Says i was banned but for what reason

Discus and support Says i was banned but for what reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was messing around with my friend and making fun of people who say they can bute offline and then i get banned for communication. I read the all of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jjleaming, May 29, 2020.

1. jjleaming
    jjleaming Guest

I was messing around with my friend and making fun of people who say they can bute offline and then i get banned for communication. I read the all of the community guidelines and there is nothing against that what the heck!!!

��‍♂️

:)

jjleaming, May 29, 2020
  2. Eden0032 Win User

Hi there.

You will need to refer to
    enforcement.xbox.com
    for details of your communication suspension (be sure to sign in to the same account on that website). In some situations, you may be able to submit a case review.

I hope that helps.

-
  3. Jayz Deez Win User

Booters are terrible people but you do need to be careful when joining parties. Report the person who claimed to boot you offline and as for your ban you might be better asking support and asking to speak to a real person who should handle your case fairly.
  4. Lord DoomKnight Win User

Just curious.

Is that why it says "reason for action" clearly says it and my past 4 other communications banned gave me a reason and showed me the message what got me a coms banned I just said that. It doesnt matter clearly you're not understanding what I'm trying to say.
  5. FN Swaps Win User

Permanent bans for the most childish stuff or for no reason and basically robbed your money

Then how come many other people are saying they were banned for no reason too and if it was so serious why cant they provide proof or details about a ban, no matter what you say, they do give out perm bans for dumb reasons otherwise there wouldn’t be such
    a public issue about it
  6. Bzvi Win User

Here is my gamertag that is suspened ChocolateRain53

To answer your question why it's took 3 years to enquire a ban is that I was told by the Xbox support team to say exactly what I posted after telling them of the reason why I was banned and it's been three years. I was told that a ban may be able to be lifted
    if possible. Reason I was banned was for changing my avatars hair color to blue.
Thema:

1. Says i was banned but for what reason - Similar Threads - Says was banned

2. My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...: So my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is banned from Xbox live suddenly. I only use it for Minecraft and when I tried to sign in today I found out I got...
  3. it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.: hello! so, my xbox live account was what i believe was banned 3 years ago, but when i try to log into the account, it just says im suspended, but when i go to xbox enforcement, it says banned user...
  4. Why did I get banned for saying “lmao ur horrif”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned for saying “lmao ur horrif”: I was fighting some girl and said “lmao ur horrif” and got banned and when I go to the enforcement page it won’t even let me submit and appeal to get it removed? 009b30b2-c6c1-4967-b580-58748a007f36
  5. I was banned for 5 months for saying **** symbol and daddy uhhhhh

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was banned for 5 months for saying **** symbol and daddy uhhhhh: Hey i was banned for 5 months with an permanent suspension not if the strikes expired ok i was playing a game called bloxford on roblox one day i was chilling on a Xbox until a username random...
  6. How do others don’t get banned when I report them on Xbox? Yet I get banned for saying a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do others don’t get banned when I report them on Xbox? Yet I get banned for saying a...: I have a ridiculous time with toxic people messaging on the games I play and yet whenever I report them, they tend to be let loose. Meanwhile, myself and many, many others have issues with getting...
  7. Xbox app on my phone says I’m banned and I’m not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app on my phone says I’m banned and I’m not: For a couple months now Xbox app on my phone has been saying sorry we can’t sign in because your account is suspended and it’s not I have checked my Xbox itself and the website I am not banned I...
  8. So a while ago my Xbox acc was perm banned because one of my friends got into it and says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So a while ago my Xbox acc was perm banned because one of my friends got into it and says...: Should I call Xbox support and see what they say or should I just let go of it because I had call of duty mw2 on there and now I have to rebuy it and I don’t wanna spend that $70 I don’t have to...
  9. Banned for saying grab your balls

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for saying grab your balls: Never in my life would I thought you could receive a 8 day ban for telling someone to grab there balls , been waiting to play pro clubs on the new fifa and the game comes out and I receive a 8 day...
  10. Can some pls explain to me why I was chat banned for saying this and why I can't appeal or...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can some pls explain to me why I was chat banned for saying this and why I can't appeal or...: [img] I would really appreciate it if this was reviewed, nothing I said in this was a tos violation. I simply made a statement regarding some weird people coming to my dm's....