Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure what to do can someone please help me eed3b699-482f-459b-b108-d72cce96cf63
  8. Xbox One S Says I’m playing game I don’t own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Says I’m playing game I don’t own: My Xbox keeps saying that I am playing GTA when I do not even own the game or have ever played it and constantly says I’m playing it and keeps my Xbox online and sometimes when I try to play...
  9. Xbox live saying I’m playing a game all day non stop even when my Xbox is off (xbox series s)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live saying I’m playing a game all day non stop even when my Xbox is off (xbox series s): I have cleared the cache restarted my Xbox and I don’t know why it’s doing it acb3cc92-80f6-4715-8668-7e55cf44de5b
  10. GameShare saying I’m Already Playing a Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GameShare saying I’m Already Playing a Game: My husband and I have two Xbox’s we play on. The Xbox one I play on downstairs and he plays the X upstairs. We bought Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe on his account so he could play it on is X and I on our...