Say it isn't so!

Discus and support Say it isn't so! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After reading these upcoming titles, I'm glad I made the decision to get both consoles. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Goth Vampirella, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Say it isn't so!

After reading these upcoming titles, I'm glad I made the decision to get both consoles.

RedEye Expr3ss, Jan 1, 2014
  2. [quote user="Judge Bergan"]

I'm sure there will be some other surprise, maybe a small ported game from MS, or maybe the first indie game.

[/quote]

I hope you're right. Say it isn't so! :)

Goth Vampirella, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Lloydy25
    Lloydy25 Guest
    Those release schedules linked above are very out of date. It has Dont Starve on the PS4 as "tba 2014" but its already out and is the free game from PS+ from Jan 7th.

Lloydy25, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Say it isn't so!

Well, the first DLC for Dead Rising 3 will be out in January.

We don't know exactly when any digital games are coming. MAX CoB was released out of the blue this month, that could happen again in January, with maybe Strider or Super Time Force.

Besides that, we have Thief and Plants vs Zombies in February.

CollapseControl, Jan 2, 2014
  5. I'm in no rush to buy any new games to be honest. I've got four to get through before Titanfall is released.

Unreal Warfare, Jan 2, 2014
  6. Same here.

My first campaign I completed was DR3. Then I moved onto RYSE and beat that. Both of which I still have more unlocks to do.

Now I'm starting AC4 campaign which should take awhile.

I still have MAX CoB left to complete as well as Halo: SA & LEGO MARVEL.

Haven't started campaigns of BF4 or COD, but no rush there.

Also have KILLER INSTINCT, FORZA 5 & PEGGLE 2 to occupy time.

Not to mention all the discount stuff I downloaded on 360.

Too many games and not enough time.

CollapseControl, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Goth Vampirella Win User

Xbox Clubs... Going Away? Say It Isn't So!

To access Xbox Clubs on the new Xbox App, you need to follow these steps:

1. Open the Xbox App on your PC or Mobile device.

2. Click on the "Social" tab at the bottom of the screen.

3. Click on "Clubs" at the top of the screen.

4. Here, you will see a list of all the Clubs you are a member of. You can also search for new Clubs to join.
    This doesn't work because the Xbox App on Pc has no Social Tab anywhere. The new Xbox App for PC basically is really only useful if you use Gamepass. It lacks many features the Xbox Companion App had. Clubs are no where to be found on it. As for the Mobile App, Same thing. The Social tab has no clubs anywhere. Thanks for the response though...
  8. Fatima_J Win User

9. Fatima_J Win User

Hi Goth Vampirella

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

I understand your concern about Xbox Clubs and their availability on different platforms. Let me assure you that Xbox Clubs are not going away. However, there have been some changes in the way they are accessed and managed.

As you mentioned, the Companion App on PC is no longer available, and the Xbox App on PC and Mobile does not have access to Xbox Clubs. This is because Microsoft has consolidated all Xbox features into the new Xbox App, which is available on both PC and Mobile.

To access Xbox Clubs on the new Xbox App, you need to follow these steps:

1. Open the Xbox App on your PC or Mobile device.

2. Click on the "Social" tab at the bottom of the screen.

3. Click on "Clubs" at the top of the screen.

4. Here, you will see a list of all the Clubs you are a member of. You can also search for new Clubs to join.

If you are the owner of a Club and want to manage it, you can do so on your Xbox console. To manage your Club on Xbox, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

2. Navigate to the "Community" tab.

3. Select "Clubs on Xbox."

4. Here, you will see a list of all the Clubs you own. Select the Club you want to manage.

5. From here, you can manage Club settings, invite new members, and more.

You may also send feedback to Xbox support for us to improve your experience in Xbox.

Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support

I hope this information helps. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you for choosing Microsoft!

We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  10. Force58 Win User

thanks borderlnads

Season pass on sale! Say it isn't so. Now, that isn't nice to those of us that paid for it at the launch of the main game!!!!
  11. chili.tech Win User

For the Parents that watch TV....

The couch potato achievement? Say it isn't so! lol
Thema:

Say it isn't so!

1. Say it isn't so! - Similar Threads - isn't

2. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  3. My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up

in XBoX on Windows
    My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up: It was fine before this, but now when I start up the app it stays on the loading screen before closing after a few minutes. I tried the "Repair" option in Settings but all it did was remove the...
  4. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  5. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  6. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  7. My LFGP isn't working and won't post. I have tried doing everything other articles say to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My LFGP isn't working and won't post. I have tried doing everything other articles say to...: Hi, I have an issue with the LFG post. I tried everything Microsoft articles say to do and it still doesn't work. 0ebab7e3-4c48-4620-8f43-893683933430
  8. My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the hdmi cables.

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the hdmi cables.: My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the TV. I know it's not the HDMI cables bc they are brand new and works with other appliances. The slots for the xbox are okay and doesn't seem to have a problem...
  9. My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.: I have a wired Xbox 360 controller and Windows 11. When I plug in the controller it says "USB device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows...
  10. My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world

in XBoX on Windows
    My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world: I'm playing on a modded Minecraft singeplayer world(through curseforge), but my skin isn't showing at all. I added a skin restoring mod and it's telling me it cannot load my skin. What do I do?...