Save file restoration on windows store games
Discus and support Save file restoration on windows store games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game in question is Remnant: From the Ashes (Complete edition) I've been attempting to test out backing up my game based on the recommendations... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by popsicleman, Jan 14, 2023.
Thema:
Save file restoration on windows store games
Loading...
-
Save file restoration on windows store games - Similar Threads - Save file restoration
-
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Let players repair corrupted save files on Xbox for all generations (Xbox 360 and newer)
in XboX InsidersLet players repair corrupted save files on Xbox for all generations (Xbox 360 and newer): Sometimes game save files become corrupted or unreadable, which can cause players to lose hours or even years of progress. Currently, there’s no way to repair or recover these saves directly on... -
xbox cloud saved game files
in XBoX Games and Appsxbox cloud saved game files: i have an issue with palworld not recovering saved data from xbox cloud. i have lost days worth of data because of sync related issues. microsoft troubleshooting says to go to could storage on the... -
Cloud saved files
in XBoX Games and AppsCloud saved files: Hi! Is there a way to retrieve specific save file from cloud? 8f77b0ae-1f8c-41da-9bfb-c68abd043473 -
LIES OF P save file
in XBoX Games and AppsLIES OF P save file: Hello Xbox community i hope everything is all right this post is about the game LIES F P that left the xbox game pass months ago is there any possibility to get my save file because i know for... -
Save file deleted (The Binding of Isaac: Repentance) after ~400 hours in game and 60% of...
in XBoX Games and AppsSave file deleted (The Binding of Isaac: Repentance) after ~400 hours in game and 60% of...: Hello everyone, I have an issue that is pretty urgent as nothing else I have tried works. For those of you that don't know, TBOI:R is a game in which the achievements aren't just for show, but... -
How do I restore my save file in Sonic generations in Sonic x Shadow Generations?
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do I restore my save file in Sonic generations in Sonic x Shadow Generations?: When I loaded up sonic generations I wanted to make a new save but I was kind of distracted by my sister and I pressed new game and it sent me to Green Hill act 1 and I was confused then I left... -
How do I restore a previous save file on an Xbox One game
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do I restore a previous save file on an Xbox One game: I was playing Gears of War ultimate edition when my power went out and when the Wi-Fi came back on I went to boot up the game but it was saying that I have never played this game before and I... -
accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...
in XBoX Games and Appsaccidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...: how to restore game file after its been deleted from everywhere on the console. 16d507d7-b869-4271-afa1-4bfd30007e5d