saying temporary network problem on my xbox and won’t let me log on to any games

Discus and support saying temporary network problem on my xbox and won’t let me log on to any games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; won’t let me log on please help c1e5350e-2296-47d6-a4cb-dc5491662ab5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tomas Pais, Feb 11, 2023.

  1. Tomas Pais
    Tomas Pais Guest

    saying temporary network problem on my xbox and won’t let me log on to any games


    won’t let me log on please help

    :)
     
    Tomas Pais, Feb 11, 2023
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    saying temporary network problem on my xbox and won’t let me log on to any games

    There's currently a service issues. Once that is fixed, you should be able to sign in. http://xbox.com/status
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

    saying temporary network problem on my xbox and won’t let me log on to any games

    Check your internet connection. Restart your network hardware, then restart the console.
  4. maxqzy Win User

    Xbox Live Down...Again

    yeah same for me when I loaded up my game it said temporary network thing then I was locked out my account I’m back on it now but it’s saying temporary network problem
  5. SupremeAlex127 Win User

    Communication Ban

    you can open a case review on enforcement.xbox.com by logging in

    it won’t let me
    like it says apply in green but it won’t let me click on it
  6. Ryatt Orr Win User

    I reset my Xbox because cod Cold War kept trying to make me buy gold pass when I logged back in it won’t let me finish downloading it and the rest of the cross-gen pack stuff and won’t let me play

    Xbox 1,when ever I click on the game it’s says do you own this game view in App Store no error messages besides

    the do you own this game (it won’t let me play any other of my games that I’ve payed for it shows the same message) tried resetting again and logging back (didn’t work)
Thema:

saying temporary network problem on my xbox and won’t let me log on to any games

Loading...
  1. saying temporary network problem on my xbox and won’t let me log on to any games - Similar Threads - saying temporary network

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  4. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  5. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Warning for switching rings, when says no update. I had to refresh both upwards and downwards.

    in XboX Insiders
    Warning for switching rings, when says no update. I had to refresh both upwards and downwards.: So as I understand it, usually upward ring movements dont need a data refresh, and downward movements are ok providing it says no update instead of saying data refresh needed. Yesterday, On a...
  8. Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate: I am already a gamepass ultimate subscriber but the xbox app will not let me install any gamepass games today. At first the app reporting errors in connecting to try again. I tried on different...
  9. Xbox AI is shit and I can say why

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox AI is shit and I can say why: I love playing with my friends, joking around in matches, and being part of the online community. People genuinely enjoy my humor and often look to play with me. But now, because of a single...
  10. Why does my game say “temporary network problem” when my internet is fine?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game say “temporary network problem” when my internet is fine?: (Xbox one)This has been happening for a few weeks but i just ignored it. but every time i try to play a game it says “There’s a temporary network problem” but my internet is perfectly fine and i...