Save files will not sync between 2 xbox one with the same account while playing minecraft
Discus and support Save files will not sync between 2 xbox one with the same account while playing minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an xbox in the bed room and the living room, both with the same account on it. I have the same, most recent version of minecraft running on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ELopz, Apr 21, 2020.
Thema:
Save files will not sync between 2 xbox one with the same account while playing minecraft
Loading...
-
Save files will not sync between 2 xbox one with the same account while playing minecraft - Similar Threads - Save files sync
-
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Let players repair corrupted save files on Xbox for all generations (Xbox 360 and newer)
in XboX InsidersLet players repair corrupted save files on Xbox for all generations (Xbox 360 and newer): Sometimes game save files become corrupted or unreadable, which can cause players to lose hours or even years of progress. Currently, there’s no way to repair or recover these saves directly on... -
xbox cloud saved game files
in XBoX Games and Appsxbox cloud saved game files: i have an issue with palworld not recovering saved data from xbox cloud. i have lost days worth of data because of sync related issues. microsoft troubleshooting says to go to could storage on the... -
Cloud saved files
in XBoX Games and AppsCloud saved files: Hi! Is there a way to retrieve specific save file from cloud? 8f77b0ae-1f8c-41da-9bfb-c68abd043473 -
LIES OF P save file
in XBoX Games and AppsLIES OF P save file: Hello Xbox community i hope everything is all right this post is about the game LIES F P that left the xbox game pass months ago is there any possibility to get my save file because i know for... -
Save file deleted (The Binding of Isaac: Repentance) after ~400 hours in game and 60% of...
in XBoX Games and AppsSave file deleted (The Binding of Isaac: Repentance) after ~400 hours in game and 60% of...: Hello everyone, I have an issue that is pretty urgent as nothing else I have tried works. For those of you that don't know, TBOI:R is a game in which the achievements aren't just for show, but... -
Wartales saves keep disappearing after Xbox App gets stuck on "syncing files"
in XBoX on ConsolesWartales saves keep disappearing after Xbox App gets stuck on "syncing files": I have Wartales installed via the Xbox App for PC (w/ Game Pass subscription) and every couple of times when I launch the game, it gets stuck on "syncing files". I've left it there for an hour and... -
Can I sync Overcooked 2 save files from Xbox Cloud to PC w/ game pass ultimate?
in XBoX AccessibilityCan I sync Overcooked 2 save files from Xbox Cloud to PC w/ game pass ultimate?: Can I sync Overcooked 2 save files from Xbox Cloud to PC w/ game pass ultimate? 4d3db03a-7bb7-40fc-af19-2d009c10ab54 -
Outer Worlds (PC Gamepass) Save File Sync Issue
in XBoX on WindowsOuter Worlds (PC Gamepass) Save File Sync Issue: I have been playing The Outer Worlds on PC Gamepass for the past few days on two different PCs. I have the same issue every time. When I move from one PC to the other to play them game, the save...