Save Multiple Wireless Networks (Xbox One S)

Discus and support Save Multiple Wireless Networks (Xbox One S) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Community! In the last few days I've decided to join the Xbox crowd by buying a Xbox One S. So far I haven't regret my decision :). But there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hattori Hanzono, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Save Multiple Wireless Networks (Xbox One S)

Hello Community!

In the last few days I've decided to join the Xbox crowd by buying a Xbox One S.

So far I haven't regret my decision Save Multiple Wireless Networks (Xbox One S) :). But there is one thing that hits my setup pretty badly:

Usually I use 2 different Wireless Networks, one for downloading, streaming and stuff, the other for playing online, etc.

With Windows PC's this is no problem at all, as I can save both networks' configurations, but with my Xbox One I can't figure out how to save the data of the two networks so I can conveniently switch between them - without having
    to enter the passwords again and again whenever I change the wireless network.

Please tell me that there is an easy solution to this (and don't tell me MS simply hasn't implemented such a basic function - even my Nintendo 2DS has that function Save Multiple Wireless Networks (Xbox One S) :D !)

Thanks

:)

Hattori Hanzono, Dec 1, 2017
  2. KingDavid43
    KingDavid43 Guest
    Wireless connection errors

Xbox one S isnt finding my wireless network after unplugging my router multiple times what do i do? running off iPv4

KingDavid43, Dec 1, 2017
  3. Kickpuncher7
    Kickpuncher7 Guest
    Xbox One S Wireless Specs

Found this today on Microsoft's support site:

"In addition to wireless protocols 802.11 a/b/g/n dual band, the Xbox One S adds 802.11ac to its list of supported network protocols. If you have a wireless ac router, you can use that network to connect your Xbox One S to Xbox Live."

Kickpuncher7, Dec 1, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Hattori Hanzono! At this time the Xbox One can only remember 1 network's password at a time. If you'd like to see a change, you will want to submit that idea
    here. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Dec 4, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Hattori Hanzono! At this time the Xbox One can only remember 1 network's password at a time. If you'd like to see a change, you will want to submit that idea
    here. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

DHCP

7. MisterBalloons Win User

Consistant lag for the past two weeks

Hey H2s Ghost,

Is UPnP enabled on your network and supported by your network hardware? We recommend enabling UPnP if multiple consoles are connecting to the same network.

Are both consoles wireless or both wired, or one wired and one wireless? Let us know!
  8. Ryan Weber2 Win User

My series x won't recognize wifi without power cycling

Hi Janet,

The problem is still occurring. I still need to completely unplug the xbox from its power source and let it sit in order for it to see wireless networks, sometimes multiple times. For reference, going into settings>network>set up wireless network, no networks show up. After multiple restarts the xbox will see and connect to wifi.
  9. XBF Amber M Win User

Code 0x800704cf

Hi Raph514x1,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue in connecting your Xbox One S to your wireless internet. If your Xbox One console is able to see your wireless network, but you’re unable to connect to your network or to Xbox Live, I
    recommend using the Xbox One Network Connection Error Solution for help in getting connected correctly.

If your Xbox One is unable to recognize your wireless network (or any wireless network) in order to connect, then I would further recommend using our Xbox
    One Wireless Network Connection Solution
    to help resolve this issue.

Give these solutions a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
Thema:

1. Save Multiple Wireless Networks (Xbox One S) - Similar Threads - Save Multiple Wireless

2. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  3. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  4. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  5. Access to cloud save files from Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Access to cloud save files from Xbox?: I have been playing Ark Survival Ascended on Xbox series x. Following a recent update, the save file for the scorched earth map appears corrupted. It crashes on loading, every time. I have tried...
  6. Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.: Hi all, Any chance to explain how to choose a game and upload his save game MANUALLY to the cloud? On PlayStation it was so easy, choose the game, select the content, select the save game then...
  7. Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card

in XboX Insiders
    Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card: Would you like to be able to copy Xbox One and Xbox Series X's Game Save Data to USB memory? submitted by /u/nemesislivezx [link] [comments]
  8. Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent issues with saving in multiple games: I’ve been sending error reports about this issue for a long time now and have read a lot of people having the exact same issue, so I’ll try posting here. Many games on Xbox Series S are having...
  9. HIW DO I SAVE MY XBOX PHOTOS

in XBoX on Windows
    HIW DO I SAVE MY XBOX PHOTOS: I cant back them up and there going to get deleted if i dont 1295a3ac-e8eb-4437-af8c-d05f25288a69
  10. Local save data full

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local save data full: My xbox has started giving me the message 'not enough space for save data, please clear some space and retry' I cleared the local save data from the settings menu but it is recurring every couple...