Saved Game Data Managment

Discus and support Saved Game Data Managment in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, here's the problem. I just got my own Xbox One, so I want to move all my saved game data from my brothers Xbox one to my own. I fallowed your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Midyin84, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Midyin84
    Midyin84 Guest

Ok, here's the problem.

I just got my own Xbox One, so I want to move all my saved game data from my brothers Xbox one to my own.
    I fallowed your steps.
    Sign in to Xbox Live.
    Go to Settings
    Go to all settings
    Move down to the system tab
    Go to storage
    Select storage device
    Go to games
    The problem is there.
    Every Time I select a game it Plays the game. I don't want to play the game, I want to see my saved game data and move it to The Cloud.
    Ugh, The 360 made to whole processes so much easier(and you know?... It worked).
    so what long complicated and converluded process(or ancient God do I need to pray to) to make this work?

:)

Midyin84, Dec 18, 2015
  2. btrips
    btrips Guest
    I hate having to ask a n00b question, but...

Using Cloud Game Saves | Xbox One

How do I delete saves I don’t want?
    You can manage your data for individual games through My games & apps on your Home screen. Here's how:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games and apps.
    2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.
    3. In the menu on the left of the screen, scroll down to Saved Data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the A button on your controller.
    4. You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:
      • Delete from console removes the local copy of this save. You can get it from the cloud the next time you play.
      • Delete everywhere removes your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.
      • Cancel leaves your data intact.

btrips, Dec 18, 2015
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Question about save files

Game save files can not be transferred between separate profiles.
    As to the location of save files, there are 2 separate ones. If you go to the game you want, press start on it, select manage game it'll bring up the game files and on the far right will be the save data. The other save area is in the cloud if your connected to the internet.

bloosuga, Dec 18, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Your saved game data should already be in the cloud. If I am understanding you question all you should need to do is log in to your account on your XBOX One with your own account and your data will be synced to your XBOX One.

{Parity}, Dec 18, 2015
  5. As already stated it will be in the cloud what you need to do now is load a game then it will tell you it needs to sync once done do your other games just make sure you have a good connection good luck.

GrowlingYapper, Dec 18, 2015
  6. Midyin84
    Midyin84 Guest
    Sadly, it's not working. I log into XBox Live, try to Play Fallout 4, but it can't find any saved game data..

Midyin84, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Midyin84 Win User

Sadly, it's not working. I log into XBox Live, try to Play Fallout 4, but it can't find any saved game data..
  8. GrowlingYapper Win User

As already stated it will be in the cloud what you need to do now is load a game then it will tell you it needs to sync once done do your other games just make sure you have a good connection good luck.
  9. {Parity} Win User

Your saved game data should already be in the cloud. If I am understanding you question all you should need to do is log in to your account on your XBOX One with your own account and your data will be synced to your XBOX One.
  10. WeyfnLd3 Win User

Minecraft bug

Did you try ton clear your saved data ?

Go on My games & apps

Minecraft

Click start on it

Manage game & add-ons

Saved data

delete saved data
  11. Northern Lass Win User

Minecraft Nintendo Switch Edition

Try deleting the game save for minecraft on your switch and starting again inputing the correct microsoft account

To delete the game data

HOME Menu, select "System Settings

Scroll down and select "Data Management" > "Manage Save Data/Screenshots" > "Delete Save Data."

Select Minecraft

Select your switch user name

This will delete all saved data for the game on your switch and will not be recoverable so make sure that is want you want to do.
Thema:

1. Saved Game Data Managment - Similar Threads - Saved Game Data

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  4. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  5. I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do: So I load up fall out 4 and this message come up. But I have more than enough storage and two storage drives. I tried taking out the storage drives but it still says it....
  6. Is game data saved to external drive when moving games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is game data saved to external drive when moving games?: I just bought a 5 TB Seagate game drive for Xbox. I was surprised to find that it only stores games, and you have to move them to the Xbox 'S' in order to play them. My question is, if you play a...
  7. Xbox one keeps saying can’t save anymore data for this game or app I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one keeps saying can’t save anymore data for this game or app I: I’ve tried clearing cache and it keeps doing it 60fdc5a0-d069-4d5f-a5e3-6520e43d0320
  8. Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S): During Summer holidays here down in Australia I decided I'd get back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd already completed the story once. Around a year ago I decided I'd try and do all the...
  9. How do I get back my saved game data for Forza horizon 4 PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get back my saved game data for Forza horizon 4 PC?: Hello, I have recently bought a new PC and installed WIN 11. On my previous PC I had WIN10. So I signed into windows store to get fresh new installation of FH4. I installed every DLC and started...
  10. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...