Saying goodbye I guess.

Discus and support Saying goodbye I guess. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The last two years have been rough enough for me as it is, and I used video games for the longest time to cope. I stopped playing multi-player games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Angel Ov Sin, Oct 20, 2022.

1. Angel Ov Sin
    Angel Ov Sin Guest

Saying goodbye I guess.

The last two years have been rough enough for me as it is, and I used video games for the longest time to cope. I stopped playing multi-player games for the most part 6 months ago and just played old single player games for something to do, not really enjoying my time spent anymore. People would go out of their way to harass you in multi-player games and living with bipolar I would curse them out and they would ban ME for it. So, I turned off chat for everyone and made it so nobody could message me so I wouldn't lose my account over it.

I bought a month of game pass after not having it a few months, and even purchased a series x looking to get into playing again. Imagine my surprise when all the new Gen games I play hard crash the console leaving the controller turned on. As I was trouble shooting that, I received a 2 day temporary suspension nothing but A GAMERPIC OF ME, with no way to even dispute it. Today was the day I decided I'm done with xbox and gaming. That xbox is going back to walmart, and the old one will be the new youtube player in the living room.

Goodbye xbox community, it's been a good time and I've met some cool people and had fun since the days of losing teeth playing oblivion, but something that is supposed to be fun shouldn't bring your mood down over a period of a year. Just wanted someone to listen since its impossible to send an email directly to the Microsoft team...Xbox enforcement was a major factor in me not enjoying the platform anymore and it fizzled from there. Tonight was the straw. Farewell everyone, wish me luck on the poker tables.

:)

Angel Ov Sin, Oct 20, 2022
  2. SozzledFlame111 Win User

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

i guess i have to say goodbye to dungeon siege ... :(
  3. Temhotabot Win User

xbox is crap !

So I guess what you are saying is you are leaving Xbox to go to the PS3. Okay. Goodbye.
  4. Abubakr Williams Win User

Please Help :( Redeemed Gift Card to Wrong Account

Goodbye 100 Dollars I guess :(
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

It's official. MS is killing off this Forum.

Well, now I know where everyone went... No need to stay here, I guess. Goodbye Xbox forums!
  6. BBQ PlTMASTER Win User

Goodbye Xbox

How do I say goodbye to what we had?

The good time that made us laugh

Outweigh the bad

I thought we'd get to see forever

But forever's gone away

It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday

I don't know where this road is going to lead

All I know is where we've been

And what we've been through

If we get to see tomorrow

I hope it's worth all the wait

And I'll take with me the memories

To be my sunshine after the rain

And I'll take with me the memory

To be my sunshine after the rain

Good bye OP, I'll miss you :(
Thema:

Saying goodbye I guess.

1. Saying goodbye I guess. - Similar Threads - Saying goodbye guess

2. It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...: It says I am already logined in Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't remember what password I used 0e9f2469-98bb-4d88-8675-dc6aece1eb06
  3. IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...

in XBoX on Windows
    IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...: IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN AND OTHERS IN SPAIN HAVE THE TIKTOK CAPE SO I DONT UNDERSTAND, PLEASE HELP ME...
  4. Does anybody know how to fix the glitch when you join xbox party and it says that the...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anybody know how to fix the glitch when you join xbox party and it says that the...: I turned on my Xbox and tried joining my friends party when it shows the word disconnected under there username saying disconnected and then about 10 seconds later it will kick me from the party....
  5. my xbox one S has a message that says can not connect due to safety protocol, what is my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one S has a message that says can not connect due to safety protocol, what is my...: The electricity went out and now the console will not connect. I have hardwired it , I have reset wifi, I have factory reset it, I even lowered my safety band and it allows me to set everything up...
  6. Xbox chats arent working and i got into privacy settings manage message saftey and says...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox chats arent working and i got into privacy settings manage message saftey and says...: This morning it was working fine around 11 am est xbox chats stopped working but everything else is fine i cant send or recieve messages and i go to my message privacy saftey settings and says...
  7. I've got a Xbox one s that won't say turned on in 1 second it will shut off again...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've got a Xbox one s that won't say turned on in 1 second it will shut off again...: I've got a Xbox one s that won't say turned in 1 second it will shut off again I've completely cleaned it inside and out I'm using a new power cable lead from betta electrical I have to unplug it...
  8. Why do my batteries always say they have medium charge when I plug them into my controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do my batteries always say they have medium charge when I plug them into my controller?: I have rechargeable batteries and when I charge them, it says it’s fully charged. Once I put them in the controller and I go through my settings to see how much charge I have left, it says Medium...
  9. I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...: please help I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway and now i cant see my screen so i can't revert it and i cant reset my monitor without the...
  10. My internet says "No Internet, Connected" any time i play a game on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet says "No Internet, Connected" any time i play a game on my pc: My connection is perfectly stable and fast whenever i use it for anything else, videos, music etc, and the same is true for all my other devices, but whenever i load up a game, after a few minutes...