Saving to EA or XBOX LIVE

Discus and support Saving to EA or XBOX LIVE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The hard drive is acting up and not saving my game. I would like to know how to set it up to where my game is saved elsewhere. Please and thanks!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stepperella, Jan 1, 2014.

1. stepperella
    stepperella Guest

The hard drive is acting up and not saving my game. I would like to know how to set it up to where my game is saved elsewhere. Please and thanks!

:)

stepperella, Jan 1, 2014
  2. "Dark Souls: Special Edition" - Manual No Longer In The Box

More like saving money, just like money grabbing EA

Alchemist Don, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Xbox Live Subscription

13 months xbox live for under £29

Found this off hot uk deals so just passing on the saving for any xbox live user who needs to renew or join xbox live.

Uninvit3d Gu3st, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. Farscape247 Win User

Ea play

1. ea games via gamepass on PC are completely disconnected from xbox live, all it does is tell ea you have a sub and the games run via ea desktop app, so there is no cloud saving for those games.

2. majority of pc games via gamepass on PC don't support cross save or cloud saving, you would need to start afresh on the console versions.
  7. SammyVS Win User

Cloud saves - can I recover an earlier save?

No, unfortunately, there is no way to check the file that is in the cloud. You can check with EA to see if progress is saved to Live's cloud or their servers and linked to your EA profile.
  8. Temhotabot Win User

Is Your EA Publisged Game Telling You You're Not Old Enough? Please Read.

Here is a snippet from the EA Terms of Service: (I highlighted the portion you need to pay attention to)

The Xbox LIVE® Terms of Use

The Xbox LIVE® Terms of Use continue to apply in their entirety and govern your conduct while accessing EA Services through Xbox LIVE®. To the extent that Xbox LIVE® Terms of Use conflict with the EA Terms of Service, the Xbox LIVE® Terms of Use control.
    EA is solely responsible for the operation and content of EA Services. Microsoft may collect and use information about you and your use of Xbox LIVE® while accessing EA Services through Xbox LIVE®. Microsoft's use and collection of such information is governed
    by the Xbox LIVE® Privacy Statement (available at xbox.com or by calling 1-800-4MY-XBOX).
    BY ACCESSING EA SERVICES THROUGH XBOX LIVE® YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT MICROSOFT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT YOU MAY SUFFER WHILE ACCESSING EA SERVICES THROUGH THE XBOX LIVE® SERVICE, AND YOU HEREBY
    WAIVE ANY AND ALL CAUSES OF ACTION AND CLAIMS THAT YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO ASSERT AGAINST MICROSOFT ARISING OUT SUCH DAMAGES OR YOUR USE OF EA SERVICES. EA is solely responsible for providing all customer support and billing for services obtained through
    EA Services.
  9. neil123123 Win User

xbox hacked. and it definitely wasn't my fault

btw, specifically it is this that annoys me (after searching around a bit), no more EA games for me. The one-time pass codes were almost the last straw, this really is it:

2. Xbox LIVE

If you sign up to play EA games through Microsoft’s Xbox LIVE Service, Microsoft will provide your Xbox LIVE user account information to EA so that we can establish an EA Online account for you. You need an EA Account (also known as an Origin Account) to
    play EA’s Xbox LIVE titles.
Thema:

1. Saving to EA or XBOX LIVE - Similar Threads - Saving LIVE

2. My call of duty local save data is gone but not my live? On xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My call of duty local save data is gone but not my live? On xbox 360: So for the longest time, I would keep my main xbox live account on a flash drive so I wouldn't have to always sign in to other peoples xbox's and leave my account there, and i would always save my...
  3. Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live): I just purchased and downloaded Dragon Age Origins from the Xbox store for my Xbox One console (8 October 2023). When loading the game I get an error that my profile cannot access xbox live and...
  4. How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save...: How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save game data format I want to use my steam save game files on the xbox live pass but for some reason xbox...
  5. My Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save on the Xbox live network-I’ve tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save on the Xbox live network-I’ve tried...: Yes my Xbox game clips/captures will not delete or save-as much as I’ve looked around for answers online to this solution I can tell that many people have had this same problem through all...
  6. I can’t save my progress on gear of war 3 due to Xbox live disconnection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t save my progress on gear of war 3 due to Xbox live disconnection?: Hey, I have downloaded gear of war 3 on my Xbox series x. I go to play it, I start the game up and down the bottom it states “Xbox live disconnected”. My progress can’t saved due to this...
  7. Why doesn’t dead space 2 disc version save my progress even with Xbox live on a Xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t dead space 2 disc version save my progress even with Xbox live on a Xbox one S: Why doesn’t dead space 2 disc version save my progress even with Xbox live on a Xbox one S 0529fa98-d458-4334-a894-b5079aced7ca
  8. Micosoft Sudoku, Xbox Live and Cloud Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Micosoft Sudoku, Xbox Live and Cloud Save: Since the beginning of January I have not been able to access Microsoft Sudoku as it remains with the loading up screen. Removing the app and Data from my device did not clear it. However, when I...
  9. Xbox Live Networking Service ,Xbox Live Auth Manager and Xbox Live Game Save not found in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Networking Service ,Xbox Live Auth Manager and Xbox Live Game Save not found in...: Please help me i tried everything i can't login in xbox app i can't log in in minecraft win 10 edition .Please reply quickly aa5efd73-8271-44a0-957b-74c2ce3d09e9
  10. I reset my x box to keep games and apps but my x box live subscription did not save and now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I reset my x box to keep games and apps but my x box live subscription did not save and now...: I reset my x box but it says i have no x box live subscription even though mine does not expire until later in the year what do i do 384c6a3f-b2a7-4518-94ca-5442019f217a