Saved items

Discus and support Saved items in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; on the Microsoft website I can’t find out how to get to my saved controllers that I designed. 7a3ce229-d123-439e-9b6e-09f858d9346d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CHARBACCA10, Nov 6, 2017.

  1. CHARBACCA10
    CHARBACCA10 Guest

    Saved items


    on the Microsoft website I can’t find out how to get to my saved controllers that I designed.

    :)
     
    CHARBACCA10, Nov 6, 2017
    #1
  2. Skyrim - wont load saved games when I try to play try to play on my new xbox 360 S

    And also, when I try to transfer my saved game to my xbox hard drive it says "Can't transfer item. This item cannot be transferred between profiles."
     
    imcameronhaghgo, Nov 6, 2017
    #2
  3. IRB
    IRB Guest
    New Shopping Cart feature

    Yup a nice addition, though the save for later could be improved Not really a wish list as your basket always shows with the count of items including saved items.

    It should only count actual basket items.
     
  4. IRB Win User

    New Shopping Cart feature

    Yup a nice addition, though the save for later could be improved Not really a wish list as your basket always shows with the count of items including saved items.

    It should only count actual basket items.
  5. Amnatu Win User

    Xbox one avatar editor won't save

    I haven't had any issues with the default items; they have been saving fine for me. However the purchased items from the store bring up this error message when trying to save.
  6. Invoked by Red Win User

    Where's my husky?

    If you successfully downloaded the item, select the item from the props section and then save and exit. If you don't do that then it won't be saved to your avatar. Did you successfully download the item? If so, make sure to save & exit and should appear
    next to your avatar after a minute or so and perform the animation.

    -

    Edit: Judging by your avatar on Xbox.com, you have the prop enabled and it's working.
  7. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

    Delete objects

    If it's saved items they stay in your cloud GT.
  8. XGN Corrupt Win User

    Xbox One connection/profile issues

    It will not interfere with save files as long as you do not select delete profile and items, the "Items" are your saves, you'll simply be deleting the account from the Xbox. And like the above elaborated

    Go to Settings>System>Storage>Clear Local Saved Games>Yes and Restart

    Settings

    System

    Storage

    Clear Local Saved Games

    Yes and Restart
Thema:

Saved items

Loading...
  1. Saved items - Similar Threads - Saved items

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?: I've been playing KCD 2 on my xbox and usually I can continue on the PC but tonight I noticed that my game did say "Game saves offline" on the PC. On the PC, it is pretty clear to see when the...
  7. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Pravicy setting not saving no family settings

    in XboX Insiders
    Pravicy setting not saving no family settings: My pravicy setting wont save and i try to set me settings from custom to adult and it telling me theres a temporary service problem so i waited 1-3 weeks and it still says this ive been told its...
  9. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]
  10. Internal storage not letting me start new save on silent hill homecoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Internal storage not letting me start new save on silent hill homecoming: Storage doesn’t even show up when in the game only the could storage shows up and when I click that it puts me back in the game and changes nothing. So I can’t save the game. I power cycled,...