Says I don't have Gold Membership... but I do?

Discus and support Says I don't have Gold Membership... but I do? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay, first time buyer, and I am a non-user. My son got XBox one for Christmas. I signed up for Gold Membership, got the email that I paid. I logged... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by flydad726, Jan 3, 2014.

1. flydad726
    flydad726 Guest

Okay, first time buyer, and I am a non-user. My son got XBox one for Christmas. I signed up for Gold Membership, got the email that I paid. I logged in, gave him permission to go online and do stuff with just his friends (Teen mode or something it was called).
    Now he is trying to play with his friends, and he gets a message saying he needs Gold Membership. I checked and he's connected to the interwebs and all that jazz. What gives?

:)

flydad726, Jan 3, 2014
  2. xFANCY KIWIx
    xFANCY KIWIx Guest
    Redeemed a membership card but says I don't have gold

I called Xbox support and they had me turn my Xbox off and back on, which I'd done like 10 times before, and it started working.

xFANCY KIWIx, Jan 3, 2014
  3. I have a gold membership but then it says I don't

Hello I've been recently experiencing some problems with my Xbox one when I try to invite a friend to a party it brings me up to the Xbox live membership purchase page and I put a code in and it says I already have a gold membership and I do the 12 month
    one that automatically pays for it every year so how do I solve this problem I have tried countless times to restart my Xbox and sign out but nothing alters how do you resolve this problems any feedback would great thankyou

D3ADLY W4RFARE, Jan 3, 2014
  4. flydad726
    flydad726 Guest

Forget it, I just called customer support.

these things are as bas as Ipods, why doesn't anything come with instructions anymore?

flydad726, Jan 3, 2014
  5. madcapzany
    madcapzany Guest
    Hi, what did cust svc say?

madcapzany, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Mister Maka Win User

xbox says i don't have live membership but i do have it

Hey there MonokumaSoldier!

Sorry to hear you're having troubles with your Xbox Live Gold subscription. If you're still having issues, let's get you in contact with
    Phone/Chat support for assistance. Keep us in the loop :)
  7. Mister Maka Win User

xbox says i don't have live membership but i do have it

Hey there MonokumaSoldier!

Sorry to hear you're having troubles with your Xbox Live Gold subscription. If you're still having issues, let's get you in contact with
    Phone/Chat support for assistance. Keep us in the loop :)
  8. The Jeffnator88 Win User

Redeemed a membership card but says I don't have gold

I got the same problem can you please tell me if it starts to work please.
  9. EarlyPrism6 Win User

Halo : Reach says that I don't have Gold Membership

Thanks. It works fine now. I think there is a Time Limit of 24-48 Hours?
  10. Kndikjus01 Win User

Halo : Reach says that I don't have Gold Membership

I have being wondering; is their a Gold Membership free 1 month still going on? If so how do i find that.
Thema:

1. Says I don't have Gold Membership... but I do? - Similar Threads - Says don't Gold

2. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  3. I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23: I brought 2k24 25th anniversary on 9/10/23 and when I tried downloading it back it said I didn't own it. 758a9b3e-cd0b-4291-b826-d073943390e1
  4. My Xbox Series S is continually saying I don't have enough memory.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S is continually saying I don't have enough memory.: My Xbox Series S is saying I don't have enough memory. I only COH3 on the Xbox, have done a hard reset, reset the console both with games and apps and without and it still does it. Any clues...
  5. Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help: I have tried Reinstalling minecraft Repairing the luancher Reseting the store Following the promts(cannot rebuy the starter or master) Microsoft store says I own it as well...
  6. I bought Minecraft but it say I don't have it now

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought Minecraft but it say I don't have it now: I bought Minecraft a while ago I played it everyday but one day when i logged to my Minecraft account with my email it said I don't own it. I bought Minecraft java and bedrock together on...
  7. I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...: I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you help me with this? 1dc0f7a4-72d9-4b3d-94f3-16792f21bd65
  8. Says I can't start a new save, but don't know how to delete completed saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I can't start a new save, but don't know how to delete completed saves: I am looking to start a new save on Fable 3 (being played on an Xbox One X/S series) but already have the 5 slots used; how can I delete one or two of these specific saves so I have one open?...
  9. Pixelmon Realms saying I don't have a Minecraft profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pixelmon Realms saying I don't have a Minecraft profile: I played Pixelmon Realms on my laptop with no issues. Laptop broke and got a desktop computer. Pixelmon Realms is saying that I can't login because my Microsoft account doesn't have a Minecraft...
  10. I have xbox live gold but games say i don't.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox live gold but games say i don't.: three days ago i purchased a three months gold prepaid card and redeemed it, and the first day i was able to play. But ever since yesterday when i try to play online any game it sends me to a...