Savings in Lara Croft Tombraider disappear

Discus and support Savings in Lara Croft Tombraider disappear in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All achievments disappear when I close the game. So I have to start from the beginning every time. What to do? It´s an xbox one and the game is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TalkiestMedal2, Nov 2, 2017.

  1. Savings in Lara Croft Tombraider disappear


    All achievments disappear when I close the game. So I have to start from the beginning every time. What to do? It´s an xbox one and the game is downloaded.

    :)
     
    TalkiestMedal2, Nov 2, 2017
    #1
  2. StateMan89
    StateMan89 Guest
    Favorite Female Lead Character?

    I've gotta agree on Lara Croft.
     
    StateMan89, Nov 2, 2017
    #2
  3. Jav0r
    Jav0r Guest
    Favorite Female Lead Character?

    Lara Croft and Joanna Dark
     
    Jav0r, Nov 2, 2017
    #3
  4. Claud1tos Win User

    [ Topic unique ] Lara Croft and the Gardian of Light

    Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light is not really part of the Tomb Raider saga so it wasn't a problem or something to discuss. Lara Croft was used by Square Enix just as a character in this game and i think it was an awesome choice. As you said, this is
    not a difficult game to be played so it is easier for the non-tombraider-players to play and get into the game. The co-op is the best of LCGOL but using this in the LIVE mode pissed me because I can't find any partner to play with :( IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO
    PLAY WITH ME THIS GAME: "" is my gamertag! haha
  5. FamintoBR Win User

    Your best female character in games

    Lara croft e senua.

    [Mod Translation - Lara croft and senua.]
  6. JoelAlves1987 Win User

    Your best female character in games

    Lara croft, ela e forte e destemida

    [Mod Translation - Lara Croft, she is strong and fearless]
  7. Jav0r Win User

    Favorite Female Lead Character?

    Lara Croft and Joanna Dark
  8. lexnik Win User

    Совместный режим/сплит-скрин

    Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Thema:

Savings in Lara Croft Tombraider disappear

Loading...
  1. Savings in Lara Croft Tombraider disappear - Similar Threads - Savings Lara Croft

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?: I've been playing KCD 2 on my xbox and usually I can continue on the PC but tonight I noticed that my game did say "Game saves offline" on the PC. On the PC, it is pretty clear to see when the...
  7. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Pravicy setting not saving no family settings

    in XboX Insiders
    Pravicy setting not saving no family settings: My pravicy setting wont save and i try to set me settings from custom to adult and it telling me theres a temporary service problem so i waited 1-3 weeks and it still says this ive been told its...
  9. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]
  10. Internal storage not letting me start new save on silent hill homecoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Internal storage not letting me start new save on silent hill homecoming: Storage doesn’t even show up when in the game only the could storage shows up and when I click that it puts me back in the game and changes nothing. So I can’t save the game. I power cycled,...