Says I don't have Gold Membership... but I do?

Discus and support Says I don't have Gold Membership... but I do? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay, first time buyer, and I am a non-user. My son got XBox one for Christmas. I signed up for Gold Membership, got the email that I paid. I logged... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by flydad726, Jan 3, 2014.

1. flydad726
    flydad726 Guest

Okay, first time buyer, and I am a non-user. My son got XBox one for Christmas. I signed up for Gold Membership, got the email that I paid. I logged in, gave him permission to go online and do stuff with just his friends (Teen mode or something it was called).
    Now he is trying to play with his friends, and he gets a message saying he needs Gold Membership. I checked and he's connected to the interwebs and all that jazz. What gives?

:)

flydad726, Jan 3, 2014
  2. xFANCY KIWIx
    xFANCY KIWIx Guest
    Redeemed a membership card but says I don't have gold

I called Xbox support and they had me turn my Xbox off and back on, which I'd done like 10 times before, and it started working.

xFANCY KIWIx, Jan 3, 2014
  3. I have a gold membership but then it says I don't

Hello I've been recently experiencing some problems with my Xbox one when I try to invite a friend to a party it brings me up to the Xbox live membership purchase page and I put a code in and it says I already have a gold membership and I do the 12 month
    one that automatically pays for it every year so how do I solve this problem I have tried countless times to restart my Xbox and sign out but nothing alters how do you resolve this problems any feedback would great thankyou

D3ADLY W4RFARE, Jan 3, 2014
  4. flydad726
    flydad726 Guest

Forget it, I just called customer support.

these things are as bas as Ipods, why doesn't anything come with instructions anymore?

flydad726, Jan 3, 2014
  5. madcapzany
    madcapzany Guest
    Hi, what did cust svc say?

madcapzany, Oct 31, 2018
  6. The Jeffnator88 Win User

Redeemed a membership card but says I don't have gold

I got the same problem can you please tell me if it starts to work please.
  7. EarlyPrism6 Win User

Halo : Reach says that I don't have Gold Membership

Thanks. It works fine now. I think there is a Time Limit of 24-48 Hours?
  8. Kndikjus01 Win User

I have being wondering; is their a Gold Membership free 1 month still going on? If so how do i find that.
  9. Mister Fitzer Win User

Hey mate, when did you sign up for the Gold trial? Have you since tried playing that game online again?
  10. Danno McK. Win User

[quote user="Kndikjus01"]I have being wondering; is their a Gold Membership free 1 month still going on? If so how do i find that.[/quote]

(You shouldn't hijack other people's threads.) You can only get the free 30-day trial for new Live profiles created on a 360 console, and each console has only three trials to give out.
Thema:

1. Says I don't have Gold Membership... but I do? - Similar Threads - Says don't Gold

2. Saints Row Gat out of Hell says I don't have Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saints Row Gat out of Hell says I don't have Xbox Live Gold: Saints Row Gat out of Hell says I don't have the ability to play online Co-op, when I did purchase Ultimate. Is there a fix for this? It works on other games, just not on this one. (This is on an...
  3. Microsoft store says I don't own Minecraft for windows 10 anymore after xbox gold subscription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store says I don't own Minecraft for windows 10 anymore after xbox gold subscription.: Hello, I am trying to play Minecraft for windows 10, I have owned the game for many years but I can't play it anymore because when I press play it says I don't own Xbox gold anymore but I already...
  4. I can play online but when I go to get free Xbox live gold games it says I don't have gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can play online but when I go to get free Xbox live gold games it says I don't have gold.: I got the year subscription a while back for Xbox live gold. I went to go to the Microsoft store to get one of those 'free with Xbox live gold' games and it said that i didn't have Xbox gold at...
  5. Saying we don't have xbox live gold when we do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Saying we don't have xbox live gold when we do?: We paid for xbox gold about 6 months ago. We paid for a 12 month subscription. When we try to play a game it's telling us that we need to buy xbox live gold again? Any ideas how to fix this?...
  6. Xbox is saying that I don't have XBOX live gold, but it expires in 3 months

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox is saying that I don't have XBOX live gold, but it expires in 3 months: My xbox live gold is expiring on 12 december this year. But I can not login to Fortnite since today because my xbox is saying that my xbox live has expired. Anybody with the same issue, and a...
  7. My Xbox is saying i don't have gold but when i go to subscriptions it says i have gold. Please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is saying i don't have gold but when i go to subscriptions it says i have gold. Please ...: this is very bugging so please help. thank you 596bb7f9-49a6-4cc5-8cf1-8e090f6f8c18
  8. I bought Xbox Live Gold, but it says I don't have Gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox Live Gold, but it says I don't have Gold.: I checked my transaction list and I bought Xbox Live Gold on 01/26/18, but now I'm getting the message to join Gold and I cannot play online or talk with friends in party chat. I have tried...
  9. Redeemed a membership card but says I don't have gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed a membership card but says I don't have gold: My account says I have an active gold membership but whenever I try to go online on a game it says I don't have gold. I've tried hard resetting my Xbox and deleting my profile from my Xbox but...
  10. I have Xbox live gold but I can't use it because it says I don't have it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox live gold but I can't use it because it says I don't have it.: I recently bought a 12 month prepaid xbox live gold card to renew my expired gold subscription. I entered the code on my account and a message appeared stating the code was redeemed successfully....