Saved data corrupted, do not load the game. How not to lose progress when this happens. XONE

Discus and support Saved data corrupted, do not load the game. How not to lose progress when this happens. XONE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently lost all my progress in the campaign of a game, because the game did not load the save, that is, the saved data were corrupted. I wonder if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarcoCancherini, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Saved data corrupted, do not load the game. How not to lose progress when this happens. XONE

I recently lost all my progress in the campaign of a game, because the game did not load the save, that is, the saved data were corrupted. I wonder if there's any way I can not lose my progress if it happens again.

:)

MarcoCancherini, Nov 27, 2018
  2. ODSTDF
    ODSTDF Guest
    Problem whit PAYDAY 2

Hey! I have a small problem when I want to log in to the PAYDAY 2 game. When I enter the game and choose the storage device, it tells me that there is an error loading the profile data, it asks me if I want to reload the data but I he says that progress
    is corrupt. However I did not do anything with the perfin before I got this error, I do not know what it means or what I should do because I do not intend to lose all my progress in the game.

ODSTDF, Nov 27, 2018
  3. glitch with save game

Thank you for the reply, I did save to cloud, and it appears that on level 30 I have a saved game+, if I delete that saved game will it lose all my progress ( this is what I do not want to happen) The game loads fine, I go back to last area I played, can
    not save it go to a freeze. I noticed the freeze when I beat the wicked clown, just before I open the chest the glitch happen. I can still go back to that but can not progress. When game starts I am at 0 level of wrath and energy. Not sure how to delete the
    auto save unless meaning deleted the saved game+ of course my concern is losing all progress thus far, I do appreciate the support and assistance Thank you.

AutomatedStew62, Nov 27, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Saved data corrupted, do not load the game. How not to lose progress when this happens. XONE

Unfortunately when the save data becomes corrupted there is not much you can do but revert to a previous save. This is why it is wise to save often.

M3tal Daz3, Nov 27, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Unfortunately when the save data becomes corrupted there is not much you can do but revert to a previous save. This is why it is wise to save often.
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Cloud/Hardware problem

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your saved data.

There are times that this would happen due to a corruption of the progress saved to your storage and if this happens, it will load a previously saved data that it can only recover and unfortunately, there is no option to recover a lost data. This might also be caused by transferring the hard drive from one device to another multiple times or an interruption during the saving progress from the game.
  7. Jeremy Grey Win User

How do I fix it when I try and download Fortnite it says corrupted file try again

Hello ! My name is Jeremy and I’m happy to help you with your question.

I’m sorry to hear that.

This sounds like there is corruption in the save file.

Do you have a save data file that is older then your current save data?

You could revert to the other save data to try to minimize loss, however if the save data is corrupted you will unfortunately lose all the save data and your progress.

A way to test it would be to back up your save data somewhere inaccessible by the game and then try to launch the game with a brand new save.

If the game works then you know it is corruption in your save data.

Thank you for reaching out to the community forums and have a good rest of your day.

Regards,
  8. Jeremy Grey Win User

Why does does this game keep crashing

Hello ! My name is Jeremy and I’m happy to help you with your question.

I’m sorry to hear that.

There may be corruption in the save file.

You could revert to the other save data to try to minimize loss, however if the save data is corrupted you will unfortunately lose all the save data and your progress.

A way to test it would be to back up your save data somewhere inaccessible by the game and then try to launch the game with a brand new save.

Thank you for reaching out to the community forums and have a good rest of your day.

Regards,
  9. Jeremy Grey Win User

Lords of the fallen wont let me load my 700 hours character

Hello On M ! My name is Jeremy and I’m happy to help you with your question.

I’m sorry to hear that.

This sounds like there is corruption either in the game data or in the save file.

Regards,
Thema:

1. Saved data corrupted, do not load the game. How not to lose progress when this happens. XONE - Similar Threads - Saved data corrupted

2. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  3. Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card

in XboX Insiders
    Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card: Would you like to be able to copy Xbox One and Xbox Series X's Game Save Data to USB memory? submitted by /u/nemesislivezx [link] [comments]
  4. Local save data full

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local save data full: My xbox has started giving me the message 'not enough space for save data, please clear some space and retry' I cleared the local save data from the settings menu but it is recurring every couple...
  5. I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do: So I load up fall out 4 and this message come up. But I have more than enough storage and two storage drives. I tried taking out the storage drives but it still says it....
  6. Anyone else having save data issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having save data issues?: Alright Im trying to figure out if this is an insider issue or some result of me underusing my series S. I'm having issues with fucked up saves in 2 different game. While Playing Cyberpunk 2077...
  7. New to the forum. Xbox One X serious issues after playing cyberpunk. Corrupt save game data.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New to the forum. Xbox One X serious issues after playing cyberpunk. Corrupt save game data.: Sorry if this question has been resolved elsewhere. I have searched but am yet to find one that is entirely relevant to my situation. I will be as detailed as I possibly can. I have an Xbox One...
  8. Crysis not loading save data/ corrupt cloud data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crysis not loading save data/ corrupt cloud data?: hey, I’ve been trying to play crysis on xbox one x. The game will boot up, however on the options menu, when you click continue game, it will not respond, the screen will flicker and remain on the...
  9. unable to sync data forza 5 and been told save is corrupt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to sync data forza 5 and been told save is corrupt: ok spoke to the support people via chat and they were unable to solve the issue. ive been told that because it failed to sync that my save file is corrupt as it gets to 99% then says unable to...
  10. Corrupt save data when not connected to Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupt save data when not connected to Live: Hey guys, not sure if this'd go in this section, but it seems fitting enough. I've been reading up on threads about corrupted data but I haven't seen any that address this specific issue:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. como resolver erro save data corrupeted no army of tho the devils cartel