Say it isn't so!

Discus and support Say it isn't so! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So the only new game for the Xbox One in January is gonna be Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition on January 28th? Someone tell me there's gonna be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Goth Vampirella, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Say it isn't so!

So the only new game for the Xbox One in January is gonna be Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition on January 28th? Someone tell me there's gonna be something else! I guess I'll kill some more Zombies. lol On a side note, I'm
    loving my Xbox One. I just need more games! Say it isn't so! :)

:)

Goth Vampirella, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Why does it say that it's easy, when at times it isn't??

YEAH, Why does it say that it's easy when sometimes it obviously isn't, like with the 'bug catcher' & 'lock breaker'... jigsaw jammer, yeah that can be easier but not always?

UnwilledPants90, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Say it aint so Rockstar, say it aint so

@ Legend Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. I mostly play Mortal Kombat,Figh Night Champion,NBA Jam,GTA IV,Bully SE Edition,Skate3,and Black Ops. Those are the games I play the MOST.

KINGOFAWSOME319, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Say it isn't so!

Lofty Who, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    In general games comes out during spring and fall (a little bit during summer)....There is mostly a AAA game coming each month which isn't bad for a new system....+ DLCs.....

Tzar of kaos, Jan 1, 2014
  6. Im doing ok so far,

Smashed into Dread Rising 3 untill I got an ending and now iv been playing Forza, Still not started up a game of Black Flag yet.

Jackobite-B4CBDB4B-7609-41C0-939A-A86EB22D981D, Jan 1, 2014
  7. Next gen consoles always take a while to start the ball rolling with new games that are worth buying. January has never been the best month for releases either. Give it a few weeks and you might see something else that you like but I don't think much will
    really happen until March time.

Personally, I'm not a heavy user any more but I think it's safe to say that I won't be getting bored before Titanfall comes out anyway so I'm happy ^_^

Dynamic Sausage, Jan 1, 2014
  8. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

Say it isn't so!

New console r slow at first to get new games in the line up. Fall 2014- E3 2015 will be next gen first big gaming season. And the 360 start getting ready to be put to sleep like a very sick dog at the vets

Dakrkplayer2, Jan 1, 2014
  9. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    For me it's tomb raider, titanfall, watchdogs, halo 5 the. The devision

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 1, 2014
  10. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    I'm fine with the wait. I don't have as much free time as I used to, so it allows me to catch up on my FIFA & Ryse playing.

Eggnogga, Jan 1, 2014
  11. Id like to throw Lego Marvel Superheros in there also to hold us over.....game is flat out BRILLIANT!.......I mean its quite a change of pace from the other titles but its entertaining and funny as it can be........

RobertBuckalew, Jan 1, 2014
  12. JediGanja
    JediGanja Guest
    I prefer devs to take their time. We get a better product this way. IMO

JediGanja, Jan 1, 2014
  13. bbarley
    bbarley Guest

Say it isn't so!

For me it's going to be a while. Evil with in is on my list, which is quite a bit away yet. Thief is coming up soon. And I'm on the fence about Elder Scrolls. But, I knew that going in to it when I bought my console. That is why I kept my 360. Plus
    there is still some DLC hitting for my old games like Bioshock infinite. I know it won't be available on the One, so no worries.

bbarley, Jan 1, 2014
  14. I just got home from work and saw the thread actually had some replies. I was hoping someone was telling me that something besides Tomb Raider was coming out in January. Oh well... What's coming out in February? lol ...and
    why does my thread title make me think of Weezer? Say it isn't so! :p

Goth Vampirella, Jan 1, 2014
  15. Judge
    Judge Guest
    I'm sure there will be some other surprise, maybe a small ported game from MS, or maybe the first indie game. I will be buying Tomb Raider though, since I never got to play it on 360 in the first place.

edit: Thanks for linking that IGN site, looks like February has a bit more to it, and Feb/March is also when I'm expecting some indie games to start being available. We also have D4 and Super Time Force coming out soonish I think.

Judge, Jan 1, 2014
Thema:

Say it isn't so!

1. Say it isn't so! - Similar Threads - isn't

2. My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up

in XBoX on Windows
    My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up: It was fine before this, but now when I start up the app it stays on the loading screen before closing after a few minutes. I tried the "Repair" option in Settings but all it did was remove the...
  3. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  4. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  5. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  6. My LFGP isn't working and won't post. I have tried doing everything other articles say to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My LFGP isn't working and won't post. I have tried doing everything other articles say to...: Hi, I have an issue with the LFG post. I tried everything Microsoft articles say to do and it still doesn't work. 0ebab7e3-4c48-4620-8f43-893683933430
  7. My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the hdmi cables.

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the hdmi cables.: My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the TV. I know it's not the HDMI cables bc they are brand new and works with other appliances. The slots for the xbox are okay and doesn't seem to have a problem...
  8. My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.: I have a wired Xbox 360 controller and Windows 11. When I plug in the controller it says "USB device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows...
  9. My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world

in XBoX on Windows
    My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world: I'm playing on a modded Minecraft singeplayer world(through curseforge), but my skin isn't showing at all. I added a skin restoring mod and it's telling me it cannot load my skin. What do I do?...
  10. Hotspot isn't updating. UPnP unsuccessful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hotspot isn't updating. UPnP unsuccessful: Hello, I live out of service for internet, so I hotspot to game. It's worked for months with updates, slow, but it worked. Today's patch on COD says UPnP unsuccessful, and I can't get it...