Says I own a game I don’t and won’t give me the option to download

Discus and support Says I own a game I don’t and won’t give me the option to download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally purchased the wwz aftermath deluxe edition and requested a refund because I already have everything it comes with besides the actual... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DexterVertrees, Mar 27, 2022.

1. Says I own a game I don’t and won’t give me the option to download

I accidentally purchased the wwz aftermath deluxe edition and requested a refund because I already have everything it comes with besides the actual aftermath upgrade. Now when I try to purchase the upgrade it says I already own it and I looked at the deluxe package I did have and it doesn’t say I own it which I don’t because I got the refund. So is there anything I can do to get it working? Thanks

:)

DexterVertrees, Mar 27, 2022
  2. XBF - Drew Win User

Hi DexterVertrees,

To understand, you had the base game prior to purchasing and accidentally purchased the one you didn't need since you already have the base game. Happy to help you find the right one.

In the Xbox Store, search for World War Z, click into the base game, scroll down and you should see a "World War Z upgrade" which is the DLC by itself.

Best,

XBF Drew
  3. Cathy Gehrke Win User

I bought an Xbox game through Amazon and now Xbox says I don’t own it

After uninstalling the game I’m now unable to reinstall it. Xbox says I don’t own the game and won’t let me install it without purchasing it.
  4. Dean Agnes Win User

Skype account removal from my Microsoft account

I really just need to change the live name but it says it won’t let me. If I can’t unlink it then that would be my only course of action but how do I do it when I edit my profile it don’t give me the option to it’s says live: alex****** and I just don’t want ppl knowing my real name like that I just wanna change it
  5. hellfire Giga Win User

I wanna know why I got suspended for posting a group post for a game group? I did nothing wrong and I need Xbox to contact me

It won’t let me send an appeal and I don’t see an option for it either
  6. Bart0376472 Win User

Gifted game

No it’s not so ur telling me the DLC is 104GB it says I own the game but it won’t download

£29.99 %50 off the dlc is not £60
Thema:

1. Says I own a game I don’t and won’t give me the option to download - Similar Threads - Says own game

2. I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.: thats because theepicgamer464 bought it, and they are accounts on the same console but I want to rate, Xbox please add you can rate that you played. pls! Plz! Plsz! Plzs! submitted by...
  3. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  4. Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?: It is on the same account as before It is in the purchase history Have tried reinstalling app store and repairing the minecraft luancher The store says it is owned Followed the prompts to but...
  5. Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help: I have tried Reinstalling minecraft Repairing the luancher Reseting the store Following the promts(cannot rebuy the starter or master) Microsoft store says I own it as well...
  6. Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.: I have an Xbox 1s, and when I try to put in my Star Wars Battlefront game disc to play multiplayer it says "Looks like you need to renew EA play. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...
  7. I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...: I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you help me with this? 1dc0f7a4-72d9-4b3d-94f3-16792f21bd65
  8. I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...: I cant buy xbox pc game pass, probably becuase I previuosly had subscription "xbox game pass friends & family" untill March 2023. When ever i try to buy pc game pass it just says I already owned...
  9. Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game: I played r6 through game pass, I decided to buy the game then I went to go on it after playing and it said I need to get game pass, I have tried uninstalling r6 rendering my Xbox and nothing is...
  10. The minecraft launcher says i have to buy the game even though i already own it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The minecraft launcher says i have to buy the game even though i already own it.: A week or so ago i switched over to a new pc. Upon downloading the minecraft launcher on this new pc and signing in to my microsoft account it states that i do not own minecraft and have to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. java game download