Saving Backwards Compatible?

Discus and support Saving Backwards Compatible? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why can I only save 360 games to the cloud save games and not my Xbox One Harddrive? Is there any way at all to allow me to save my 360 games without... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MetalheadJD, Jan 25, 2018.

  1. MetalheadJD
    MetalheadJD Guest

    Saving Backwards Compatible?


    Why can I only save 360 games to the cloud save games and not my Xbox One Harddrive?

    Is there any way at all to allow me to save my 360 games without using the cloud?

    This is for downloaded titles not discs

    :)
     
    MetalheadJD, Jan 25, 2018
    #1
  2. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Lego Indiana Jones 2 xbox 360 will not save on xbox one

    Hi!

    Backward-compatible games can only use Cloud saves. So make sure the console is properly connected to the Live service in order to continue saving game progress.
     
    DominumStige, Jan 25, 2018
    #2
  3. Backwards Compatible Games Not Saving

    Also, the answer to your question would simply be to try manualy saving your game, or try turning your xbox off by holding down the on/off button on your console until it shuts off. Than try to load/save your games to the cloud/hard drive.
     
    x iamtooL3GiT x, Jan 25, 2018
    #3
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

    Saving Backwards Compatible?

    Hi!

    Being in emulation you can not save on HDD, but only on Cloud (in fact every time you log in with the account, it will be told to use a save on Cloud). In this way on another X360 you can have the saves always available.
     
    DominumStige, Jan 26, 2018
    #4
  5. xxALICEinOZxx Win User

    Backwards Compatibility Problems

  6. Smwutches Win User

    Old saves on Xbox One

    No. Since the game is not backwards compatible it's seen as a different game so it won't see your saves from the 360. Also, the only way to transfer saves from a 360 is through the cloud so in a backwards compatible game it wouldn't recognize saves from
    a flash drive.
  7. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?

    unfortunately the 360 version is not backwards compatible, and the Xbox one version is a separate game and not compatible with the old saves
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

    Problems with cloud

    You need to save to the cloud on your Xbox 360 to have access to backwards compatible game saves.
  9. denis97g Win User

    Progress from an xbox 360 verison of a game to an xbox one game

    unfortunately you can't transfer saves for non backward compatible games
Thema:

Saving Backwards Compatible?

Loading...
  1. Saving Backwards Compatible? - Similar Threads - Saving Backwards Compatible

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?: I've been playing KCD 2 on my xbox and usually I can continue on the PC but tonight I noticed that my game did say "Game saves offline" on the PC. On the PC, it is pretty clear to see when the...
  7. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Backwards Compatible Cloud Saves Not Syncing.... Known Issue?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Cloud Saves Not Syncing.... Known Issue?: Hi there, I wanted to make a post as there seems to be a known issue amongst Reddit about syncing your 360 Cloud Saves on Xbox One/Series S/X and even Cloud Gaming within the last 72 hours but it...
  9. Backwards compatible games and cloud saves

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible games and cloud saves: A little background to this issue: At the beginning of the year, I had an problem with some backwards compatible games on the Xbox Series X not downloading saves from the cloud. I attempted to...
  10. Backward games save

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Backward games save: Need some help guys my friend bought a few Xbox 360 games to play on the Xbox one but it's not saving his game progress any help. He hasn't got live or had them on 360 previously but shouldn't it...