Saving Puzzles

Discus and support Saving Puzzles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way to save a puzzle as a picture in Microsoft Jigsaws ? c7b0a63c-41f1-4474-93f4-5fef545823a9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdvisedSpy455, Jul 10, 2017.

  1. Saving Puzzles


    Is there any way to save a puzzle as a picture in Microsoft Jigsaws
    ?

    :)
     
    AdvisedSpy455, Jul 10, 2017
    #1
  2. Trouble with Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles

    Since the beginning of August Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles has not been saving my daily challenge results. Is there a known issue?

    Please advise.
     
    CovertGinger0, Jul 10, 2017
    #2
  3. Technical Problem

    I just downloaded the "Heart Shapes" collection and have put several of the puzzles together but the second I finish any of them, the app closes without saving or giving me the stats. When I reopen the app it shows the puzzles are in progress instead of
    being finished. Is there a problem with the app?
     
    Player616342692, Jul 10, 2017
    #3
  4. Chasbo310 Win User

    microsoft ultimate word games word twister not opening for january 17th

    I recently started having issues with the Word Twister game not saving to the last puzzle that I completed. It reopens 4-5 puzzles back and I have to replay those 4-5 puzzles. The game was fun until this started happening. I may have to abort.
  5. Rolyats Win User

    Microsoft Puzzle puzzle created from photo not saving

    Unfortunately the problem returned. I uninstalled and then reinstalled the app but the problem remains. You suggested further possible solutions i.e. steps A B & C but this is getting outside of my comfort zone and abilities so will stay with the app by usng just the provided puzzles. Not ideal but at least I will be able to use it.
  6. Rolyats Win User

    Microsoft Puzzle puzzle created from photo not saving

    No I just close the app and then reopen it.

    If I reinstall the app will I lose all the puzzles I have completed and the ones created from my own photos?
  7. Rolyats Win User

    Microsoft Puzzle puzzle created from photo not saving

    Hi

    I actually tried the repair option which has worked.

    Many thanks for your help and advice.

    Cheers
  8. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Microsoft Puzzle puzzle created from photo not saving

Thema:

Saving Puzzles

Loading...
  1. Saving Puzzles - Similar Threads - Saving Puzzles

  2. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?: I've been playing KCD 2 on my xbox and usually I can continue on the PC but tonight I noticed that my game did say "Game saves offline" on the PC. On the PC, it is pretty clear to see when the...
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Pravicy setting not saving no family settings

    in XboX Insiders
    Pravicy setting not saving no family settings: My pravicy setting wont save and i try to set me settings from custom to adult and it telling me theres a temporary service problem so i waited 1-3 weeks and it still says this ive been told its...
  8. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]
  9. Internal storage not letting me start new save on silent hill homecoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Internal storage not letting me start new save on silent hill homecoming: Storage doesn’t even show up when in the game only the could storage shows up and when I click that it puts me back in the game and changes nothing. So I can’t save the game. I power cycled,...
  10. Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...: I've asked this a couple of times and each time it's like a bot is answering. If you're going to offer advice, please read this properly and actually answer what I'm asking about - rather than...