Saying i have open nat type but still lag out of every game

Discus and support Saying i have open nat type but still lag out of every game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an open NAT type and also when i test multiplayer connections it says there is no problem, but i lag out of every single multi player game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by holzken420, Nov 28, 2016.

1. holzken420
    holzken420 Guest

I have an open NAT type and also when i test multiplayer connections it says there is no problem, but i lag out of every single multi player game someone help please

:)

holzken420, Nov 28, 2016
  2. holzken420
    holzken420 Guest

I have an open NAT type and also when i test multiplayer connections it says there is no problem, but i lag out of every single multi player game someone help please

holzken420, Nov 28, 2016
  3. CptJackson01
    CptJackson01 Guest
    Getting kicked out of NBA 2k14 and Madden 25 online games Xbox One

Verizon D-Link DSL 2750B

U.S PA

Wired

Nat Type Moderate (but i can make it open and i still lag out)

CptJackson01, Nov 28, 2016
  4. MY THUMPER Win User

NAT Issues in Xbone One and/or CoD Ghosts - My solution

Thank you for the very detailed blog. However, did you have issues lagging out of games randomly? Whenever I sign on, my Xbox One says that I have an open NAT type, but when I get on Ghosts, it says I have a moderate NAT type (looks like you had that same
    issue). Do you think that's what would be causing me to lag out of games here and there?
  5. Cr4zySp4cey Win User

Lag after playing games for a while

Thanks for that sometimes when I go into my settings i see that my NAT type is on Moderate but every time I got to Test NAT Type it always says its open. I check my Multiplayer connection and its says everything is good. So yeah its really annoying in the
    first 35 minutes into a fifa game everything works fine but then during the game the lag kicks in and just lags the game.
  6. xGrassFairy HD Win User

Halo Reach Credit Ban

My NAT type is Open. I havn't been lagging out of any games.
  7. CptJackson01 Win User

Getting kicked out of NBA 2k14 and Madden 25 online games Xbox One

Verizon D-Link DSL 2750B

U.S PA

Wired

Nat Type Moderate (but i can make it open and i still lag out)
  8. dupb0bd32ed-6a6d-47d Win User

Open Nat Type But Still Lagging

i unplugged my router and modem and now it seems to be working fine. it had been hapening on mw3 so i tried black ops and it was the same problem.
Thema:

1. Saying i have open nat type but still lag out of every game - Similar Threads - Saying open nat

2. Xbox series x says it’s connected to the internet but when I open the shop or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x says it’s connected to the internet but when I open the shop or download...: I’ve had this problem in the past and was able to fix it by clearing MAC address but now no other options work. Tried changing dns, restarting router and console, as well as changing settings in...
  3. I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...: I installed games through the Microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need permission from the adult in my family but I am the only one in my family. How do I solve this?...
  4. How to open old gamer tag that says offline on Xbox series s if I'm using my New gamer tag?

in XboX Insiders
    How to open old gamer tag that says offline on Xbox series s if I'm using my New gamer tag?: I recently made a new gamer profile just for racing but I have another profile on Xbox for the general public and friends . As I was setting up new profile and adding myself as a friend I typed my...
  5. Every time i try opening the game, a pop up shows up saying ''Blocked game''

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try opening the game, a pop up shows up saying ''Blocked game'': any ideas on how to fix it? error code is (0x0) [img] 040c5c27-cb19-4edb-847f-77923b7fe533
  6. why can't I open fh4 auction and it always says about parental control

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can't I open fh4 auction and it always says about parental control: I just bought a new laptop and I bought fh4 on steam and its linked to my new xbox account that i make. how do I deactivate my family safety permanetly 2422220d-4fd9-4872-ae8c-43bc3fc1f02c
  7. Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What...: Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What can I do to fix this ? 75010f6e-4c7d-489d-91b3-189f2256a74d
  8. My Microsoft rewards in my xbox in not opening it saying that there was something went...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft rewards in my xbox in not opening it saying that there was something went...: Microsoft rewards not opening ead18d57-5ddc-469c-b590-ce4f674986fe
  9. My computer generated a gamer tag (I thought) when I opened game pass, but it says last...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My computer generated a gamer tag (I thought) when I opened game pass, but it says last...: I opened up a new computer and when I went to the xbox app it already had a gamertag. I thought this was auto generated but then I noticed it said last logged in 22 days ago. Is this an open box...
  10. Xbox say open nat type

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox say open nat type: But got a moderate nat type on war zone can Any1 help please 9a0d9bcc-462e-44ee-b0f4-5fe2b0a055fd