Says I am not old enough to redeem an xbox live gift card

Discus and support Says I am not old enough to redeem an xbox live gift card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to redeem my two-day Xbox live gold gift card on my Xbox One. But it doesn't let me, saying "Pick another product: You're not quite old enough... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zksoaps, May 15, 2021.

1. zksoaps
    zksoaps Guest

I tried to redeem my two-day Xbox live gold gift card on my Xbox One. But it doesn't let me, saying "Pick another product: You're not quite old enough for this" Rude! But seriously I can't redeem the card and it's giving me PUR - MaturityRatingsDenialUserInFamily

:)

zksoaps, May 15, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello, it seems that you have restrictions on your account. If you have already been added to a microsoft family please try following the steps on this link Purchase settings for a child account | Xbox Support.

If you are not added to a microsoft family and you do not have an adult account please follow the steps here Create a child account and add family members on Xbox | Xbox Support.
  3. TobyFletcher Win User

Xbox games pass code already redeemed

Hi I just added $15 gift card to Xbox live and I’m trying to buy game pass but I entered the number on the gift card for game pass to redeem but it says it’s already redeemed
  4. EthanVitale Win User

Xbox Live code not working

Yes, I was able to redeem my gift card at one point although I didn't go through with it. I am referring to the 12 month Xbox Live membership which is on sale right now I figured this gift card had enough for it and was hoping that I'd be able to use it
    for the sale even though it isn't a specific 12 months Xbox Live gift card, oh so now I'm running into issues again as I've tried to punch in the code a couple more times and no luck
  5. Smwutches Win User

Rewards Points to change Gamertag?

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. Rewards points can only be used to redeem gift cards through the Rewards program, not to be used to make purchases on Live. You would
    need to save up enough to redeem an Xbox gift card and then use the money from that gift card.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to get Minecraft with Microsoft reward

If you have enough Microsoft reward points, then you need to redeem the reward points for Xbox/Microsoft Gift Cards on the redeem page of Microsoft rewards. Then once the gift card codes have been emailed to you, then you can redeem those gift card codes on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem Once you have enough money from the Xbox Gift Cards, you can then purchase Minecraft from the Microsoft Store or Xbox Store (depending on which version you want).
Thema:

1. Says I am not old enough to redeem an xbox live gift card - Similar Threads - Says old enough

2. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  3. I payed 10 dollars to change my gamertag and it changed but it still says my old gamertag...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I payed 10 dollars to change my gamertag and it changed but it still says my old gamertag...: I payed 10 dollars to change my gamertag and it changed but it still says my old gamertag and my new one under it. Anyone know why? 0a23cf37-917f-487e-891f-dc412c572639
  4. All I want to do is sell my old Xbox on Amazon yet it's saying I need to get partnered

in XBoX on Windows
    All I want to do is sell my old Xbox on Amazon yet it's saying I need to get partnered: Hi, I am trying to sell my old 360 console on Amazon but it keeps saying I need to be a partner with Microsoft to do this, I've looked about found a link to some ai cloud partner thing but it's...
  5. How to open old gamer tag that says offline on Xbox series s if I'm using my New gamer tag?

in XboX Insiders
    How to open old gamer tag that says offline on Xbox series s if I'm using my New gamer tag?: I recently made a new gamer profile just for racing but I have another profile on Xbox for the general public and friends . As I was setting up new profile and adding myself as a friend I typed my...
  6. i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say...: i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say check the info it doesn't match this card but i have been trying since 2 hours...
  7. I bought and played Minecraft on an old account, migrated the account and it says I've...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought and played Minecraft on an old account, migrated the account and it says I've...: Hey there, I recently wanted to play Minecraft on my old account that I bought Minecraft on and played for a few months, so I decided to migrate the account so I could play on it again. However,...
  8. I had bought a game on my old Xbox one and its saying i need to buy it again on my new Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had bought a game on my old Xbox one and its saying i need to buy it again on my new Xbox...: I had bought a game on my old Xbox one and its saying i need to buy it again on my new Xbox series s? 883e646e-bdd6-48c9-8b81-76140feb708c
  9. Say if I was selling my old Xbox, and I wanted to reset it. When I get a new Xbox and try...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Say if I was selling my old Xbox, and I wanted to reset it. When I get a new Xbox and try...: I want to make sure before i reset it c6f87400-d651-4cfc-b79f-2229852cc9de
  10. My account is still say that I am a child, when I have 18 years old, how can a change that?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is still say that I am a child, when I have 18 years old, how can a change that?: I have 18 years old , but my account still a child so I need permission for an adult, but I am one ... Help please 025f9df0-6ee4-4fe1-b7a2-e0253fd281e4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox gift card