Saved Data vanished

Discus and support Saved Data vanished in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I updated my X box One a week ago and I don't use online saved data only offline so when I updated my X box I had switched off my router straight away... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SquishyCurve708, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Saved Data vanished

I updated my X box One a week ago and I don't use online saved data only offline so when I updated my X box I had switched off my router straight away as I have a data problem so when I wanted to play call of duty 3 the next day all my saved data was gone
    so I went to "my games and apps" and went to manage game there was no saved data and so I checked all my other games and all the saved data was gone for them too but I still have all of their achievements unlocked so does anyone know how to retrieve all my
    saved data for my games because I literally finished them all.

:)

SquishyCurve708, Jan 1, 2016
  2. Saved Data for Destiny Vanished

Hello support I was wondering if you could help me out because I have played destiny for 3 years and it worked before I went on a week long trip to Canada when I came back I tried to boot it up and It would stay in the connecting screen then I looked at
    manage game and all my saved data was gone is there a way to revert this and get it back

marcokilchenman, Jan 1, 2016
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Saved Data for Destiny Vanished

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately no one here can help with this. All character and progress data is stored on Bungie's side. You'll need to contact them if you're missing your saves.

onyxishere, Jan 1, 2016
  4. Saved Data vanished

Peter R Fleming, Jan 1, 2016
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

Saved Data vanished

6. onyxishere Win User

Saved Data for Destiny Vanished

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately no one here can help with this. All character and progress data is stored on Bungie's side. You'll need to contact them if you're missing your saves.
  7. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Vanished...but how?

Personally I've not experienced any vanishing saves. It might not hurt to try resyncing your save data.

You would do this by deleting your local save data for the game within the specific games 'manage game' section. After you opt to clear the local save data. Launch your game and the save data will resync from the cloud.

Hopefully, the saves your missing will show up again.
  8. Titanrespawned Win User

I wanted to share my sadness -360 nightmare come true

the rest of my hard drive is fine though, there are no corrupted files, it works, just every single saved game file, just vanished. I still have almost 200gb of game data stored and title updates
  9. ianbann82 Win User

Save file vanished

common problem this seems to be happening to alot of people i was 62% thou the game and was only a few riddles away from finding riddler so annoying and it seems to be random cos i always switch off from the menu screen
Thema:

Saved Data vanished

1. Saved Data vanished - Similar Threads - Saved Data vanished

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. Syncing Save Data Gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Syncing Save Data Gone: Stuck at 0% syncing on forza horizon 5 its happened twice now, all my progress is gone. I just had this happen with The Crew Motorfest last month, this is ridiculous its been happening since the...
  4. How can I get my save data back?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my save data back?: I recently logged into my game and was given the option to use my local save from the day before or my cloud save from months ago. I wasn't sure what was happening so I clicked on the cloud...
  5. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  6. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  7. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  8. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  9. Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card

in XboX Insiders
    Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card: Would you like to be able to copy Xbox One and Xbox Series X's Game Save Data to USB memory? submitted by /u/nemesislivezx [link] [comments]
  10. Local save data full

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local save data full: My xbox has started giving me the message 'not enough space for save data, please clear some space and retry' I cleared the local save data from the settings menu but it is recurring every couple...