Saved Data vanished

Discus and support Saved Data vanished in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I updated my X box One a week ago and I don't use online saved data only offline so when I updated my X box I had switched off my router straight away... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SquishyCurve708, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Saved Data vanished

I updated my X box One a week ago and I don't use online saved data only offline so when I updated my X box I had switched off my router straight away as I have a data problem so when I wanted to play call of duty 3 the next day all my saved data was gone
    so I went to "my games and apps" and went to manage game there was no saved data and so I checked all my other games and all the saved data was gone for them too but I still have all of their achievements unlocked so does anyone know how to retrieve all my
    saved data for my games because I literally finished them all.

:)

SquishyCurve708, Jan 1, 2016
  2. Saved Data for Destiny Vanished

Hello support I was wondering if you could help me out because I have played destiny for 3 years and it worked before I went on a week long trip to Canada when I came back I tried to boot it up and It would stay in the connecting screen then I looked at
    manage game and all my saved data was gone is there a way to revert this and get it back

marcokilchenman, Jan 1, 2016
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Saved Data for Destiny Vanished

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately no one here can help with this. All character and progress data is stored on Bungie's side. You'll need to contact them if you're missing your saves.

onyxishere, Jan 1, 2016
  4. Saved Data vanished

Peter R Fleming, Jan 1, 2016
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

Saved Data vanished

6. onyxishere Win User

Saved Data for Destiny Vanished

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately no one here can help with this. All character and progress data is stored on Bungie's side. You'll need to contact them if you're missing your saves.
  7. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Vanished...but how?

Personally I've not experienced any vanishing saves. It might not hurt to try resyncing your save data.

You would do this by deleting your local save data for the game within the specific games 'manage game' section. After you opt to clear the local save data. Launch your game and the save data will resync from the cloud.

Hopefully, the saves your missing will show up again.
  8. Titanrespawned Win User

I wanted to share my sadness -360 nightmare come true

the rest of my hard drive is fine though, there are no corrupted files, it works, just every single saved game file, just vanished. I still have almost 200gb of game data stored and title updates
  9. ianbann82 Win User

Save file vanished

common problem this seems to be happening to alot of people i was 62% thou the game and was only a few riddles away from finding riddler so annoying and it seems to be random cos i always switch off from the menu screen
Thema:

Saved Data vanished

1. Saved Data vanished - Similar Threads - Saved Data vanished

2. Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card

in XboX Insiders
    Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card: Would you like to be able to copy Xbox One and Xbox Series X's Game Save Data to USB memory? submitted by /u/nemesislivezx [link] [comments]
  3. Local save data full

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local save data full: My xbox has started giving me the message 'not enough space for save data, please clear some space and retry' I cleared the local save data from the settings menu but it is recurring every couple...
  4. I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do: So I load up fall out 4 and this message come up. But I have more than enough storage and two storage drives. I tried taking out the storage drives but it still says it....
  5. Anyone else having save data issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having save data issues?: Alright Im trying to figure out if this is an insider issue or some result of me underusing my series S. I'm having issues with fucked up saves in 2 different game. While Playing Cyberpunk 2077...
  6. Is game data saved to external drive when moving games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is game data saved to external drive when moving games?: I just bought a 5 TB Seagate game drive for Xbox. I was surprised to find that it only stores games, and you have to move them to the Xbox 'S' in order to play them. My question is, if you play a...
  7. Xbox one keeps saying can’t save anymore data for this game or app I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one keeps saying can’t save anymore data for this game or app I: I’ve tried clearing cache and it keeps doing it 60fdc5a0-d069-4d5f-a5e3-6520e43d0320
  8. Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S): During Summer holidays here down in Australia I decided I'd get back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd already completed the story once. Around a year ago I decided I'd try and do all the...
  9. Forza horizon 1 save data deleting issues

in XboX Insiders
    Forza horizon 1 save data deleting issues: I want to delete my save to start over on forza horizon 1 but when I delete it I don't have the option to delete all data. I didn't have an issue with this on my Xbox 1 but since I upgraded to the...
  10. How do I get back my saved game data for Forza horizon 4 PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get back my saved game data for Forza horizon 4 PC?: Hello, I have recently bought a new PC and installed WIN 11. On my previous PC I had WIN10. So I signed into windows store to get fresh new installation of FH4. I installed every DLC and started...