Saying we don't have xbox live gold when we do?

Discus and support Saying we don't have xbox live gold when we do? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We paid for xbox gold about 6 months ago. We paid for a 12 month subscription. When we try to play a game it's telling us that we need to buy xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xboxissues, Sep 4, 2018.

1. xboxissues
    xboxissues Guest

We paid for xbox gold about 6 months ago. We paid for a 12 month subscription. When we try to play a game it's telling us that we need to buy xbox live gold again?

Any ideas how to fix this?

:)

xboxissues, Sep 4, 2018
  2. I cant connect to LIVE

i have a similar problem i have xbox live and so does my brother and my brothers and mine account on my xbox one say that i don't have live and tells me to upgrade my and his account to gold but when we sign in to our oldest brothers xbox one (he moved out
    but we like to visit) we do have live and we can do everything and we don't get asked to upgrade to gold please help me

ghost hunter148, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    bug de connection au live [Translation: connection to the live bug]

Hey there Legend!

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues connecting to Xbox Live. Let's see what we can do to get things sorted for you. =)

First off, we need a bit more information:

• Are you saying that you can connect to Xbox Live fine but when you start a game it's saying that you don't have a Gold membership?
    • Or are you saying that you have a Gold membership but you cannot connect to Xbox Live?
    • Did you recently upgrade your membership to Gold?

Post back with as much information as you can give us (don't post personal information, though) and we'll do our best to get you back on Xbox Live and gaming. ^_^

Mister Cerb, Sep 4, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

​Hi there,

please double check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
    to see if the subscription is showing there.

If the subscription shows, try the following steps

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    3. Redownload your profile ​

If these steps fail, then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

Let us know the results

WPAK, Sep 4, 2018
  5. WPAK Win User

​Hi there,

please double check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
    to see if the subscription is showing there.

If the subscription shows, try the following steps

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    3. Redownload your profile ​

If these steps fail, then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  6. ghost hunter148 Win User

I cant connect to LIVE

i have a similar problem i have xbox live and so does my brother and my brothers and mine account on my xbox one say that i don't have live and tells me to upgrade my and his account to gold but when we sign in to our oldest brothers xbox one (he moved out
    but we like to visit) we do have live and we can do everything and we don't get asked to upgrade to gold please help me
  7. svarley2000 Win User

New to xbox. Need help! 2 little boys driving me crazy!

When we press join. It says we need an xbox live gold membership. When we click that it says we have one.

Thank you!
  8. Mister Cerb Win User

bug de connection au live [Translation: connection to the live bug]

Hey there Legend!

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues connecting to Xbox Live. Let's see what we can do to get things sorted for you. =)

First off, we need a bit more information:

• Are you saying that you can connect to Xbox Live fine but when you start a game it's saying that you don't have a Gold membership?
    • Or are you saying that you have a Gold membership but you cannot connect to Xbox Live?
    • Did you recently upgrade your membership to Gold?

Post back with as much information as you can give us (don't post personal information, though) and we'll do our best to get you back on Xbox Live and gaming. ^_^
  9. snipeking2002 Win User

8015190e error code when trying to comnect to live

Hi I just bought my son Xbox live gold, and when we try to sign into Live it fails and We keep getting this error code 8015190e, Don't know what to do????
Thema:

1. Saying we don't have xbox live gold when we do? - Similar Threads - Saying don't live

2. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  3. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  4. I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23: I brought 2k24 25th anniversary on 9/10/23 and when I tried downloading it back it said I didn't own it. 758a9b3e-cd0b-4291-b826-d073943390e1
  5. My Xbox Series S is continually saying I don't have enough memory.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S is continually saying I don't have enough memory.: My Xbox Series S is saying I don't have enough memory. I only COH3 on the Xbox, have done a hard reset, reset the console both with games and apps and without and it still does it. Any clues...
  6. Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help: I have tried Reinstalling minecraft Repairing the luancher Reseting the store Following the promts(cannot rebuy the starter or master) Microsoft store says I own it as well...
  7. I bought Minecraft but it say I don't have it now

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought Minecraft but it say I don't have it now: I bought Minecraft a while ago I played it everyday but one day when i logged to my Minecraft account with my email it said I don't own it. I bought Minecraft java and bedrock together on...
  8. I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...: I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you help me with this? 1dc0f7a4-72d9-4b3d-94f3-16792f21bd65
  9. why does my game say I don't have the necessary privileges to access Xbox live gameplay?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my game say I don't have the necessary privileges to access Xbox live gameplay?: For some reason I'm suddenly told this when I try to play splinter cell blacklist on my Xbox one but I was able to play online just fine a week ago so why am I suddenly being told this? I tried...
  10. I have xbox live gold but games say i don't.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox live gold but games say i don't.: three days ago i purchased a three months gold prepaid card and redeemed it, and the first day i was able to play. But ever since yesterday when i try to play online any game it sends me to a...