Saved game reversed a few days.

Discus and support Saved game reversed a few days. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I was playing dreamscaper on cloud with my cell earlier today. A few hours later i tried to play the game in my console but the saved game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidFilipe2, Feb 20, 2022.

  1. DavidFilipe2
    DavidFilipe2 Guest

    Saved game reversed a few days.


    Hello,

    I was playing dreamscaper on cloud with my cell earlier today.

    A few hours later i tried to play the game in my console but the saved game reversed a few days.

    I noticed some ppl had the same issue with other games.

    Is there anyway to solve this? Or who should i contact?

    Ty.

    :)
     
    DavidFilipe2, Feb 20, 2022
    #1
  2. DavidFilipe2 Win User

    Saved game reversed a few days.

    Hello Ricardo,

    Thank you for ur reply.

    I tried that before posting here.

    What happened was when i entered the game on the console it made a new save but with the progress from days ago.

    so when i went back to the cloud edition that was the save that was in.

    Meaning that save now states that is from today, but the game progress its not.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Saved game reversed a few days.

    Hi DavidFilipe2! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    Try playing the cloud edition again please, check if the save it's ok on the cloud if it is, delete the local saves on the console and then Power cycle the console, after that try to play on the console again
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Saved game reversed a few days.

    That could happen if you don't close the game correctly or a connection error during the end of your gaming session, this progress can't be recovered as save files are override for new saves
  5. DavidFilipe2 Win User

    Saved game reversed a few days.

    Ok. Too bad :(.

    Thank you for ur reply.
  6. eviltedi Win User

    Battlefield 4 July 9th Patch Update

    I have had several lost connection to EA in the last couple of days, that last update seems to have reversed a few things.
Thema:

Saved game reversed a few days.

Loading...
  1. Saved game reversed a few days. - Similar Threads - Saved game reversed

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?: I've been playing KCD 2 on my xbox and usually I can continue on the PC but tonight I noticed that my game did say "Game saves offline" on the PC. On the PC, it is pretty clear to see when the...
  5. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]
  6. Can you play saved game from Xbox one version on series x/s version of same game??

    in XboX Insiders
    Can you play saved game from Xbox one version on series x/s version of same game??: Trying to play my saved game from fc25 Xbox version on series x/s version of game and save doesn’t show up? All search’s show saves on cloud and should be playable on newer versions but not sure...
  7. Suggestions for improving the Xbox cloud system (save games & streaming)

    in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions for improving the Xbox cloud system (save games & streaming): I regularly use the Xbox cloud system, both for save games and cloud gaming. I've noticed a few things that could be improved: More control over cloud saves: - Ability to manually delete or back...
  8. Shadow of War Xbox App for PC no save game data

    in XboX Insiders
    Shadow of War Xbox App for PC no save game data: Can't reach my saved game data when I launch the game, one day ago it was just work fine. submitted by /u/LtVulpes7 [link] [comments]
  9. Game has error saving world

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game has error saving world: Everytime save comes up it won't save since the latest terrriara update 976a7203-f63d-488d-92e8-f786a1c4d9ba
  10. Not "enough memory" to save the game.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not "enough memory" to save the game.: I'm getting tired of getting the message "not enough memory to save the game". The message pops up every time I try and save. It keeps telling me to go into the app data and clear up space. My...