Says I need to buy game after already bought and everything installed

Discus and support Says I need to buy game after already bought and everything installed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Says 5 of 5 game items installed 6add ima installed But when I load into game says please purchase game after I pre ordered it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Logan novian, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Logan novian
    Logan novian Guest

Says 5 of 5 game items installed

6add ima installed

But when I load into game says please purchase game after I pre ordered it

:)

Logan novian, Oct 29, 2022
  2. TwiztedBrickz Win User

Can’t access games and store

Same issue here i was gaming fine and everything and about 30 minites ago after an hour break i try to game and it says i need to purchase games i already bought and games included in gamepass
  3. CxVariz Win User

game saying i need to buy it after i already did

The same thing is happening to me, “too play this game you need to buy it” i pre orderd it and im already prestige one like when is this going to fix itself
  4. John McCluskey1 Win User

Hitman 3 access pass: hitman 2 standard won't install

Hi thank you for replying. Yes that was included in the trilogy I bought. I just checked my account purchases and it's definitely in there. When I check in the store on xbox it says it's included with game pass and next to that buy to own rather than the usual you own this and if I click buy to own it tells me you already own this. Also in the store under the trilogy where it says in this bundle everything says owned except the hitman 3 access pass: hitman 2 standard but if I click on it and press buy now it tells me I already own it but it just won't install. It lets me try to install maybe because it on game pass but it won't install.
  5. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

App says i need to buy it when i already bought it.

Hi XxDonutheadxX,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

Have you tried to login with the account purchased? And what happens when you click on the buy button?

Best regards
  6. Jason Leger Win User

Can't install Minecraft on Mac

But thats the problem it still DIDN'T WORK. It says installation failed after I dragged Minecraft to the applications folder. And I can't buy the game since I already own it. I need more options!

Sincerely

Jason -Also not affiliated with Microsoft ;)
Thema:

1. Says I need to buy game after already bought and everything installed - Similar Threads - Says need buy

2. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  3. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  4. Microsoft store says I need to buy game when I was already owned and playing for months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store says I need to buy game when I was already owned and playing for months: I bought cyberpunk 2077 with phantom liberty dlc was playing for like 2 months then the dlc gets released. Now it says I need to buy cyberpunk 2077 to play game. But I already owned it and was...
  5. I bought Madden 24, played it for. few weeks. now out of nowhere, its saying I need to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Madden 24, played it for. few weeks. now out of nowhere, its saying I need to buy...: it shows I bought the full game on my order history, and recently my game pass expired. but this wouldn't matter due to me buying Madden 24 out of my pocket. I tried removing my account and adding...
  6. Minecraft: Java Edition says I need to "Buy" it again despite me owning it, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Java Edition says I need to "Buy" it again despite me owning it, how do I fix this?: I have bought Minecraft: Java a while back and have been playing it as recently as two days ago, however yesterday I came across an issue when I open the launcher saying I need to "Buy Game"...
  7. Cod MW3 is saying I need to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod MW3 is saying I need to buy it again: I pre ordered mw3 on 14th october. When I tried to play the game for the first time today, it said I needed ti pay it again and that my payment failed even though it’s come out of my account....
  8. I have the disc to the game but i cant play the game and says i need to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the disc to the game but i cant play the game and says i need to buy game pass: I have the disc to gta 5 and when i put the disc in and load the game up it syas that i have to buy the gamepass to play the game even tho i have the disc to the game i did just to have gamepass...
  9. I cannot play cod ghosts anymore it always says “to play you need to buy it”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play cod ghosts anymore it always says “to play you need to buy it”: I was trying to hop on call of duty ghosts today and all of the sudden I got an error that I need to buy it in order to play it even tho I have brought the game and own it so I said “that’s weird”...
  10. Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...: I bought Dead by Daylight for 32$ and it says that I will need to pay an extra 16.99$ for a month of game pass just to play it for one month 1cb41d18-7df9-4bb7-9003-824a081915f0